1 oz Palladium Maple Leaf $1181

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

nickndfl

Sunshine State
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Mars
Lowest price on a palladium coin I have seen in years. Could be dead money for awhile, but I don't see how you could lose money on a purchase. Might take a little work to sell it down the road since it's not very liquid and very few people invest in it.

I know if the BRICS restrict supply of PMs to the west palladium will go into orbit.

Palladium went down $4 today and Bold raised the price of the coin by $2.

It's big under reported news that platinum is higher than palladium. First time in years. Not to mention gold and silver recovered most of yesterday's losses.

Something is going on with the tweakers and circuit breaker big bank system operators.

Watch for the monkey hammer next week when Shanghai closes for some holiday? That is when JPM, GS and the other criminal banks could slam the price down temporarily. They really need to change strategy because giving our PMs away at a discount so the east can corner the market is not really a smart move.

We may have just seen the bottom in palladium. It just lapped platinum. That was short lived.

We may also be witnessing a breakout in platinum today as it tests resistence at this $978 level. When it busts thru it's going to $1200.

Back
Top Bottom