Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The Russians will ultimately destroy anything the West sends over and will be exposed.

Roll out a few more T-34s for nostalgia.

An opinion / commentary piece I came across. Not really about Ukraine but I don't feel like starting a new thread.

The surge of activity in relations between North Korea and Russia​

Kim Jong-un’s September 2023 summit with Vladimir Putin attracted global attention, given that South Korea, Ukraine, and Western countries more broadly view the possibility of enhanced military cooperation between Pyongyang and Moscow as an ominous development. A month later, in mid-October, the United States claimed that North Korea had sent 1,000 containers of ‘equipment and munitions’ to Russia on 7 September, days before the start of Kim’s trip, and that some of these containers were bound for an ammunition depot located 200 kilometres from Russia’s border with Ukraine. Satellite images taken by private companies indicate at least five such shipments have occurred to date, starting in late August. These weapon shipments may have been reciprocal, according to the US, and likely set the stage for Kim’s visit to occur.

More:

Ukraine’s commander-in-chief has conceded that there have been few gains in Ukraine’s five-month long counteroffensive to retake Russian-occupied territory.

Likening the current state of conflict to World War I, in which battles were often fought over a few miles of territory at the expense of huge numbers of men, Ukraine’s General Valery Zaluzhny said the war had reached an impasse.

MOSCOW, Nov 3 (Reuters) - Russia on Friday dismissed new U.S. sanctions over the war in Ukraine, saying that the United States would never defeat Moscow, while the boss of Russia's fastest growing natural gas company quipped the sanctions were a badge of success.

The United States on Thursday targeted Russia's future energy capabilities, sanctions evasion and a suicide drone that has been a menace to Ukrainian troops and equipment, among others, in sanctions on hundreds of people and entities.

In Ukrainian jail...
I guessed that. So Scott Ritter's assessment of Lira being a Ukranian asset is bull$hit? I watch all of the usual stuff on YT Nixon Berletic The Duran all of that and there is something strange about Ritter. At least to me. Supposedly there were some charges against him years ago for some weird crap.

The Ukrainian armed forces have confirmed a successful missile strike on a Russian Navy corvette at a yard in eastern Crimea, far behind the Russian lines. It is the latest in a series of attacks that have effectively driven Russian warships away from the western Black Sea.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) mission initiated its review of Ukraine's implementation of the Extended Fund Facility (EFF) program on Nov. 6, the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) announced in a press release.

Like we said.... Russia will dictate the terms IF they come to an agreement at all.

Jimmy Dore PROVEN RIGHT AGAIN As U.S. Tells Zelensky To Negotiate Peace​

After almost two years of fighting, hundreds of thousands dead, hundreds of billions spent and devastating impacts across Europe and even stretching into other continents, the U.S. is now signaling it’s time for Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to begin negotiating an end to hostilities with Russia.

The terms of any peace agreement will, of course, be much less favorable than what might have transpired if Ukraine had been allowed to negotiate at the war’s outset.

Jimmy and his co-hosting duo of The Convo Couch’s Craig Jardula and Americans’ Comedian Kurt Metzger discuss how The Jimmy Dore Show has been predicting this outcome for months and months while the mainstream media pushed a narrative about Ukraine defeating Russia.

Back
Top Bottom