January 6 Insurrection

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

and you can take this to the bank!

Almost everybody agrees, even most of the crazed Radical Left Lunatics, that the Colorado decision is political delusion, and that I am, separately, fully entitled to PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY, without which Crooked Joe Biden, whose Deranged Prosecutor, Jack Smith, is merely serving his bosses wishes, would be prosecuted for destroying our Country, including his incompetently handled withdrawal from Afghanistan and, also, allowing millions of people to ILLEGALLY INVADE our Country and destroy the very fabric of what the United States stands for, and is all about. Should Crooked Joe be prosecuted for these, and other of his acts of stupidity? ….And why isn’t the Unselect January 6th Committee being prosecuted by Deranged Jack Smith for destroying and deleting all of their evidence and “work” product? Is it because Crazy Nancy Pelosi was implicated in a cover up?

WHY DID THE UNSELECT JANUARY 6th COMMITTEE OF POLITICAL HACKS & THUGS ILLEGALLY DELETE & DESTROY ALL OF THE EVIDENCE THEY USED TO WRITE THEIR FAKE REPORT. WHY DO THEY NOT SHOW THAT I USED THE WORDS “PEACEFULLY & PATRIOTICALLY” IN MY SPEECH? THEY ACTUALLY PRETENDED THAT THESE WORDS WERE NEVER UTTERED. CROOKED POLITICS!!!

THEY SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN, LIED TO CONGRESS, CHEATED ON FISA, RIGGED A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, ALLOWED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, MANY FROM PRISONS & MENTAL INSTITUTIONS, TO INVADE OUR COUNTRY, SCREWED UP IN AFGHANISTAN, & JOE BIDEN’S MISFITS & THUGS, LIKE DERANGED JACK SMITH, ARE COMING AFTER ME, AT LEVELS OF PERSECUTION NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN OUR COUNTRY??? IT’S CALLED ELECTION INTERFERENCE. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2024 WILL GO DOWN AS THE YEAR OF GREAT AND FULLY COORDINATED ILLEGAL ELECTION INTERFERENCE BY CROOKED JOE BIDEN, THE WORST AND MOST CORRUPT PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES, THE DOJ, FBI, A.G.’s, & D.A.’s THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY, BUT DESPITE IT ALL, IN THE END, THERE WILL BE A BIG AND GLORIOUS VICTORY FOR THOSE BRAVE AND VALIANT PATRIOTS WHO WANT TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

DOJ declined to prosecute Ray Epps. Now it wants him sent to prison.​

In July 2021, six months after the deadly pro-Trump riot at the U.S. Capitol, the Justice Department officially declined to prosecute a 65-year-old named Ray Epps.

“Investigation did not reveal sufficient evidence that Epps entered the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, engaged in acts of violence or committed any other criminal violations,” an FBI agent wrote.

Two and a half years later, Epps was charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct and promptly pleaded guilty. And in a sentencing memorandum filed Tuesday, the government said he actually engaged in “felonious” behavior and should spend six months behind bars.

It was the latest turn in an unusual case defined less by what Epps did than what he did not do. The Arizona man became a focus of a conspiracy theory that the federal government ignited the Capitol riot. His defense attorney, Edward Ungvarsky, said the charging reversal “seems to be an ill-considered reaction to extremists’ relentless pressure on the government to charge Mr. Epps.”

More:

I don’t see it.

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 2.45.07 PM.png

One of several?

Also, assuming the timeline truly is a "True Timeline of Jan 6" as the title suggests, one could extrapolate from prior 'pronouncements' of the time by the narrator that events were happening which, while they may not have a 'time stamp' they verbally said the time...?

View attachment 11560

One of several?

Also, assuming the timeline truly is a "True Timeline of Jan 6" as the title suggests, one could extrapolate from prior 'pronouncements' of the time by the narrator that events were happening which, while they may not have a 'time stamp' they verbally said the time...?
Different place, I would assume different time.

In a nutshell, this is the reason for January 6th:

I'm not really sure what's going on here, but it's scheduled for tonight...

'Inconvenient Facts' about January 6:

1. Donald Trump said on January 6 to 'remain peaceful' and 'go home' within hours of the riots

2. Donald Trump said within hours of the 2020 election certification that he would step down and he did

3. The Commander-in-Chief did not use the military in any way on J6

4. The president did not send in unarmed extremists to "overturn the election" results, since there is no mechanism for a riot to overturn election results

5. The overwhelming majority of the J6 defendants were charged with non-violent crimes & misdemeanors

6. The J6 protesters did not kill a single person during the riots

7. Donald Trump wanted 10,000 National Guard troops at the Capitol, but D.C. Mayor Bowser, Pentagon & Speaker Pelosi refused to call them up

8. The FBI tracked extremists intending to go to the Capitol on J6 for months prior to the riots unconstitutionally using NSA technology

9. Court documents show there were dozens of undercover officers at the Capitol Riots, despite there being light security

10. Capitol Police officers were caught on video opening doors, removing barriers, and acting cordially with protesters inside the capitol building

11. There were undercover MPD officers caught on video encouraging Trump supporters to 'go to the capitol'

12. The narrative that Donald Trump would "incite" a riot had been set as early as May 2020, according to the infamous Time 'shadow cabal' article

13. The Transition Integrity Project wargamed out the 2020 election in the prior summer and in 3 of 4 scenarios ended in an "insurrection"

14. The Congress was evacuated originally over the RNC & DNC pipe bomb threats, not the riots

15. The pipe bomber has not been apprehended despite the FBI knowing the license plate & cell phone data of the suspect

16. Nancy Pelosi's own daughter documented her saying as the Capitol Riots started "I've been waiting for this"

17. Nancy Pelosi's staff was in communication with Secret Service on January 6

18. The Secret Service texts from January 6 have gone "missing"

19. The J6 partisan committee has buried tens of thousands of hours of public surveillance videos, including footage exonerating January 6 defendants

The events of January 6th are often compared to the Civil war. I do not see it this way, as I am not retarded.

