What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner (Live Acappella) (BBC TV 1994)​

They're still at it...............Arcada Theater, St. Charles, IL

Al Stewart with special guests Peter White, Laurence Juber, the Empty Pockets and Chase Huna perform an awesome version of Al’s signature song live at Coach House in San Juan Capistrano 9/22/23.

Bruce Arnold and his band Orpheus perform their hit single "Can't Find The Time" in late 1969. This lip-synced performance was shot for a television show, which aired in the New England area only weeks after MGM re-released the original single. This was nearly two years after it's first issue.

On January 5th, 1968, Orpheus lead singer Bruce Arnold and noted arranger Alan Lorber visited the WABC studios in New York City to record a segment on the making of Arnold's composition "I've Never Seen Love Like This", the second single from the group's self-titled debut album. The LP, which was released on MGM Records only a few days prior, was already creating a buzz in the music world and the group's first single "Can't Find The Time" (B Side: "Lesley's World") was in heavy rotation on the New York airwaves and steadily climbing the Billboard Hot 100 charts.

Although not credited on the album, legendary New York studio musicians Joe Mack (bass) and Bernard "Pretty" Purdie (drums) were employed by Arnold and Lorber for the recording sessions that comprised the debut album as well as various tracks on the group's next three albums for MGM. In 1971, Arnold hired Purdie as a permanent member of the group and gave him full credit on the band's self-titled fourth album for Bell Records.

Watch Foster The People perform “Pumped Up Kicks” live on Letterman

"Sky Pilot- Eric Burdon and The Animals​

The Byrds - Eight Miles High - 9/23/1970 - Fillmore East (Official)​

I've been listening to this in a separate tab while doing my morning routine for the last hour or so. I love it.

Michelle Phillips- California Dreamin’​

Nov 28, 2023
"We used to think anybody over 30 was old," says McGuinn. Now in his 80s, the Rock Hall of Fame member has a whole new perspective on fame, purpose and life.

8:15

Spanky & Our Gang "Like To Get To Know You" on The Ed Sullivan Show​

The Corrs - Little Lies - Live in Manila​

BOZ SCAGGS - What Can I Say (1976)​

Boz Scaggs on How Steve Miller Helped Him Get His Big Break | The Big Interview​

Vanessa Williams - Colors Of The Wind (Live) [1080p60 Remastered]​

It's an instrumental (that's all this band does [or did anyway]):

Soria Moria - Scale the Summit

LuLu (To Sir With Love)​

Maurice Gibb and Lulu on their past relationship/marriage (From the “It’s Lulu” Special in 1999)​

Scotland the Brave India the Bold (Bagpipes) Official Music Video - The Snake Charmer ft. Poczy​

Back
Top Bottom