Aviation & pilot channels I follow

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DA40 TUNDRA IFR approach, arrival into Dallas, TX - Day 3 Ferry Flight​

Apr 28, 2024
Fly with me from Canada to Texas on my ferry flight for Premier Aircraft Sales in one of the ONLY DA40 TUNDRA's in the country!Day 3 includes my very first IFR approach alone, munching on some "takeoff tacos" while flying the last leg of my trip, and how I dealt with convective activity around Fort Worth (KFTW) Texas.

18:14

Fly With Me To Work As An Aircraft Broker - 182A Flight​

May 2, 2024 #aviation #skylane #cessna

Fly with us in our 1957 Cessna 182 "Mojo" to KSSI - St Simons, Georgia - to get a beautiful Turbo 206 HD ready to list for sale!

This video was filmed August 2023 and the 206 has since closed and delivered. An archived version of the listing can be found here: https://www.aircraft.com/aircraft/226...

**This video is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as an educational video. MANY procedures & visuals have been eliminated from the video in the editing process for time.

33:56

Mindy: Commercial Multi & Single Engine Pilot, Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) & CFI-I, Citation 525 Type Rated
Kevin: Private Pilot & Air Traffic Controller

My humbling first flight after brain surgery​

May 7, 2024

Flying a Cirrus SR22 at sunset over Melbourne, my first flight back since brain surgery. Watch us flying around the bay, over container ships, across to Melbourne's CBD and around the city at sunset on My First Trip Back. Hear ATC radio calls, watch the take-off and landing, and see inside the cockpit on what was, at times, a DIFFICULT 1st Flight Back on the Job.

More about me and my adventures: https://stef747.com

12:17

I Had 1 Goal When Visiting Alaska | A Backcountry Pilot Film​

May 6, 2024 ALASKA

I only went to Alaska with 1 major goal. To fly a backcountry aeroplane. My expectations were completely exceeded and I was shown a time I will never forget in my life. This is that story in 22 minutes.

Citation CJ3+ Private Jet Flight with ATC! [New Orleans to Orlando]​

May 9, 2024
Join me and fellow aviation YouTuber @CitationMax for a private jet flying experience! A quick flight from KNEW (New Orleans) to KMCO (Orlando) with ATC comms.
The Citation CJ3+ private jet offers top-of-the-line Garmin Aviation features, and we take full advantage of the flight deck as we navigate on an IFR Flight Plan to Orlando. You'll also get a front-row seat to our visual approach & landing.

28:28

Back
Top Bottom