Political Joke Thread-Cartoons-Memes

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

SLV -- It doesn't require a whole lot from the moms of homeschooled kids.

My grandlings are home-schooled. The formal courses are laid out on the 'puter so the kid goes through each learning step. The computer program grades the kid. Mommas have no real work to do at all.

For reality's sake, I see home-schooling as the wave of the future. Oh, and my grandlings are acing it, and do not have to put up with groid battles in the classroom, nor do they have to go miles each way every day in buses or on foot in any weather, or be delivered and picked up every day by... mom.

Just like the Naughty Driver's Post-Ticket Remedial Computer Course you gotta take when you get nailed for speeding, there is no fargin way to fake or beat the computer system. The tests are timed.

Oh. Both my son and my DIL work. And their two homeschooling kids are doing exceptionally well.

Bottom line: It is CHEAPER for a family to have homeschooled kids. Think: School clothes, ferrying them back and forth, yada.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
A lot of homeschoolers share the teaching. Areas of expertise, etc.

My wife and I know many homeschooled children. All are head and shoulders smarter than their public-schooled counterparts. They are also more respectful and have a much better grasp on where they are headed in life. The parents are forming social circles and some classes are taught at one house while others are being taught at other houses. This way, the children are still interacting with other like-minded children and play sports and things.

No freaking way I would have my child in a public school these days. Those poor children are being robbed of their education so that they may learn to become gender-confused gay communists.

"right woman"?, "after getting a university degree"?,...."marry"?!

Mate, me, personally,...i've already accepted i ain't never findin no "right woman". Somethin like that is rarer than unicorns these days, and there ain't no gott dang way i would ever risk "marryin" let alone havin kids with any "modern western wahmenz".

As for this idea of doin that after "getting a university degree in a high paying carreer field",....well now, i don't see how willingly poisoning the mind and voluntarily submitting to slavery would be beneficial.

I haveta put an oar in (at least for Floriduh) to clear up the above. I'll just do it with a cut and paste.

House Bill 1, a major expansion of Florida's Family Empowerment Scholarship is law:

It removes income restrictions and enrollment limits, allowing essentially any Florida household with a student in elementary, middle or high school to receive a school voucher containing the amount that their local public school would have received if they had attended.

Folks who have their kids homeschooled NO LONGER PAY PUBLIC SCHOOL TAX. They pay the same amount to the homeschooling program.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER TWO:

"Well now, i don't see how willingly poisoning the mind and voluntarily submitting to slavery would be beneficial."

Getting a degree (I will use mine in Electronic Engineering) is not "willingly poisoning the mind and voluntarily submitting to slavery"

If, after getting your mind "willingly poisoned" with a shitload of every-day useful knowledge about how the universe (and your fucking computer) works is "submitting to slavery"... How would you maintain your ability to post here?

Some poisoned slave (me) helped create something called "micro-channel". As you read this, my old poisoned mind happily tells you:

"You're welcome -- to be able to read this and respond to it if you wish -- due to the fact that some people learned shit in college so they could expand on what they learned... and then added more to make your life better."

These things that were never before seen by the human race (eg: microchips and beyond) got to be seen and used (by you) ONLY because some fool went to college to learn the esoteric shit you have never seen.

If it helps, there is a plethora of courses taken by many so that they can say they "have a degree". Even if it is just in "Fashion Design", "Art History", "Ethnic Studies"<-- All TINS degrees.

Do you think that the rockets landing in reverse back on the launch pad were designed by slaves with poisoned minds? If your mind is not poisoned, can you please tell me if you could design a way around back EMF in simple electric motors?

Just askin'...

Last edited:

I think it makes a great deal of difference exactly what the college degree is. As Walt points out, there are a lot of bullshit degrees that aren't worth the paper they are printed upon. I think colleges invented those to placate the 70 IQ crowd who could not get Science degrees. That BA in Transgender Lesbian Underwater Basket Weaving that Leshoniqua got at Community College will get her a job at Starbucks. Maybe.

I married a gal with an Engineering degree and she did extremely well as a "slave" for one of the nation's largest Defense companies. Those five figure bonuses they would regularly throw at her helped her forget the "shackles" she was forced to wear. Actually, she says wearing pantyhose every day was the worst part of her job. Forty-two years later, I still can't imagine being married to anyone else.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…