Today, we honor those who lost their lives on September 11, 2001

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

It is hard to remember it - given the official lies, the wars that were never intended to be won; the government's now-proven track record of duplicity in using, and even causing, catastrophes such as this.

Given how the whole crowd around it - Cheney, Bolton, Rice, and of course, Shrub the Lesser - have been shown to be, not Republican, not Conservative, but the M-I-C operatives and servants.

God have mercy on them. Because I have none left.

Remember? Anyone that came out against the 'official' narrative was excoriated and lost their jobs?

Same thing happened with anyone who came out with alternatives to the jab....

Most people are aware of the tragedy that unfolded on September 11, 2001, in New York City and the swift action by first responders to the scene. A lesser-known rescue effort is the historic maritime evacuation that took place that day - one that was greater even than Dunkirk. In this episode of "I Was There" VICE meets civilian mariner Pete Johansen who assisted with the world's largest boat lift that rescued half a million people stranded on the seawalls of Lower Manhattan.

Back
Top Bottom