Aviation & pilot channels I follow

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DA40 TUNDRA IFR approach, arrival into Dallas, TX - Day 3 Ferry Flight​

Apr 28, 2024
Fly with me from Canada to Texas on my ferry flight for Premier Aircraft Sales in one of the ONLY DA40 TUNDRA's in the country!Day 3 includes my very first IFR approach alone, munching on some "takeoff tacos" while flying the last leg of my trip, and how I dealt with convective activity around Fort Worth (KFTW) Texas.

18:14

Fly With Me To Work As An Aircraft Broker - 182A Flight​

May 2, 2024 #aviation #skylane #cessna

Fly with us in our 1957 Cessna 182 "Mojo" to KSSI - St Simons, Georgia - to get a beautiful Turbo 206 HD ready to list for sale!

This video was filmed August 2023 and the 206 has since closed and delivered. An archived version of the listing can be found here: https://www.aircraft.com/aircraft/226...

**This video is for entertainment purposes only and should not be used as an educational video. MANY procedures & visuals have been eliminated from the video in the editing process for time.

33:56

Mindy: Commercial Multi & Single Engine Pilot, Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) & CFI-I, Citation 525 Type Rated
Kevin: Private Pilot & Air Traffic Controller

My humbling first flight after brain surgery​

May 7, 2024

Flying a Cirrus SR22 at sunset over Melbourne, my first flight back since brain surgery. Watch us flying around the bay, over container ships, across to Melbourne's CBD and around the city at sunset on My First Trip Back. Hear ATC radio calls, watch the take-off and landing, and see inside the cockpit on what was, at times, a DIFFICULT 1st Flight Back on the Job.

More about me and my adventures: https://stef747.com

12:17

I Had 1 Goal When Visiting Alaska | A Backcountry Pilot Film​

May 6, 2024 ALASKA

I only went to Alaska with 1 major goal. To fly a backcountry aeroplane. My expectations were completely exceeded and I was shown a time I will never forget in my life. This is that story in 22 minutes.

Citation CJ3+ Private Jet Flight with ATC! [New Orleans to Orlando]​

May 9, 2024
Join me and fellow aviation YouTuber @CitationMax for a private jet flying experience! A quick flight from KNEW (New Orleans) to KMCO (Orlando) with ATC comms.
The Citation CJ3+ private jet offers top-of-the-line Garmin Aviation features, and we take full advantage of the flight deck as we navigate on an IFR Flight Plan to Orlando. You'll also get a front-row seat to our visual approach & landing.

28:28

Aircraft Inspection Of My New Airplane | Seneca 3​

May 11, 2024

Buying an airplane is like buying a home, you need to have it inspected closely to make sure you're getting it at full value! Here's the pre-buy inspection of my new Seneca III airplane!

9:05

My First Training Flight In My New Airplane!​

May 18, 2024

Insurance requires me to get 10 hours of dual instruction in order to fly my new airplane. Here is the first flight!

8:18

Checked out to ferry the DA62! Diamond Factory to St. Louis, Missouri: Day 1​

May 19, 2024 #DA62 #diamondaircraft #pilotjob

Fly with me from the Diamond Factory in London, Canada to St. Louis Missouri on the first day of my checkout to ferry the one and only DA62!
Day 1 includes chatting with regional sales manager Dirk Vander Zee of Premier Aircraft about my favorite features. As well as some tips and tricks flying it, and our arrival into St. Louis for some very looked forward to Italian cuisine and wine.

28:58

SOLD! Ferrying a G1000 Cessna 182 to the NEW OWNER!​

May 24, 2024 #aviation #skylane #cessna

Fly with me from Shreveport, Louisiana to Deland, Florida to deliver this gorgeous 2009 C182T to it's new owner!! Starting out among many of the RedBull Air Force planes, I had great weather until reaching the VERY busy Florida where I handed off the keys to Sean.

33:44

Fly with me over Lake Tahoe: Debi's Debut

May 26, 2024

Fly with me out of Minden, Nevada (KMEV) over Lake Tahoe. One of the most beautiful lakes in the world!This is a special flight, as it is my first filmed flight in "Debi" my 1966 C33A Beechcraft Debonair around where I live. Big thanks to Nflightcam for providing me with those wingtip shots from their mount, as well as clearer audio with their headset connecting cable.

22:03

Flying my 58 year old airplane over the Sierra Nevada mountains at sunset!​

Jun 12, 2024 #beechcraft #debonair #pilotgirl

I flew my Beechcraft Debonair from the Lake Tahoe, Nevada (KMEV) to San Francisco Bay Area (KRHV) for the weekend!
This was my first real trip in Debi, and was so fun to bring along my partner Mark and little sister Kelsey.
We had a beautiful arrival into San Jose, stayed the night at her partner's house in Los Gatos, and went to a show up in the city.
The next day we packed up and left early to get back to Lake Tahoe for an early Fathers Day celebration.
Being able to fly an airplane opens up the country and makes you able to explore in a whole new way.
I hope you enjoy this VLOG as much as I did filming it :)

16:42

Flying a 1964 B55 Baron to LA | the 2024 endeavor awards​

Jun 14, 2024
Hi friends!
We’re back in the family plane and headed to la for the angel flight west gala. Enjoy the flight and some bts from the event!
Hope you enjoy!

16:00

We parked next to the Thunderbirds! 182 flight to Fort Lauderdale Air Dot Show​

Jul 2, 2024 #aviation #skylane #cessna

Fly with us in our 1957 Cessna 182 "Mojo" to KFLL - Fort Lauderdale International - to attend the Air Dot Show's beach airshow!