The events were actually closest to the Boston massacre: Unarmed people rioting, redcoats firing shots into the crowd.

The difference? The 1770 redcoats were actually tried. John Adams represented them. Two were convicted of manslaughter.

Redcoats being tried in America in 1770 was unheard of. Two of the grievances in The Declaration of Independence describe a two tiered justice system, including mock trials for redcoats, and redcoats being shipped overseas to have an unfair trial or no trial at all.

In 2024, we are living out many of the grievances outlined by Thomas Jefferson and our Declaration of Independence, from that two tiered justice system, and the establishment waging war in the people, to taxation without representation and a government that serves only itself.

History doesn’t always repeat itself, but it often rhymes. Today in 2024, I don’t think about how “our democracy” was almost overthrown by Americans with flags, redressing their grievances. I am acutely aware that this government has devolved the very thing our founders were willing to commit treason to stop.

I’m thankful for our Bill of Rights particularly our ninth and tenth amendments. These are the failsafes for when tyranny would inevitably come to America again. I’m thankful for XdotCom, where we can openly have this conversation, without the fear of being censored or unpersoned at the command of the government.

It’s easy to become demoralized when you see what the government is doing to us — whether it’s inflating our dollar and taxing us into poverty, amplifying agendas that come for our kids, or trying to start World War III with nuclear superpowers. I know It doesn’t always feel that way, but there is always reason for hope.

So for now, exposing their lies, and talking about the stories they really don’t want you to talk about, and above all, never stop making fun of your enemy. Your power to expose them lies in their humiliation. Happy fake insurrection day.

FWIW (dyodd)

Roger Stone Assassination Claims Spark Furious Backlash​

Areport about Roger Stone, a longtime adviser of former President Donald Trump, allegedly discussing the assassination of members of Congress weeks before the 2020 election has sparked a furious backlash.

According to audio obtained by Mediaite, Stone spoke about assassinating two Democratic congressmen—Eric Swalwell from California and Jerry Nadler from New York—to Sal Greco, then a New York police officer moonlighting as a security guard for Stone. Mediaite does not specify how or from whom it obtained the audio.

"It's time to do it," Stone told Greco at a restaurant in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, according to Mediaite.

"Let's go find Swalwell. It's time to do it. Then we'll see how brave the rest of them are. It's time to do it. It's either Nadler or Swalwell has to die before the election. They need to get the message. Let's go find Swalwell and get this over with. I'm just not putting up with this s*** anymore."

More:

Jordan Sather
117 encrypted files deleted by Jan 6th Committee

They’ve got nothing to hide, it was TOTALLY a legitimate insurrection

Hiding Evidence should be Automatic release of every single ONE of their political prisoners.

Of course, that won't happen because this is Politics and they are political prisoners.

Jordan Sather
117 encrypted files deleted by Jan 6th Committee

They’ve got nothing to hide, it was TOTALLY a legitimate insurrection

Note to add that on January 21, 2018 a certain letter of the alphabet said:

Will the FBI recover those missing texts?
[Nothing is ever truly deleted.]
Your move.

and then there is this gem... knowing the playbook is imperative...

1705989856115.png

1705989999902.png

Defendant in Capitol attack was previously convicted of manslaughter in Iraq​

A Louisiana man who was arrested for allegedly attacking police officers during the January 6 Capitol riot was previously convicted of manslaughter for killing a bound Iraqi civilian during Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Edward Richmond Jr, 40, has been charged with felony civil disorder, entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon, and assaulting, resisting, or impeding police officers, according to the Department of Justice.

More:

Proud Boys member gets six years in prison for Capitol riot after insulting judge​

Aman who stormed the US Capitol with fellow Proud Boys far-right extremist group members was sentenced on Wednesday to six years in prison after he berated and insulted the judge who punished him.

Marc Bru repeatedly interrupted chief judge James Boasberg before the sentence was handed down, calling him a “clown” and a “fraud” presiding over a “kangaroo court”.

The judge warned Bru that he could be kicked out of the courtroom if he continued to disrupt the proceedings.

“You can give me 100 years and I’d do it all over again,” said Bru, who was handcuffed and shackled.

“That’s the definition of no remorse in my book,” the judge said.

More:

Former Trump White House adviser Peter Navarro will be sentenced on Thursday for defying a congressional subpoena to cooperate with the House select committee that investigated the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Navarro was convicted in September on one count of contempt of Congress over his refusal to appear for a deposition in front of the committee, and on a second count for refusing to produce documents.

Proud Boys member gets six years in prison for Capitol riot after insulting judge​

Aman who stormed the US Capitol with fellow Proud Boys far-right extremist group members was sentenced on Wednesday to six years in prison after he berated and insulted the judge who punished him.

Marc Bru repeatedly interrupted chief judge James Boasberg before the sentence was handed down, calling him a “clown” and a “fraud” presiding over a “kangaroo court”.

The judge warned Bru that he could be kicked out of the courtroom if he continued to disrupt the proceedings.

“You can give me 100 years and I’d do it all over again,” said Bru, who was handcuffed and shackled.

“That’s the definition of no remorse in my book,” the judge said.

More:

Bru wasn't wrong....

Former Trump White House adviser Peter Navarro will be sentenced on Thursday for defying a congressional subpoena to cooperate with the House select committee that investigated the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Navarro was convicted in September on one count of contempt of Congress over his refusal to appear for a deposition in front of the committee, and on a second count for refusing to produce documents.

This won't bode well for Hunter...

Back
Top Bottom