Big trouble in Middle East: Euphrates River doing a Lake Mead

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unca Walt

Yellow Jacket
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Iraq/Syria in huge conflict because Syria is using up all the water. And Syria's use is going to increase even more.

Euphrates.jpgEuphrates2.jpg

The bible prophesy says when the Euphrates dries up, conflict resulting will be called "Armageddon" -- Revelations 16:16

With all these lakes and rivers drying up, one has to ask "where's the water going"? Water doesn't get "used up", it's a cycle.

With all these lakes and rivers drying up, one has to ask "where's the water going"? Water doesn't get "used up", it's a cycle.
Not at all. The water stays the same. Lake Mead is supplied by snow melt and the Mud River. NOTHING ELSE. The amount of water that flows -- and has flowed for eons and since the dam was built has stayed approximately constant.

The major cause of Lake Mead going dry is the USE of the water has cascaded upwards without restraint. Snow melt and the Mud River (pretend there is no Lake Mead -- think of the lake as just a deep part of the Mud River) have not significantly changed either way -- flood or drought.

Snow melt and the Mud River cannot supply California. They are growing cotton (a super heavy water use crop) in the desert. They are supplying California and other states as well as Lost Wages and their golf courses in the desert with water from that lake/bathtub. <-- NOT from the snow melt and Mud River, but the LAKE/bathtub.

The change we all see is Man's ever increasing use of the constant, steady flow. Always more and more.

This is what is happening in the Middle East: Population growth, the rise of cities with the concurrent need for ever more water... from a source that has been constant from the dawn of civilization.

The ONLY change is that the Lake Mead/Euphrates bathtubs now have 100 people using them simultaneously.

There -- is your cycle.

i have no way to prove that any of this is causing what we're experiencing around the globe, EXCEPT that it's happening:

i've mentioned before, the separation of water, to get to that hydrogen is a terrible idea as that water has no place, in nature, on the planet, to re-combine from the two basic elements

and don't anyone try to sell me we've got perpetual motion where we burn that hydrogen to move our vehicles and like a miracle, it recombines at the tail pipe

malarky

technology has a cost...

how about make more beer and distribute it evenly across the globe?

it's not about the use of water, water always remains water until and unless we separate it by the billions of gallons

i've mentioned they're separating it from municipal water, at fueling stations across the southland of Calif, and selling the hydrogen to drivers while venting that left over oxygen

and oxygen is acidic, once the levels of oxygen are raised in the atmosphere, metal decays faster and plants don't do so well either...oxygen rich environment is gonna age us faster, etc

it's a game of balance and the oligarchs have upset that balance and they're doubling down on that 'silent destruction' like destruction is going out of style

and it makes sense, get rid of half of us and that balance will appear to be under control again...but it'll be too late because it's not the human being doing the damage, it's the oligarchs, universities, corporations and military doing the damage through their use of technology which, actually, isn't needed to make this planet work

and don't anyone try to sell me we've got perpetual motion where we burn that hydrogen to move our vehicles and like a miracle, it recombines at the tail pipe
Sorry, but it does in fact recombine when burnt.

To burn something IS to oxidize it.

It is impossible to burn hydrogen without oxidizing it.
....and oxidizing hydrogen creates water.

The loss is in the separation. It takes more energy to break the bonded h2o than one receives when putting it back together.

There would also be some loss after separation due to leakage of hydrogen from pipelines and storage containers.
....but what gets burnt to to propel that Pacer of yours down the street, absolutely would form water. How could it not? It would be being oxidized.

It's no different than how we oxidize carbon in wood and other fuels. Burning it bonds oxygen to the carbon and creates co2.

The loss is in the separation. It takes more energy to break the bonded h2o than one receives when putting it back together.

There would also be some loss after separation due to leakage of hydrogen from pipelines and storage containers.
....but what gets burnt to to propel that Pacer of yours down the street, absolutely would form water. How could it not? It would be being oxidized.

It's no different than how we oxidize carbon in wood and other fuels. Burning it bonds oxygen to the carbon and creates co2.
prove it...not just some science guy or military guy who want's you to believe in magic...prove it

you're accepting of that perpetual motion thing...so, prove it?

and can i ask: where is that 'sterile' oxygen and 'sterile' hydrogen being scrubbed clean at?

and that energy thing...

PROVE IT

malarky, i've mentioned it before...false science is like being a member of a cult

and since we're on an energy tangent, where is the energy for separation coming from? we can't light our houses but we can separate water?
or desalt it?

they're tearing out or power plants faster than they're building new ones...

even if the scientists are 100% correct, and they're lying to us, separate that truth...but, let's suppose they are, we're gonna waste that energy, not on warming ourselves, but on separating water for fuel?????

there's really no intelligence with any of it at this point

believe what you like, we're perhaps seeing some of it come to fruition right now, idk

false science only leads to other false consequences - and those seem to hurt us faster than they stop any funding on further false science

it's like a fish on dry ground...85% is what i know...what is it you've ever fit into the size of a hand? an average sized human who's been cremated...\\

it's us babeeee and we have zero idea, in reality how bad they've set us all up to become another mars...don't worry though, it'll get to that point sometime, shortly after we're gone, according to my math...

2+2 is not equal to what anything feels like while taking public funds...

