UFC lightweight Renato Moicano has something to say

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States

... I love America. I love the Constitution. ... I want to carry fucking guns ... I love private property. And let me tell you something - if you care about your fucking country, read Ludwig Von Mises and the 6 lessons of the Austrian Economic School motherfuckers. ..."

UFC fighter Renato “Money” Moicano generated a lot of buzz for Austrian economics this week. Yes, you read that right. After Moicano’s last win, he took some time on the mic to shout out the First Amendment, the Constitution, private property, gun ownership, and Ludwig von Mises and his Six Lessons of the Austrian Economics School.

What caught my attention wasn’t the very odd mashup of Mises and competitive fighting. Instead, I was a bit surprised to hear about a work by Mises called Six Lessons of the Austrian Economics School. This didn’t sound like the title of any Mises work I was familiar with. However, as new FEE president Diogo Costa pointed out, this is the Brazilian title for Mises’s book which is known in English as Economic Policy: Thoughts for Today and Tomorrow.

The shoutout was a big success. The book is sold out on the Mises Institute website, but it appears that Liberty Fund still has some copies for those who prefer physical books. If you’re okay with e-reading, both organizations offer the book for free.

More (incl. link to free e-books):

MMA has to have some of the most anti-woke athletes in pro sports. You don't see to many of them disrespecting the flag.

Back
Top Bottom