Trump Assassination Attempts

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

A scenario I found elsewhere:

Trump wins election in November.

Democrats execute their coup plans.

Biden declares full blown National Emergency.

Biden halts all Congressional actions to certify Trump as Winner and next President.

False Flags all over the country.

National Emergency lasts 1 Year.

Federal Government becomes semi-authoritarian for decades to come.

You Won't Believe What's He Says Is About To Unfold Over The Next 5 Months​

I'm stealing that one. :D
Not original to me. :cool: It's an old Navy term - like "No-Load" (shirker) or "Box of rocks" (brain-dead).

Trashkanistan was the same as Bumpfuk, Egypt - someplace off the map, where nobody wanted to go, but you're being volunteered to ship out to.

We used the term a lot, from about 1990 - Bush 41's sudden interest in I-rack.

A cowardly breakdown also occurred in Parkland when the local cops refused to take down the shooter at Stoneman Douglas High where 20+ got killed.

Last edited:
Seems there's a lot of breaking-down like that.

Once is chance. Twice is coinky-dink. Three times, and you got a corn-shpirashy!

RE: Post 2,039

Another opinion piece by Nick. Take it fwiw and dyodd.

NEW INFO: Police Confronted Trump Shooter On Roof, Then Backed Down​

Jul 14, 2024

New details emerge that local police actually confronted the Trump shooter on the roof, but backed down after the shooter pointed his rifle at the officer. I show where the police climbed the ladder to the roof and new videos of the Trump shooter crawling up to the roof. Was the officer wrong to back down and not engage the shooter. How long was it from the confrontation on the roof to the time the shooter shot Trump?
Was this just a gross incompetence of the Secret Service to protect Trump from a shooter on an unguarded roof or is it something much more evil?

13:21

Union workers at downsizing tractor factory weigh Biden vs. Trump​

• CNH plans to move some Wisconsin jobs to Mexico by 2027
  • Workers split between Biden and Trump, union endorses Biden
  • Recent layoffs and outsourcing plans dampen enthusiasm for both candidates
RACINE, Wisconsin, July 15 (Reuters) - For workers at CNH Industrial's sprawling tractor plant just outside Racine, Wisconsin, debate over whether President Joe Biden or former President Donald Trump would do more to save their jobs from getting packed off to Mexico has turned into "friendly warfare."

CNH (CNH.N), opens new tab, a multinational heavy-vehicle maker based in the UK, has cut nearly one-third of the plant's hourly jobs and told the union it wants to move many of the remaining jobs south of the border by 2027.

More:

Police Confronted Trump Shooter On Roof
Was pointed out prior. Probably why the perp missed? Rushed to shoot?

I wonder if the cop didn't have a radio? Don't they all have comms?

The WHOLE OF THE INSTITUTIONAL POWER STRUCTURE is corrupt...rotten to the core.

Now CITY POLICE are cooperating with @$$@$$ins. What next, the police guarding mass-murderers at a school slaughter?....oh, wait....

af2b6a459eb0f5f1b627839180ec19dc.gif

Apparently, the only people who will do it, and correctly, are guards hired by the Trump organization, paid independently.

And only if they have the autonomy to work outside the SS chain-of-command.

Here's a thought exercise...now that we see that LEO and SS are all either passively hoping and helping the crackpot element, or are working with them:

Suppose, for a second, Trump realized that his person wasn't safe in this lawless jungle...and withdrew.

AND called for MAGA Americans to likewise withdraw, with their cities and counties, from Washington's corrupt grip.

Would THAT be a game-changer? Of COURSE he'd have to do it from an offshore, hidden location. But, this is where we have to get real. I always thought if a Secession movement got traction, it could do far worse than appoint Trump as its first Chief Executive, as the dust settled.

I just saw where the secret service already knew of the shooter days prior to the event, and considered him a potential threat.
Said he was seen around the immediate area acting in what they called, a suspicious manner.

Anyone else seen anything like that?

