Something weird is happening with tornadoes

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score

Something weird is happening with tornadoes​

Tornado season is here again, with twisters striking in Indiana, Pennsylvania, and Florida over the past few weeks. But while severe storms in spring are nothing new, there have been subtle changes in tornado patterns in recent years that portend a more dangerous future for communities across the country.

According to a preliminary count from the National Centers for Environmental Information, there have been 547 tornadoes documented from January through April 2024. That figure is higher than the year-to-date average — 338 — the organization calculated between 1991 and 2020 but in line with the number observed in 2022 and 2023 in the same time frame.

And even as the number of tornadoes has stayed relatively consistent in the last few years, experts say there have been key changes in their behavior over time that could have major consequences.

See the Chem trail thread. They created a super-heated dome of gulf water and air over Mexico. Combined with cool air over the Rockies and this is the result. Perhaps a bit of HARP thrown in to get things really going. Multiple strong low pressure systems.

I wouldn't put it past them either....

Too much shady mierda been going on....

a super-heated dome of gulf water and air over Mexico. Combined with cool air over the Rockies and this is the result.
That's just called the normal Spring weather pattern.

Perhaps a bit of HARP thrown in to get things really going.
HAARP isn't powerful enough to do that. The info on the facility is unclassified. If it could do even 5% of what some attribute to it, it'd be the secret thing around.

I'm not a twitter member, and can therefor not read any of it unless posted on another site. Thanks for the info.

It's been a bit of a mess today. My server company is HQ in Austin and they actually sent someone to drive up to Dallas (3 hr drive) to fix issues at the data center as phone/email wasn't getting the job done.

I don't have any alternate method for communicating these issue to everyone, so I appreciate your patience. If the site happens to go offline, there is definitely a problem with the server and I will get it fixed.

With your interest and support, pmbug.com is here for the long haul.

Deadly weather: Storms kill at least 18 across Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas​

May 27, 2024 #tornado #storm #usa

Latest deadly weather in US kills at least 18 as storms carve path of ruin across multiple states. Read more here: http://apne.ws/Vs1g5l5

1:19

If I lived in tornado alley, I'd definitely be more serious about owning an earth sheltered home.
Sometimes ya gotta live where you can afford to live.

Nobody lives in a trailer park by choice.

And as we know, those places are just twister MAGNETS...

An earth-sheltered home is a nice idea. It's also $$$$ and needs compliant local zoning officials.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…