Click here to see where else the Air Dot Show tour is performing: https://air.show/

36:01

Pilot Vlog: flying my airplane to work, upgrades to debi, and the reno rodeo!​

Jul 3, 2024

It’s summer here in the Reno/ Tahoe area! Fly with me to work at Carson City airport.
Featuring the new BAS shoulder harnesses, a quick hop over to fill up my tanks, and teach a couple lessons with High Sierra Pilots.
Also walked around Lake Tahoe and went to the Reno Rodeo with my good friend I grew up with. Hope you all enjoy my second day in the life VLOG

16:30

fly with me from Kansas to Wisconsin | tiny airplane, big adventure! part 5​

Jul 13, 2024 #ad #bonanza #garmin

Thank you to Garmin, Neal Aviation, and ArtCraft for sponsoring this video!

Today is the final day of our five day trip from California to Wisconsin to bring my 1949 Cessna 140A to EAA AirVenture! In today's video, we'll fly from Olathe, KS to Baraboo, WI with two fuel stops at Centerville, IA and Dubuque, IA. Stay tuned for the video of my flight into Oshkosh on the Fisk Arrival - it might be uploaded sooner than you think!

I will be at EAA AirVenture 2024 with both airplanes at the Garmin Booth again this year! Follow my Instagram @bayflight for live updates on my flight to Oshkosh starting next week. Here's where you can find me this year at the show:
Monday, July 22, 10:30 AM to 12 PM CT: Bose
Wednesday, July 24, 10 AM to 11 AM CT: Garmin
Friday, July 26, 10 AM to 11 AM CT: Textron / Hangar 22

Thank you to everyone who waited such a long time for this video's release! I'm so grateful for all of you and I'm excited to have the time to be creating videos again. Thanks for watching!

Filmed July 2023
Route: KIXD KTVK KDBQ KDLL

29:41

Watch Part 1: https://youtu.be/0Vwmp_Qk74s
Watch Part 2: https://youtu.be/B4E8Ggaov2s
Watch Part 3: https://youtu.be/FSi7rlAaNFk
Watch Part 4: https://youtu.be/WI3ZFA9W0tY

How to buy an Airplane​

Jul 15, 2024 #beechcraft #bonanza #howtobuy

Let's talk about how I bought my first airplane!
About 5 months ago (beginning of 2024) I bought a 1966 Beechcraft Debonair. I had never been through the purchase process and did not have many close friends who had either. In this video I talk about my story, as well as tips and tricks of what to look for through the purchase process. Please feel free to add your experience, or any knowledge you have on buying an airplane in the comment section below.

Photos used in this video were taken from AOPA articles, no copyright infringement intended.
If you are the content owner and have any concerns, please contact me either here on YouTube or via Instagram DM.

27:39

Chapters
00:00 - intro
02:12 - your mission
08:36 - the budget
13:51 - where to look
17:36 - purchase process
23:04 - closing & financing
26:07 - thanks for watching!
Licenses Held:
Commercial Pilot Instrument Rated SEL/MEL
Certified Flight Instructor
Tailwheel Endorsement
Hours as of this Video: 1,200 TT

Grocery Shopping in a Helicopter!​

10:49

solo flying the Fisk Arrival into OSHKOSH!​

Jul 18, 2024 #ad #bonanza #garmin

After five days and almost 1700 nautical miles of flying, it's finally time to fly to Oshkosh! In today's video, I fly my Cessna 140A into KOSH (Oshkosh, Wisconsin) for EAA AirVenture 2023. In order to fly into EAA AirVenture, pilots have to follow a specific set of directions called the Fisk Arrival. The Fisk Arrival utilizes visual landmarks, such as lakes and railroad tracks, to guide thousands of pilots and airplanes into Wittman Regional Airport in one long line. I've flown this arrival in my Bonanza twice, but never in my Cessna 140A, and never by myself — until now!

20:43

Filmed July 2023
Route: KDLL KOSH

His First Instrument Approach! IFR Training In Our Garmin Skylane​

Aug 15, 2024 #aviation #skylane #cessna

Fly with us in our 1957 Cessna 182 "Mojo" as Kevin completes his first instrument approach! Kevin is an Air Traffic Controller, has been right seat in many IFR flights, and has completed lots of ground training but this is his first ever hand flown approach.

36:22

How I Could Afford To Buy A Plane!!​

Jun 4, 2024 #AviationEnthusiast #LuxuryLifestyle

In this exciting video, I reveal the secret behind my acquisition of a private plane. Join me as I share the fascinating story of how I made this dream a reality. Additionally, I offer an exclusive tour of the plane's opulent interior and showcase its sleek exterior design. Get ready to be amazed as I highlight the aspects that I find most impressive about this remarkable aircraft

7:59

"Cancel Landing for Emergency Aircraft" - Piper M700 Demo Flight​

Join me on a demo flight with Piper Aircraft out of Vero Beach, FL on the new M700 Fury. I was here on behalf of Twin & Turbine Magazine to get the full scoop on the M700 for my new column. You can subscribe to receive the Twin and Turbine magazine FOR FREE at this link: https://secure.villagepress.com/subsi...

https://www.twinandturbine.com/

28:25

Pilot Accepts Payment To Fly His Boss' $1,000,000 Plane Without Him | Airplane Repo​

Repo man Mike Kennedy and his wife successfully infiltrate a private poker game to find out where a millionaire is hiding his plane and get the pilot to sell out his boss for $3,000.

9:53

Back
Top Bottom