Kansas v. Pfizer - Covid-19 Vaccine’s Safety, Efficacy

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

Kansas Sues Pfizer Over Covid-19 Vaccine’s Safety, Efficacy​

Nyah Phengsitthy
Reporter

Kansas on Monday sued Pfizer Inc., accusing the pharmaceutical giant of misrepresenting the safety of its Covid-19 vaccine and violating the state’s consumer protection law.

The lawsuit was filed by state Attorney General Kris Kobach in Kansas District Court, Thomas County. The suit alleges the drugmaker misled the public when it said it had a safe and effective Covid-19 vaccine.

Pfizer said its vaccine would prevent the transmission of Covid-19, even though the company knew it never studied the effect of its vaccine on transmission of the virus, according to the lawsuit.

“Pfizer said its COVID-19 vaccine was safe even though it knew its COVID-19 vaccine was connected to serious adverse events, including myocarditis and pericarditis, failed pregnancies, and deaths,” the state wrote in the complaint.

Pfizer’s actions and statements relating to its Covid-19 vaccine violated the Kansas Consumer Protection Act, regardless of whether any individual consumer ultimately received Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine, the complaint said.

The company administered more than 3.5 million vaccine doses in Kansas as of Feb. 7, 2024, according to the lawsuit.

more

Pfizer will throw the kitchen sink at making sure this disappears into the ether, not because they fear the legal consequences, but because it opens up Pandora's box for them.

I wonder if the Kansas AG will also go after Moderna, J&J, etc.?

From the complaint:
35. Pfizer’s Chairman and CEO Dr. Bourla, a veterinarian by training, reported that Pfizer declined government funding in order to “liberate” Pfizer’s scientists from government oversight of its vaccine development: “But the reason why I did it was because I wanted to liberate our scientists from any bureaucracy. When you get money from someone that always comes with strings. They want to see how we are going to progress, what type of moves you are going to do. They want reports. I didn’t want to have any of that.” Transcript, Pfizer CEO Dr. Albert Bourla on ‘Face the Nation,’” CBS NEWS, Sept. 13, 2020 (emphasis added).8

36. Because Pfizer did not accept government funding, “[t]he government had limited visibility into what was happening at Pfizer, …” Sydney Lupkin, The U.S. Paid Billions To Get Enough COVID Vaccines Last Fall. What Went Wrong? NPR (Aug. 25, 2021).9

37. “Pfizer worked ‘at arm’s length’ compared with the other companies in Operation Warp Speed,” the scientific lead of Operation Warp Speed recounted. Id.

Looks like Pfizer may be a special case.

Purdue Pharma and their opioid shitshow will pale into insignificance by the time the books are written about the mRNA genocide.
that story is still being played out...

We won't know about fertility rate decline in women who took the jab for at least a decade.

It will eventually become a book... then everyone alive will wonder "How could they have done this to humanity?"

Who will face the consequences of genocide? A corporation? It will dissolve and the perps will fade into obscurity.

Am I too pessimistic and why is it I saw through this in real time??

that story is still being played out...

We won't know about fertility rate decline in women who took the jab for at least a decade.

It will eventually become a book... then everyone alive will wonder "How could they have done this to humanity?"

Who will face the consequences of genocide? A corporation? It will dissolve and the perps will fade into obscurity.

Am I too pessimistic and why is it I saw through this in real time??

It is GH, but the mRNA garbage has already wreaked enough damage to put it in a class of its own and be the singular greatest cause of medically induced death.

The legal fictions may well disappear, but the level of malevolence has ensured the two leggahs that partook in this episode won't go unpunished.

4 other States join in

Kansas AG Pfizer Lawsuit Will Stop CV19 Bioweapon Vax Industry – Karen Kingston​

Join Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com as he goes One-on-One with renowned biotech analyst Karen Kingston as she gives groundbreaking analysis on what the Kansas Ag's new lawsuit against Pfizer means for finally starting to stop the CV19 mRNA bioweapon vax nightmare in America for 6.18.24.

Back
Top Bottom