"HIGH ALERT! THIS IS A STATE OF EMERGENCY IN THE UNITED STATES" | Morris Invest

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
HINT: It wasn't a bug...

"HIGH ALERT! THIS IS A STATE OF EMERGENCY IN THE UNITED STATES" | Morris Invest​

I know right?

I'm a hardware kind of guy, but I do know that software updates are tested, or should be, several times (MSFT excluded) before dumping them on the WHOLE world for this very reason.

For this big of an outage one has to wonder 'how in the world' this happened, unless they were 'testing' it's effectiveness?? I got nothing to explain such incompetence which leaves me to think it WAS planned!

There has been repeated talk of a cyber attack to shut down the world economically... call it a 'bloodless' war where prior wars were used to 'reset' the world financially... everything stops, people go hungry and 'beg' the government to do something... anything! Take our rights away even!

Of course Russia will be to blame so we actually go into a Balkanization of Russia war to steal their rich resources and do a regime change.

The NWO doesn't like to lose power.

"Food is a weapon" the UN

Well my tendency to dislike forced-on-me updates and electronic-use-only and the regular letters I receive saying some aspect of my personal data was hacked and my dislike of windows makes me suspect it was just ineptness in another DEI company

I heard a different take on it this morning.

Someone at CrowdStrike put the dodgy update into the mix on purpose, so that CrowdStrike could be put under scrutiny when their product killed mission critical systems across the globe.

I heard a different take on it this morning.

Someone at CrowdStrike put the dodgy update into the mix on purpose, so that CrowdStrike could be put under scrutiny when their product killed mission critical systems across the globe.
Probably a disgruntled employee...?

This was too stupid to be stupid.

Either there was data to erase, or a Red Herring to be thrown to the masses. You don't get to their level of data-culling and control, with this kind of sloppiness.

Could even be they wanted to bankrupt the company to hide goings on. Put it into a financial crash, file for bankruptcy - stripping Black Rock and other shareholders - and make a deal to buy the assets of the company out of bankruptcy. Not unlike what Eddie Lampert did with Sears Holdings.

New ownership like that would enable the management team, the ones in on it, to do wholesale data dumps. Probably of incriminating evidence - most likely to Dumbo cRat political heroes.

Back
Top Bottom