Trump Would-Be Assassin Rejected from High School Shooting Club: ‘Comically Bad’ Shot​

Thomas Matthew Crooks, the 20-year-old Pennsylvania man who tried to assassinate former President Donald Trump on Saturday, reportedly got rejected from his high school shooting club for being a “comically bad” shot.

The shooter, who killed a Trump supporter and wounded two others while only grazing the former president’s ear during a rally, reportedly has a less-than-stellar record with shooting accuracy. Per the New York Post:

Trump Would-Be Assassin Rejected from High School Shooting Club: ‘Comically Bad’ Shot​

Thomas Matthew Crooks, the 20-year-old Pennsylvania man who tried to assassinate former President Donald Trump on Saturday, reportedly got rejected from his high school shooting club for being a “comically bad” shot.

The shooter, who killed a Trump supporter and wounded two others while only grazing the former president’s ear during a rally, reportedly has a less-than-stellar record with shooting accuracy. Per the New York Post:

That reinforces what I've read, that there may have been another shooter and perhaps this guy was just a patsy.

That reinforces what I've read, that there may have been another shooter and perhaps this guy was just a patsy.
They needed a patsy. When that cop went up the ladder the kid panicked and started shooting (before the appointed time?).

Biden said we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Let the FBI (experts) investigate and tell us (their reworked version of events) what happened.

IMO??

This was an OP....

Bidet can blow it out his Depends. Zorro Fox Gibbon on what that vegetable says.

I keep hearing variants on the story, but in this age, where we reject Truth, honesty and integrity, everyone wants to be part of the story, with sooper-sekrut Inside Information. And the legacy "news" outlets are still ensnared in Mockingbird - so THEY cannot be trusted.

What I've read, does seem to support more than one gunner. What I've seen, suggests APPALLING derelection of duty - to quote Greg Hunter, it's too stupid to be stupid. It had to be a deliberate setup.

Now we find out the cipher was in a HS shooting club and couldn't shoot. LOOKING at him, he's either a glandularly-deficient loser or a "transexual." A freak and loser either way. EXACTLY the type the FBI or SS would recruit for this duty - which closes with "wet work."

Tucker Carlson: ‘Not Crazy’ to Think ’It Wasn’t Just a Lone Gunman’​

Two days after the assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump, political commentator Tucker Carlson says, “It’s not crazy to think that there was something there, it was an effort to kill Trump, it wasn’t just a lone gunman.”

The assailant crawled on to a nearby rooftop Saturday night while Trump was on stage at a campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania, 33 miles north of Pittsburgh. The shooter fired multiple shots, shirking Trump in the right ear. It remains unclear how the gunman, who was killed, was not seen and neutralized by authorities prior to opening fire.

“At some point we may find out what happened on Saturday,” Carlson says.

The Daily Signal caught up with Carlson behind the scenes of the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee Monday to asked about the implications of the assassination attempt on the election, and Trump’s selection of Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, for vice president.

1) SS refused to secure the most obvious location for a sniper.
2) Most SS at rally were temps and not Trumps usual team.
3) Neighbors closest to rally grounds all report no L/E ever approached them re: security (one house was so close to the stage that she thought her home would be used as a staging area for L/E).
4) The 20yo shooter was not a trained sniper.
5) Shooter was a lousy shot in High School the rifle team wouldn't take him.
6) Witnesses told police there was a man with a rifle climbing to the roof.
7) Police reported an officer had seen the shooter on the roof, but retreated when shooters rifle was pointed at officer.
8) Shooter had time to confront officer, get into a sniper position for a 400 foot precision shot, then fire off 5 shots BEFORE the SS took any action?
9) Multiple witnesses close to the building reported hearing 2 separate guns firing.
10) According to SS, details usually have 3 sniper teams. Trump only had two that day, because third was unavailable.

🇺🇲Shots at Trump were shots at America.

Many patriots, including us, warned about it
(),
and it happened. The Deep State tried to assassinate Donald Trump during his speech in Pennsylvania. A shooter from a distance of 100 yards managed to fire at least five shots from an AR-15 at Donald Trump, wounding him in the ear and killing a rally attendee and seriously injuring another. In response, Secret Service snipers needed at least three shots to eliminate the assailant.

