Trump Assassination Attempts

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

FWIW

at 14 seconds it looks as if the perp shot the forklift hydraulics holding the speaker column

Obviously, it wasn't our 8 years of negative rhetoric that caused this...

I'm not saying shots weren't fired and an innocent didn't die, my point was that there is a non zero probability that this was a false flag with collateral damage.
A non zero probability could also be a probability so small, as to be virtually meaningless.

What are we talkin' here? 99% probability? 50%? 10%? 1%? .1%? .0001%?

Shooting at Trump rally spotlights rising violence that has become America’s political reality
Yep. We been having political violence ever since the dems and msm has been lying about Trump being hitler and a dictator and colluding with Putin to destroy America.

This idiot has been hearing that all during his growing up years, nonstop.

He was radicalized by it.

Proud of their boy...?

but Thomas Matthew Crooks' parents were well-to-do democrats making $310,000 a year

🔸Political Affiliation:

Both parents are registered Democrats.

🔸Father's Occupation:

Matthew B Crooks is a psychologist. He has authored many academic books.

🔸Mother's Occupation:

Elena Crooks is currently a homemaker. She previously taught in a primary school.

🔸Family Income:

The family's annual income is reported to be $310,000

Yep. We been having political violence ever since the dems and msm has been lying about Trump being hitler and a dictator and colluding with Putin to destroy America.

This idiot has been hearing that all during his growing up years, nonstop.

He was radicalized by it.
Proof

I wondered about how he got access... from the position of the ladder it seems he was on the leeward side of the podium just below the roof peak. Explains why the cop snipers hesitated before shooting him. They're not going to just shoot someone they might think was a spectator without confirming there was a danger.

LADDER INDICATES PLANNED ATTACK ON TRUMPA recently published picture on X shows a ladder adjacent to the roof where the shooter who attempted to assassinate Trump at his Pennsylvania rally was positioned.

Reportedly, the ladder is not visible on Google Maps, suggesting that the attack was planned and premeditated.

and

UPDATED: I will continue to update my prior reporting and graphics as new information is provided. First, the counter sniper team is now being reported as members of the Secret Service (there were conflicting reports they were with another law enforcement agency). Second, it is being reported there was a second counter sniper team site as well though I have not confirmed this. The shooter position was obscured from the counter snipers by a growth of trees (the Google images may not show the current growth of the trees). Finally, the counter sniper teams were likely focused on potential threats much farther away than that building and assumed it was being watched by local police. This seems to be supported by the video that shows the sniper having to lower his aim just before shooting at the assassin.

he's right about all of it!

My message to @realDonaldTrump:

There's not a shot in hell that this shooter got on the roof of that building without SS seeing him.

No way.

You have to know that.

They're going to keep at this until you're dead.

There is no reforming the alphabet mafia.

They were created to be criminal organizations.

SS, CIA, FBI, ATF, DEA, DHS, IRS, all of them.

And at the top of it all, the Federal Reserve.

They assassinate people. They traffic drugs. They traffic guns. They traffic humans. They prop up drug cartels and terrorist organizations. They topple foreign governments.

They work directly with the worst of the worst.

And they do it so they can run up endless debt to enrich themselves and their friends, and stick us all with the inflation and debt bill they ran up.

And they want you dead.

Replacing Dem-appointed agency heads with people who stroke your ego won't fix it. It didn't last time.

Giving them more funding and personnel won't fix it. It didn't last time.

Trying to get them on your side won't fix it. It didn't last time.

Deferring to the "experts" won't fix it. Remember what Fauci talked you into?

Criminal organizations can't be fixed.

They can only be ended, or allowed to become more dangerous.

If you're re-elected, those will be your two options.

They want to end you.

End their agencies first.

Look at it this way Joe, why are the media all over this and offering all sorts of footage and viewpoints?
They kinda have to do their job in a situation like this?
...or at least appear to.

he country, already seething and polarized
Thanks to the dems and msm's ten years of portraying Trump as hitler and evil incarnate.

There are low iq idiots out there who believe it. Just like the antifa and blm mobs that burned looted killed and generally terrorized the nation all during Trump's first term.

