The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution not recognizing referendums in the DPR, LPR, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Of course they did!

[Forwarded from Intel Slava Z]

1665670930249.png

🇺🇳🇷🇺 The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution not recognizing referendums in the DPR, LPR, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions.

5 countries voted “against” (Belarus, North Korea, Nicaragua, Russia and Syria). 143 countries supported the resolution, 35 abstained, incl. India, China, South Africa, Vietnam and Cuba

Yet they never had a word against the chopping up of Yugoslavia...

I would ask them to look back two and a half centuries, and do they recognize the US Declaration of Independence?

Interesting that Brazil voted in favor. Perhaps the BRICS aren't as unified as advertised. I see that Saudi Arabia also voted in favor. They seem quite schizophrenic these days.

Has anyone else played the game Diplomacy in the past?

I used to think it was just a game, now it looks like they are playing it for real.

Back
Top Bottom