Elon Musk says his son is "dead" thanks to the woke mind virus after he was put on puberty blockers

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
JUST IN: Elon Musk says his son is "dead" thanks to the woke mind virus after he was put on puberty blockers, says he vowed to "destroy the woke mind virus after that."

🔥🔥

"I was essentially tricked into signing documents for one of my older boys... This was before I had really any understanding of what was going on."

"There was a lot of confusion and you know, I was told, oh he might commit su*cide..."

"My son Xavier is dead, k*lled by the woke mind virus."

"I vowed to destroy the woke mind virus after that... and we are making some progress."

Video:
@realDailyWire

It seems the pedo world is capitalizing on the immature brains of children growing into adulthood.

If they can inject their poison ideology at an early age they create a world of adults who believe nothing is wrong with being all you can be!

Every young person has doubts about who they are and what the future will be. It's a phase we all go through. Having a set of morals instilled at an early age prevents such redirection.

Choose faith, or fantasy... the outcome is what you see in real time.

It seems Musk was complicit with the agenda before he made a 180*. I was skeptical of Musk during his rise, but he has since changed attitude.

Back
Top Bottom