Trump Assassination Attempts

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hopefully after the tragedy yesterday in Butler PA we can all recognize that unaccountable bloated bureaucracies continue to fail us as Americans.

Donald J Trump is alive today solely due to a bad wind estimate by an evil would be assasin.

As the graphics show the full value wind of just 5mph was enough to displace the unconfirmed but likely light 55 grain bullet two inches from DJT's intended forehead to his ear.

DJT was not saved by USSS brilliance. The fact that USSS allowed a rifle armed shooter within 150yds to a preplanned event is either malice or massive incompetence. Clearly there was adequate uncontrolled dead space for a shooter to move into position and take multiple aimed shots. Watching the newsreel one can hear how proximate the shooter is by the very short time lapse between the crack of arriving bullet (supersonic) to the boom of muzzle blast (sonic).

The law enforcement sniper (unclear if USSS) in newsreels was clearly overwhelmed as his face came off his rifle instead of doing his job to kill the shooter. Clearly they were watching the shooter but apparently have a no "first shot" policy. The only positive action was an apparent 488yd shot by one USSS sniper which despatched the assasin but after the assassin launched at least 5 rounds, wounding DJT and killing and severely others in the crowd.

In my old business of providing Diplomatic Security in two active war zones we were expected to execute the basics or we would be fired. Clearly USSS failed at the basics of a secure perimeter and once shots were fired their extraction was clumsy and left DJT highly exposed to follow on attacks. It looked like they had never drilled together because those responses should be effectively autonomic. Will there be accountability? That's not the Washington way.

Unserious and unworthy people in positions of authority got us to this near disaster. Merit and execution must be the only deciding factors in hiring and leadership, not the social engineering priority of the day. Sadly nothing in Washington reflects that any longer. DJT is right to question the competence of those protecting him because yesterday they failed in almost every way. Nature abhors a vacuum and there are always other options.

Most importantly, as Americans let's come together and run a proper valid election so we can get back to what matters a merit based society that judges on character and skill. Nothing else.

(Images from a SEAL sniper instructor at Red Sky LLC)

Hate speech, when used by the left is legal and honorable. If used by the right it would land you in jail. Some very good example of what most of us have been seeing for years and also what most of us attribute to the shooting.
Also as has been noted, the left is saddened that he missed. In fact they should be very happy that he failed. I suspect if he had killed trump that today would be the start of something similar to the purge. Only difference is that it wouldn't last 1 day a year and when finished 1/2 the country and all the left would no longer exist.

As an aside, my parents and my brother and his family all live in Butler county. Fairly affluent area and by far some of the nicest people I have ever met. Everyone is extremely friendly and lots of religious people as well.

I see a lot of my questions have now been answered. 130 meters. Pretty easy shot but under the circumstances you would still need nerves of steel and some experience with the AR as well as sighting it in for you. So, it may have been Daddies gun but it probably was not his 1st time using it.

Looking at the above pictures one wonders how the kid knew where to position himself?

Unless the kid knew the area that would have required some forethought and investigation into the location.

Then there is the ladder... either it was prepositioned by the perp, or a creative nuisance?

I could see the ladder just being left by the building by maintenance for future access to the roof. Probably not that uncommon to leave a ladder outside where you use it most.

HoweverAs the graphics show the full value wind of just 5mph was enough to displace the unconfirmed but likely light 55 grain bullet two inches from DJT's intended forehead to his ear.
I don't think that statement is accurate. I had to go online to look up ballistics chart. What I found was a 10 MPH wind (Twice as much as there actually was) at 150 yards would be a 1.1 inch deflection. At 100 yards is .5 inches. So 1/2 that wind speed at 130 yards is going to be around .5 inches. A small enough deflection as to be a non issue IMO. Elevation was pretty much dead on. So either his trigger control wasn't very good or he just flubbed the shot. On the other hand the SS sniper had a more difficult shot and pulled it off no problem.

I'm still thinking nut job.
Yes, and radicalized by a decade of anti-Trump hyperbole and lies.

Edited to add: he's been hearing that shit since he was 10 years old. I would also think he heard plenty of it from his parents too.

Last edited:
Two psyco's for parents means lots of drugs for the kid growing up to. Plus he shows up in a Blackrock commercial? Brainwashing target practically assured.

I could see the ladder just being left by the building by maintenance for future access to the roof. Probably not that uncommon to leave a ladder outside where you use it most.
I've seen that before.

A "creative nuisance" would be if maintenance would have left it standing... providing a 'creative nuisance' for some kid to take advantage of.

Folks are saying it wasn't upright on Google images, but that begs the question... 'When did Google images acquire the photo?' That it didn't register with those who posted it...?

Still, there was some planning necessary by the kid...

Curious development...

What happened here?Read the entire article-

BUTLER, Pa. (AP) — On the heels of an attempt to kill him, former President Donald Trump called Sunday for unity and resilience as shocked leaders across the political divide recoiled from the shooting that left him wounded but “fine.”

