American Theocracy: Politics Has Become Our National Religion

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score

American Theocracy: Politics Has Become Our National Religion​

Politics has become our national religion.

While those on the Left have feared a religious coup by evangelical Christians on the Right, the danger has come from an altogether different direction: our constitutional republic has given way to a theocracy structured around the worship of a political savior.

For all intents and purposes, politics has become America’s God.

Pay close attention to the political conventions for presidential candidates, and it becomes immediately evident that Americans have allowed themselves to be brainwashed into worshipping a political idol manufactured by the Deep State.

In a carefully choreographed scheme to strip the American citizenry of our power and our rights, “we the people” have become victims of the Deep State’s confidence game.

More:

It's true on the Left and it's disgraceful. I have been discriminated against because politics is very low in my decision naking and believe a small government is best.

I think it's true of the mainstream as well. "Moderate" Republicans seek to grow government as much as do the Leftist-Democrat complex. Their only disagreement is, to what end and in what areas.

Left out of it are Constitutionalists and small-L libertarians, who simply want the least government required for the greatest personal liberties.

And yes, we've made government into our Golden Calf, or our Ba'al to sacrifice our children (and their fiscal futures) on/at.

Back
Top Bottom