It feels like it's all falling here!
this right here is a possibility too

HAARP is active, in many parts of the world(the us doesn't own the only one)

can anyone be certain once it's all been 'moved around' unnaturally, it'll ever correct itself within our lifetimes?

let's add in the pole shift we've all read about where it's on the move, although idk if that's to be believed either..

really, who's to say? i'm only practicing typing what it is i see and perceive, even using the tricks of the trade: Believe More In What Is Not Said and more importantly, believe in What Is Done(we've had the electric car once, and using a rare earth mineral doesn't make a pile of shit any better)

show me...more

you're accepting of that perpetual motion thing...so, prove it?
I never said or implied it to be perpetual motion.

In fact, just the opposite. Which is why it's yet a viable option.

and can i ask: where is that 'sterile' oxygen and 'sterile' hydrogen being scrubbed clean at?

and that energy thing...

PROVE IT

malarky, i've mentioned it before...false science is like being a member of a cult
Do you not agree that a water molecule is H2O? Have you ever performed an electrolysis experiment where you use electricity to break the atomic bond betwixt the two hydrogen atoms and the oxygen atom? The gas can be collected and ignited. Afterwards you have water again.

What else would it break into, if not hydrogen and oxygen?

Buck drives a Pacer!?
Yes. It's a '74 with a four banger in it.

Buck, what are you smokin, brother?
BF
tenor.gif

i have no way to prove that any of this is causing what we're experiencing around the globe, EXCEPT that it's happening:

i've mentioned before, the separation of water, to get to that hydrogen is a terrible idea as that water has no place, in nature, on the planet, to re-combine from the two basic elements

malarky

technology has a cost...
You've got a conclusion reached biased based on a faulty starting point. This: "water has no place, in nature, on the planet, to re-combine from the two basic elements" <-- This requires the only source of water regeneration to be atomic oxygen meeting atomic hydrogen. But that ain't the only way water is created.

Many chemical reactions result in water as one of the compounds created.

Just to be pussanally reassuring, YOU actually CREATE water every day, you demigawd, you.

Yup -- eat a sugar plum or candybar or swill a Coke. This is what happens with your sugar kick:

Glucose (C6H12O6) + Oxygen (O2) = Water (H20) + Carbon Dioxide (CO2) + ENERGY

That means, not necessarily in order: You get peppy, you fart, and then you gotta pee. (works for BEER, too: alcohol breaks down to water).

There are a zillion more ways, but that one will stick with you forever: You are DOOMED to think from now on that YOU have created water for this planet every single time you pee.

(Grin so evil, my darling wife just poured Holy Water all over me...)

Last edited:
Yabbut...

[Darth Vader Voice ON] "YOU... have turned ordinary beer into life-water... Im-pressive. Your skillz are com-plete..." [/Vader]

Not at all. The water stays the same. Lake Mead is supplied by snow melt and the Mud River. NOTHING ELSE. The amount of water that flows -- and has flowed for eons and since the dam was built has stayed approximately constant.

The major cause of Lake Mead going dry is the USE of the water has cascaded upwards without restraint. Snow melt and the Mud River (pretend there is no Lake Mead -- think of the lake as just a deep part of the Mud River) have not significantly changed either way -- flood or drought.

Snow melt and the Mud River cannot supply California. They are growing cotton (a super heavy water use crop) in the desert. They are supplying California and other states as well as Lost Wages and their golf courses in the desert with water from that lake/bathtub. <-- NOT from the snow melt and Mud River, but the LAKE/bathtub.

The change we all see is Man's ever increasing use of the constant, steady flow. Always more and more.

This is what is happening in the Middle East: Population growth, the rise of cities with the concurrent need for ever more water... from a source that has been constant from the dawn of civilization.

The ONLY change is that the Lake Mead/Euphrates bathtubs now have 100 people using them simultaneously.

There -- is your cycle.
Thank you for your very informative post, Unca Walt.
It feels like it's all falling here!
You are welcome Zed, when you are full let me know, and we will switch it back to Kentucky. Ta....

Joe King:

Mr. King, I am starting to use you as my go to for all things beyond my ken. Thank you so much for your valued and informative post and posts.

Water is the most abundant liquid on the planet Earth. "In simplest terms, water makes up about 71% of the Earth's surface, while the other 29% consists of continents and islands."
So much water.....
To break the numbers down, 96.5% of all the Earth's water is contained within the oceans as salt water, while the remaining 3.5% is freshwater lakes and frozen water locked up in glaciers and the polar ice caps. Of that fresh water, almost all of it takes the form of ice: 69% of it, to be exact. If you could melt all that ice, and the Earth's surface was perfectly smooth, the sea levels would rise to an altitude of 2.7 km.
1667907508135.png

Aside from the water that exists in ice form, there is also the staggering amount of water that exists beneath the Earth's surface. If you were to gather all the Earth's fresh water together as a single mass (as shown in the image above) it is estimated that it would measure some 1,386 million cubic kilometers (km3) in volume.

Last edited:
i'll take weather manipulation for 200 alex

the globalist (communist) coup includes crushing the food/supply lines. the mississippi river is hitting record lows and is impassable in multiple locations.

the weather attack on the US been named 'triple la nina', posthumously, in an attempt to normalize what they've done and continue to do

(they) didnt steal those elections for nothing. (they) are going for it

Last edited:
Mr. King, I am starting to use you as my go to for all things beyond my ken. Thank you so much for your valued and informative post and posts.
Thank you for your far too kind of a response. I am humbled by it.

Joe King I had you on ignore once back on the other thing, IDK why.

It was my loss.

Back
Top Bottom