The shooter was 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crook, who had posted a video on his account shortly before the incident in which he declared his hatred for Trump and Republicans. His Instagram page contained posts supporting Ukraine. The US Secret Service allowed the attacker, for some reason, to enter the venue of the event with an AR-15 carbine and take his position on the roof. Trump's team sent a request for additional protection to the US Secret service, but it was not granted. Obviously, the attacker was a tool for the special services controlled by globalists.

Killing Trump is the only way for globalists to maintain control over the United States through a puppet Democratic party. What has happened suggests that the globalists have resorted to political terrorism in the US, and this may lead us to a civil war.

Currently, Trump is the only one who can save the country from the dictatorial rule of the globalists, multinational corporations, and intelligence agencies who consider themselves above the law and America's national interests.

By trying to kill Trump, they sought to destroy America's chance of rebirth. However, God saved him and America. We must unite and do everything we can to defend our constitutional rights and freedoms.

Share and subscribe to Global American Review (http://t.me/global_american_review)

Last edited:

Leaked Secret Service Video Proves Trump Assassination Attempt Was Inside Job​

Wakeup call

The Donald Trump Assassination Attempt Was The Bullet That Woke Up The Younger Generation. This Girl Believed All The Lies, Now She’s Awake

“Can y'all imagine what today or yesterday would have been like if that bullet woulda hit? If Trump would not have turned his head?”

“You could call my mother a conspiracy theorist. She has been studying our government for years now. And I mean not doing quick Google searches. I mean, this woman has dedicated a lot of her time to figuring out who is really running this place we're living.

The past, like, 6 years, I've been like, no, mom. That's crazy. Like, some of the stuff I'm like, no. Like, there's no way that's real. We totally went to the moon. 9/11 was totally real.

I can honestly say from someone that talks about what is going on in this country every single day, the past 6 months, the stars are all aligning. The dots are all connected. We have been lied to by these people that we have, quote, unquote, been worshiping as our leaders.

Do you think they're good guys? They're probably not. Is it not absolutely crazy that we are getting to live this time? This is biblical stuff that we are getting to live through right now. And it's like, we were all born in this time for a reason.

I've never really gotten on here and talked about much political stuff on my page because I just don't. But everyone just needs to realize that nothing is what it appears to be. Nothing. Literally nothing. In the end, it's all in God's hands and all we can do is just trust the plan and help wake people up to what is going on.

Trump getting shot at yesterday was not something that some 20 year old kid just decided to do. And literally every single sign is pointing that this was all set up, not staged, but set up. They knew he was going to shoot at Trump and he was not supposed to miss. Why were there 10 seconds after the first shot went off? Why were there 10 seconds for him to get 8 rounds off?

Especially with all these videos of these people screaming and yelling, there's a man on the roof with a gun and there wasn't anything done. There should have been a quick call, like, boom. Guy on the roof. Boom. Shot dead.

There should have never been enough time for that to happen, but there was.”

DEI at work

Unbelievable. Secret Service director Kimberly Cheatle now admits that the USSS knew the building 125 yards from President Trump was a huge vulnerability, but didn’t station an agent there because it had a “sloped roof.”

“That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof. And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside.”

This is “safetyism” run amok at its absolute worst.

Cheatle shouldn’t be trusted with protecting the food court of a shopping mall, let alone the US president. She should resign or be fired IMMEDIATELY.

Beyond incompetence; The Shooters & The Water Tower - Peak Prosperity​

^^^ As far as the secret service being called off of JFK's car when leaving Love Field, it's nearly 7 miles from Love Field to where the actual parade route started. There's no way those guys were supposed to jog alongside his car all that ways. Wearing those suits, they wouldn't have made it a half mile.
...and likely not gonna ride on that little platform all that way, either.

I will agree that once downtown, their asses shoulda been on there.

Back
Top Bottom