Free speech in the land of the free

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Fernando's take. I agree with this. Why wouldn't they simply show their ID? Why would they not want it recorded?

NOT JUST IN UK FBI visits you over online comments... in AMERICA

Sep 18, 2024

8:26

Fernando's take. I agree with this.
Keep in mind, they are only doing what their higher ups are telling them to do.
....and their "higher ups", go all the way to Joe Biden.

Maintain the status quo and we'll only get more stuff like this.

Won't you join us in the fight to maintain our Constitutionally guaranteed Rights?
....or are you willing to trade free speech and gun Rights for "free" healthcare and unlimited abortion?

Why wouldn't they simply show their ID? Why would they not want it recorded?
We've seen vids of lots of cops not wanting someone recording them and not wanting to say who they are on camera. Usually because they know that what's being filmed looks bad.

Won't you join us in the fight to maintain our Constitutionally guaranteed Rights?
....or are you willing to trade free speech and gun Rights for "free" healthcare and unlimited abortion?

I'm in!

Opinion piece, take it fwiw and dyodd.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…