What Do You Think is the Big Plan Over Next 5 Years in USA?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

nickndfl

Sunshine State
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Mars
1. Lower interest rates, but let inflation run in order to save commercial and residential real estate. They will use different parameters to define inflation, so it does not appear so bad.

2. Use some hostile event to default on the balance of USTs held by those opposing the USA's foreign policy.

3. Transfer to a digital currency in order to better track and control citizens and holders.

4. If Trump loses the US auto industry will only exist in the south because our market will be flooded with $14k Chinese hybrids like the BYD Dolphin that get 1k miles per tank.

5. Wide open borders with a mostly blue uniparty reigning over American subjects.

6. Store prices that look like numbers you see in the far east with lots of extra zeroes.

7.Nobody will want to work with a new welfare class created from the middle class.

What did I miss?

^^^^^^^
Go along with #1 & 3.

1 - No matter which way the election wind blows we're heading for lower interest rates.

2 - I do think eventually we'll have a digital currency. Seems like the entire world may be heading towards that, whether they know it or not.

I think the confirmation will be when the retail supply of physical gold dries up and pushes premiums up. Right now anybody online can buy quantities of gold and silver at spot if they pay with a check.

I am down to spot deals on krugerrands and coronas with small purchases of low premium fractional gold.

Back
Top Bottom