BREAKING -- In Congress Biden's Blatant Crimes Exposed In Explosive Move

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unca Walt

Yellow Jacket
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
The fact that this isn't frontpage news everywhere tells you everything you need to know about the state of our country, media, and intelligence level of our population.

There is no way for even the densest Trump hater to ignore the formally exposed corruption; worst in US history by far.

Watch this Florida Congressman expose the whole Biden Family. (I expect Lurch, and all the others who just happen have their "children" employed in high-paying positions by Ukraine companies to eventually follow with this explosion.)
LATE EDIT ADD: It just occurred to me -- Payments to Joe for his cut (now explicity documented) were never reported to the IRS. I know damn' well if I cheated $10K, I'd have armed agents busting down my door at 4AM.

Last edited:
Nothing will happen to the Bidens. The democrats cover for those who keep the $ flowing.

Nothing will happen to the Bidens. The democrats cover for those who keep the $ flowing.
Nothing until "They will not be able to show their faces in public" becomes as common as LGBQYada.

Then there will be blood.

The Bidens’ Influence Peddling Timeline​

scroll away!

Since taking the gavel in January, the Committee on Oversight and Accountability has accelerated its investigation of the Biden family’s domestic and international business practices to determine whether the Biden family has been targeted by foreign actors, President Biden is compromised, and our national security is threatened. Records obtained through the Committee’s subpoenas to date reveal that the Bidens and their associates have received over $20 million in payments from foreign entities.

Below is a timeline that details key dates in our investigation.

The main points of interest are:

And nobody cares. Nobody with influence or power, anyway.

Where is that quick-rinse Impeachment that Vodka Nan was so proud to find a way to launch? PRECEDENT HAS BEEN SET. Depends Joe should be in a Senate trial NEXT WEEK.

Back
Top Bottom