Food Shortage & Price Explosion Thread

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I bring my calculator/phone so I can figure best bargains while shopping...

Why has your Big Mac become so much more expensive?​

It’s being billed as a clash of the corporate titans. Last week McDonald's filed suit against the four biggest US meatpacking companies, alleging that they had conspired to push up the cost of ground beef. But the issue at stake is one that is near and dear to the hearts of ordinary Americans. If inflation is finally slowing, why is everything from eggs and burgers to luxury hotel rooms still so expensive, and who is to blame?

More:

Back
Top Bottom