Trump Assassination Attempts

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

best mathematical coverage

Trump Assassination Attempt Analysis - The Water Tower Shooter​

Footage captured from the rally shows a person on the water tower. In this video, we use drone imagery and mapping software to analyze whether it would have been possible for a second shooter on the water tower to take a shot.

Last edited:

Was There 2nd Trump Shooter on Water Tower? Analysis​

They had a perfect view and 10+ feet of elevation - Peak Prosperity​

WHO REALLY SHOT THE SHOOTER? NOT WHO YOU THINK.​

Trump Assassination Attempt - 2nd Shooter? Sniper on Water Tower? New Evidence That's Being Ignored!​

Was Trump Shot By Bullet or Glass Shrapnel? Shooting Analysis​

In front of the building??

Trump Rally - Butler, PA. 07/13/24. Extended Cut​

There's more. Today (07/28) is my birthday. So after I post this, I will not be responding to any comments for the rest of the day. I haven't had a good day in over 2 weeks and I'm going to try to have one today. Thank you for understanding.

P.S. - Dear PA State Police Trooper who cuffed me and roughed me up: Don't ever tread on me again. You know what you did. Your partner better have had that bodycam on. That footage better not be deleted. You're going to pay for what you did to me.
9m

Stewart Film Blows the Official Narrative Out of the Water - Peak Prosperity​

NEW Video Cops Engaging Trump Shooter, Spotted 90 MIN Prior​

Jeff Ostroff examines NEW video evidence of the police engaging the shooter at Donald Trump's assassination attempt in Butler, PA. You will also see screenshot text messages alerting fellow officers from police assigned to the building overlooking the shooting scene as officers first spot the shooter 90 minutes before the shooting, which is a lot earlier than the previous 60 minutes we have been told up until now. You'll also see segments from ABS's exclusive interview on GMA with the local Beaver County swatt officers who spotted and photographed the shooter, sparking the intense search for him on the grounds of the AGR building.

You'll see an analysis of the site where the attempted assassination of Donald Trump Occurred. Witness video, photos, and expert testimony will provide additional info.

🚨🚨🚨 EXCLUSIVE: A Secret Service counter sniper sent an email Monday night to the entire Uniformed Division (not agents) saying he will not stop speaking out until "5 high-level supervisors (1 down) are either fired or removed from their current positions." The counter sniper also said the agency "SHOULD expect another assassination attempt" before November and complained that he is no longer proud to be a USSS counter sniper after leadership failed the officers at the Trump rally in Butler on 7/13.

"This agency NEEDS to change," the sniper wrote in the email. "If not now, WHEN? "The NEXT assassination in 30 days?"

"Sadly we have fallen short for YEARS," the counter sniper lamented. "We just look good doing it. I have conveyed these thoughts to not only supervisors (to include the current Captain of CS, but those responsible for training us (SOTS/CS). Only to be brushed off as those with less experience somehow knew more than me."

"The team I was once proud to be a part of, is something I have to somehow hide as I move into my next career," the counter sniper continued. "Who wants to hire a USSS CS guy who failed? That's the public perception I'm not faced with. The USSS CS team is a stain I will never be able to cleanse."

He concluded with these two lines: "The motto of the USSS...CYA. And every supervisor is doing it right now."

The agency quickly deleted the email, a knowledgeable source told RealClearPolitics.

Full email with name redacted below:

GTvelcmaoAA3ksO.jpeg

Last edited:

Back To First Principles On The Trump Assassination Attempt Peak Prosperity​

NEW Video: Trump Shooter Running On Roof POV Shooting Victim​

Revealing How Corrupt The Secret Service Leadership Has Become - Peak Prosperity​

A Step-By-Step Analysis Of The Copenhaver Film - Peak Prosperity​

Expert Post Mortem of the Security Failures at the Trump Rally​

CROOKS NEVER FIRED A SHOT​

John Cullen was Oracle’s team lead on Esri’s Arc-Info mapping system being used by Johns Hopkins. On the podcast we discuss the possibility of a 4th/5th shooter at President Trump’s assassination attempt, the bullet that hit President Trump came from the first floor right below Crooks, how Crooks did not fire a shot, and much more.

Last edited:
A sudden hole in his head...

Trump shooter autopsy reveals cause of death after attempted assassination​

Nick Penzenstadler
Updated Thu, August 1, 2024

Local Pennsylvania authorities released a one-page report Thursday outlining how the man who attempted to kill former President Donald Trump died.

Butler County Coroner William Young determined Thomas Crooks, 20, died from a single gunshot wound to the head at 6:25 p.m. on July 13. He ruled the official cause of death a homicide.

A counter-sniper team shot Crooks while on the white roof of the warehouse owned by AGR International near the rally site.

NEW Dashcam Trump Shooter, 3rd Gunman? New Sniper Vid Secret Service​

None of this matters, it never did. Every single aspect of this event was and continues to be a distraction from what the remnants of the MIC/TPTB are trying to do to ensure they survive. The US and the worlds needs to see past this, see past Biden and the 'hooer to see what's really going on. The TPTB is counting on everyone remaining oblivious and caught up in futile arguments and gaslighting.

I think conservatives will need to fight in this election or will lose to a communist takeover by illegal aliens and a bloated welfare class.

I am watching for another attempt on Trump and/or flagrant cheating with ballots.

The Unbelievable Security Gap That Allowed Crooks To Get In Position - Peak Prosperity​

Back
Top Bottom