Lavita AI - a medical AI that you can ask questions

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

This is sounding more and more like Star Trek...

I asked:

How many adverse reactions have been recorded as being caused by mRNA vaccines?

The answer I got:

Serious adverse reactions are rare, and the CDC and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) continue to monitor the safety of these vaccines. As of October 2021, the CDC reported that approximately 13,822,635 adverse events had been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) after the administration of the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna mRNA vaccines.

It is essential to note that VAERS is a passive surveillance, which means reports are voluntary and may not reflect the true incidence ofverse reactions. Additionally,AERS does not establish a causal relationship between the vaccine and the reported adverse events.

In summary, as of October 2021, around 138 millionverse reactions have been reported the VAERS system after the administration of the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna mRNA vaccines. However, the rate of serious adverse reactions is low and the vines continue to be monitored for safety.

138 million adverse reactions have been reported to the VAERS system...

1719479650544.png

Looks like Lavita needs more work. It gave two different numbers in that answer to @chieftain (13.8M in 2nd paragraph and 138M in 4th paragraph). Oh... I just looked at the terms and conditions (bold is mine):
Lavita AI Does Not Provide Medical Advice. Lavita Medical AI Assist relies on automatically generated content, that may be inaccurate or false. The contents generated and accessed through Lavita AI website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or local emergency authorities immediately. Lavita AI does not recommend or endorse any specific treatment, medical recommendation, procedures, or information obtained through Lavita AI website.

I just noticed that you can use the thumbs up or thumbs down icons at the top right of Lavita's answers to submit feedback on the answer...

Looks like Lavita needs more work. It gave two different numbers in that answer to @chieftain (13.8M in 2nd paragraph and 138M in 4th paragraph). Oh... I just looked at the terms and conditions (bold is mine):

There's no clarity on who their data contributors are.

Can a woman have a penis?

There's no clarity on who their data contributors are. ...

From a year ago:
We are thrilled to announce integration of Lavita AI platform with Epic¹, the largest provider of Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems in the U.S., holding medical records for nearly 250 million patients². This will mark an important milestone for integration of Lavita’s next-generation AI+ Web3 platform with a mainstream EHR provider, enabling our users and community to directly participate as data contributors on the Lavita platform.
What is MyChart?

MyChart is a secure online personal health record portal developed by Epic that allows patients to securely access their health information, communicate with their healthcare providers, schedule appointments, view test results, request prescription refills, and more. In other words, patients are provided a convenient and secure channel to access medical records, enabling patients to take an active role in their healthcare management. MyChart is used by a wide range of healthcare organizations, including hospitals, clinics, and physicians.

What Does It Mean to Exchange Data with an EHR platform?

EHRs utilize secure APIs to transfer (with informed consent of users) structured information, such as patient demographics, medical records, test results, medication lists, allergies, and more. Data exchange with an EHR platform enables healthcare providers, patients, and other authorized entities to access, update, and utilize relevant health information efficiently and accurately.

Enriching Healthcare Experiences with EHR Data Exchange

“Our integration with the largest EHR platform in the US represents a significant milestone for the Lavita community,” said Ali Farahanchi, CEO and Head of Business Operations at Lavita AI. “We believe that the combination of our AI+Web3 platform with extensive EHR capabilities will lead to unparalleled advances in patient health data management.”

The UTMB system utilizes MyChart. Everything for every patient in their network goes in to the MyChart database.

Back
Top Bottom