His gun and the Cops rifles with scopes on the roof that blew his head off.
That's what I figured it was, and what I meant by two calibers being heard. His gun and the SS's gun.

Did I understand he's attempting to equate Trump's past statements as the reason he got shot??
That was a pathetic attempt to justify still saying bad shit about Trump.

Had the dems not ruthlessly attacked Trump for four years for having beat their hag, he wouldn't have said 95% of the stuff he said back to them in response.

They started this shit, but have always tried blaming it on him.

20 years old and he does this? Makes no sense. I'm thinking nuts.
He was radicalized by ten years of over the top hyperbole about Trump. That's all he's heard since he was a10 yesr old.
...and I have no doubt that he heard plenty of it from his parents about it too.

Not how I took it. If you listen to the entire vid Ben talks down all forms of political violence and basically says the tempo needs to come down. Which I said earlier.
Unless he was condemning the political violence the dems and the left fanned the flames of from day one of Trump's first term, he needs to shut the hell up.

Modern Manchurian candidate?
Or just a radicalized low iq idiot with TDS, thanks to ten years of lies and rhetoric against Trump.

Most likely, but wouldn't be surprised if he was "programmed" via other means.
Like the dems, the msm, prolly his parents, etc etc.

resignation time...

That idiot needs to be charged with inciting violence.

It's time for the dems to shut the fuck up.

Bongino is ex CIA, or secret service... I forget...

Last edited:
Young guy who went to school with shooter described him as loner, wore military / hunting type clothes and was bullied big time. Said the bullying was relentless.

Nick does a good job in this. If you watch it, keep an open mind, take it fwiw and dyodd. Interesting stuff.

Trump Shooting Explained - Hard Questions Asked​

Jul 14, 2024

I analyze the details of the Trump assassination attempt in Butler PA. I put together the true position of Trump, the Secret Service snipers, and the shooter to give a better understanding of how it happened. I look at all the eyewitness videos and look at the possible reasons why the Secret Service failed in their duty.

Was this just a gross incompetence of the Secret Service to protect Trump from a shooter on an unguarded roof or is it something much more evil?

22:36

Mark Dice includes clips of the dems rhetoric that helped radicalize the low iq idiot.

Also shows that some are complaining that he missed.

Dems are sick people.

This shows us a few obvious things we're trying not to see.

--Elections will not solve this.

--The Ruling Elites, led by one political party, are criminally insane and homicidal. And not just to Trump, either.

--The political party in control, is likely (follow the money!) BOUGHT by foreign powers or entities.

--This nation has undergone a Color Revolution, that the leaders - the Political Elites in Washington - are trying to close with Normalization. They misjudged the effect of their subjugation of the public. Just as eight years ago, Trump, or a similar leader, was not supposed to come to the fore. So now they're acting recklessly, obviously, and violently - using official operatives to effect their ends.

You have to conclude what we must do. I'm not the board owner and I can't say it...there's costs to direct speech.

Bobby Kennedy, son of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on the failure of American intelligence agencies to protect the presidential candidate: “An unprotected roof 150 yards away. Numerous witnesses, they shouted at the secret service and filmed for 3-4 minutes while they saw the guy with the rifle crawl to the spot and take aim. Take your Secret Service and shove it up your ass! Praying for Trump and his family."

Dear Bobby and all those who vote in the USA for the supply of weapons to Zelensky:

1. Maybe it would be better to use this money to finance the American police and other services that should ensure law and order within the United States?

2. Yesterday, one of the leaders of the Kyiv regime, Budanov, openly admitted that Ukrainian intelligence was preparing assassination attempts on the President of Russia. So this assassination attempt was prepared, again, with American money, without which there would have been no malicious activities of the Main Intelligence Directorate, the SBU and Bankova as a whole.

3. With massive funding and uncontrolled supply of weapons, Washington created a terrorist structure in Ukraine - the Kiev regime. This is a machine of murders, explosions, destruction, terrorist attacks against both political figures and the civilian population. The “Peacemaker” website alone, patronized by the Americans, is worth it - literally a table of liquidation of journalists and public figures.

The United States of America must take stock of its policies on inciting hatred towards political opponents, countries and people, and sponsoring terrorism. The bell is already ringing in Washington!

Back
Top Bottom