A former fire chief attending the rally with family was killed, as was the gunman. Two other people were also critically wounded.

The presumptive Republican presidential nominee said the upper part of his right ear was pierced in the shooting. His aides said he was in “great spirits” and doing well. I knew immediately that something was wrong in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin,” he wrote on his social media site. “Much bleeding took place.”In a subsequent social post Sunday, Trump said “it was God alone who prevented the unthinkable from happening."

“In this moment, it is more important than ever that we stand United, and show our True Character as Americans, remaining Strong and Determined, and not allowing Evil to Win,” his post said.

Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro on Sunday identified the rallygoer who was killed as Corey Comperatore, a former fire chief from the area, and said he “died a hero.”

“His wife shared with me that he dove on his family to protect them,” Shapiro said. He declined to discuss the condition of two others who were wounded.

The FBI identified the shooter as Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, which is about 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the scene of the shooting. An FBI official said investigators had not yet determined a motive. Secret Service agents fatally shot Crooks. The gunman attacked from an elevated position outside the rally venue at a farm show in Butler, the agency said.

Not long before shots rang out, rallygoers noticed a man climbing to the roof of a nearby building and warned local police, according to two law enforcement officials.

One local police officer climbed to the roof and encountered Crooks, who pointed his rifle at the officer. The officer retreated down the ladder, and Crooks quickly took a shot toward Trump, and that’s when Secret Service snipers shot him, said the officials, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation.

The officials also told AP that bomb-making materials were found inside Crooks' vehicle, and bomb-making materials were found at his home. Investigators believe the weapon Crooks used was purchased by his father at least six months ago, the law enforcement officials said. Federal agents were still working to understand when and how his son obtained the gun and to gather additional information about Crooks, according to the officials.

Crooks’ political leanings were not immediately clear. Records show Crooks was registered as a Republican voter in Pennsylvania, but federal campaign finance reports also show he gave $15 to a progressive political action committee on Jan. 20, 2021, the day President Joe Biden was sworn in to office.

Authorities told reporters that Crooks was not carrying identification so they were using DNA and other methods to confirm his identity. Law enforcement recovered an AR-style rifle at the scene, according to a person familiar with the matter who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the investigation.

One local police officer climbed to the roof and encountered Crooks, who pointed his rifle at the officer. The officer retreated down the ladder,
I won't sugar coat it. This man was a coward who valued his pension more than protecting anyone. He could have ducked below the roofline and drawn his weapon and at least shot towards the dude and thrown him out of balance. A major distraction during a very difficult shot. He could have just fired into the air alerting SS snipers to the situation as well.

^^^ they're low iq, slow joe supporters, so what else should we expect from them?

The Secret Service
@SecretService
press conference just now was a total disaster. After President Trump narrowly avoided being assassinated yesterday at his rally in Pennsylvania, Secret Service just said that no additional changes to the RNC security plan will be made. Secret Service also said they are “confident in the security plans’ after the assassination attempt”.

How can they say they feel confident when they couldn’t even secure a rally perimeter and keep a deranged 20 year old shooter with a a rifle off the roof?

Donald Trump could have died yesterday.

Clearly, Secret Service needs to enhance and modify security plans ahead of the RNC Convention, which begins tomorrow.

Many on here and in other forums desperately want to believe that Trump was about to be taken out by the DS/MIC/TPTB, their world view is entirely dependent on Trump being the saviour. Yesterdays events were a vindication of their beliefs.

As such, one can't discount the possibility that this was a false flag with origins in Camp Trump.

No, I don't think that. At least not directly. I think a low iq democrat TDSer drank their kool aid.

this is informative

Larry C. Johnson Updating his Analysis on How Trump SURVIVES ASSASSINATION​

Last edited:
No, I don't think that. At least not directly. I think a low iq democrat TDSer drank their kool aid.
I don't either...

Kid was only 20. Probably went out with dad a couple times to shoot targets. My SWAG is that's about the extent of his gun knowledge?

IF the report is true that he was confronted by a cop who went up on the ladder... he was rushed in his effort to complete his task. That means sloppy everything.

Trump was damn lucky.

good analysis

Secret Service Sniper Drops Would-Be Assassin​

unrolled

allow me to be pedantic for a 'conspiratorial' moment...

My how the conspiracy theory screw turns...

I expect he was a pawn.

Sounds like he had mental issues, to go with his hormonal and glandular ones. Just as with the handful of rubes the FBI solicited to join their hit squad to "Get Whitmire," he was probably told of a plan to get him out. That ladder might have even been part of the prop. Take your shots, kid, and run down the ladder...leave the gun...we'll have a driver ready to whisk you out of here and onto an airplane off to Trashkanistan.

So, he was in place; and the SS (I use that abbreviation intentionally) knew JUST WHERE the shots came from, and who fired them.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…