Olympics Has Fallen...

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

chieftain

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
Apparently there's a pisstake of "Olympus Has Fallen" that the media are pinning on the Russians as part of a cyber attack on the Paris games in a months time.

Does anyone with a Twitter or Insta account know if the video is on those platforms?

I'm on Twitter/X a bit and have not seen anyone post or mention such a thing. pmbug.com can embed media from many sources though, so if you find it on some video site (like vimeo, dailymotion, tumblr, rumble, etc.) it will likely embed just fine here.

Did a quick search, haven't come up with a vid yet but did come up with a few other things. If I come across the vid, I'll post it here.

How Russia is trying to disrupt the 2024 Paris Olympic Games​

92707fd922319f74cf632bc047af394c.gif

my kids are headed to the olympics so we are watching things closely and havent seen anything yet

I can't find it for love nor money, it's as though the media were told such a video exists but that's it.

"Trust us, they made it, and it's bad and has these things you'll need to parrot later".

I don't keep track, but is the Olympic games in Paris this time? What the hell?! When I visited Paris in 1982, it was FULL.

The Metro worked and the train stations were fine. I was unlucky to miss the last train, and spent a night in a construction shed. My companion was a bum and shooed out other infiltrators. A nearby pizza place made pizza with searing hot oil that burned my mouth, and it was otherwise "not great".

I left Paris to Lyon (via gar de lyon) and never looked back. FWIW I went to the Metro sales ticket line and asked if anyone wanted tickets. One said yes and I walked up to them and handed them my tickets and walked away. The others in like seemed shocked that some random person would give another random person some tickets of value. To me it was natural to give, but I guess there are a lot of SHITTY people that cannot comprehend giving and receiving.

I don't keep track, but is the Olympic games in Paris this time? What the hell?! When I visited Paris in 1982, it was FULL.

The Metro worked and the train stations were fine. I was unlucky to miss the last train, and spent a night in a construction shed. My companion was a bum and shooed out other infiltrators. A nearby pizza place made pizza with searing hot oil that burned my mouth, and it was otherwise "not great".

I left Paris to Lyon (via gar de lyon) and never looked back. FWIW I went to the Metro sales ticket line and asked if anyone wanted tickets. One said yes and I walked up to them and handed them my tickets and walked away. The others in like seemed shocked that some random person would give another random person some tickets of value. To me it was natural to give, but I guess there are a lot of SHITTY people that cannot comprehend giving and receiving.
yes in Paris this year

How Russia is trying to disrupt the 2024 Paris Olympic Games
I'm gonna call BS on this. Russia could care less about the west's political ploy called The Olympics. They have their own sports games.

Competition is a good thing...

The 2024 BRICS Games, also known as the 2024 BRICS Sports Games, is an international multi-sport competition running from 12 to 23 June 2024 in Kazan, Russia, ...

west's political ploy

Olympics have been around for a long time, BRICS Games not so long. That aside, I think we should have invited Russia to join NATO back in 1989 when Gorbachev was in, and the Berlin Wall came down. I don't know how it would have gone but "no balls - no blue chips."

Some interesting reading:

Olympics have been around for a long time, BRICS Games not so long. That aside, I think we should have invited Russia to join NATO back in 1989 when Gorbachev was in, and the Berlin Wall came down. I don't know how it would have gone but "no balls - no blue chips."

Some interesting reading:

Great idea for Russia to join NATO, but it would need renaming because it was designed to counter Russia.

Back
Top Bottom