What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band with Colin Hay of Men At Work

The Socially Distant performs Waiting by The Junction live from Villains Bistro in Windsor, Ontario on January 20th, 2024.

Banging2 Foghat @high volume....
trying the bug on the pc...
it's a lil different, better than that phone.

Joan Osborne - What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted (Live) - [STEREO]​

Dire Straits ♫♫ Money For Nothing ♫♫ (Dance & Shuffle)​

Lindsey Stirling - Kashmir (Lollapalooza Paris 2023)​

Dire Straits ♫♫ Money For Nothing ♫♫ (Dance & Shuffle)​

Nice presentation.

It ignores the original theme...that of laborers in an appliance store, doing the grunt-work, while the television displays ran that then-new MTV feed.

I didn't play it long enough to find out if the Dire Straits track was censored for using the "f@660T" word. I remember buying a tape cassette in Saudi Arabia, 1994, while in the Navy...and finding out that the F-word had been cut out. Even bootleggers are afraid of PC mandates, it seems.

Nice presentation.
To say the least. Nothin' wrong with some good shuffle dancing.

Those girls are certainly good at it. Lookin' at a lotta practice too, as one does not just get up off of one's dead ass and suddenly start moving like that.
....and you know that stuff is gonna keep 'em in shape.

Although I would like to be able to see 'em all in 20 years to see how many are still at it. Lol

It ignores the original theme...that of laborers in an appliance store, doing the grunt-work, while the television displays ran that then-new MTV feed.
Yea, but that wasn't the point of this video.

didn't play it long enough to find out if the Dire Straits track was censored for using the "f@660T" word.
I watched the whole thing just to find out for ya, but to be honest I couldn't tell ya, as I don't think that whole part was in there. It got to the end, and I was like, was it in there? Lol

To stay in theme, here's another nice one.

Never did understand why two sets of drums... like having two bass players.... when one will do.

More is better.

Check this out.

The Ventures, Wipe Out. With Max Weinberg.

Best two drummer vid ever.

Here's another good one with Max.

It's crazy how in-sync they are. Sounds great.

Here's another with some extra guitars.

Again, and as long as it's done right, more is better. Lol

Born to Be Wild - Steppenwolf, played by 1,000 musicians | Rockin'1000​

Miracle Of Sound - Valhalla Calling (COVER by Rehn Stillnight)​

Hot Stuff (Donna Summer); Cover by Giulia Sirbu​

The Bangles - Manic Monday; by Andreea Munteanu​

Africa ('50s Style Toto Cover) - Postmodern Jukebox ft. Casey Abrams & Snuffy Walden​

Colter Wall - Kate McCannon - 5/16/2017 - Paste Studios, New York, NY​

Belinda Carlisle - Circle in the Sand (by Andreea Munteanu)​

^^^^^^
Andreea is good. Let's hear Belinda.

Sir Douglas Quintet - She's About A Mover​

Louis Armstrong Schools Racist MC on the Dick Cavett Show​

17m

Barbra Streisand - "The Main Event" (rare!) 8 mm footage with recording sessions audio (1979)​

Don't You Want Me - The Human League 1982 German Television Cologne -RARE-​

The Supremes "My World Is Empty Without You" on The Ed Sullivan Show on February 20, 1966

Petula Clark "Downtown" (2023 New Extended Revisit Mix) ****​

I thought it was time to revisit the mix I did 11 years ago (still on this channel) with this new version having the drums and bass in the center and an acapella intro. I think it results in a more refined version. This is one of THE iconic pop songs of all time. It still feels fresh almost 60 years after it was recorded. I hope you enjoy this new video and mix!

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@themotownboy1/videos

Fleetwood Mac "Gypsy" (2023 New Bohemian Remix) ***​

This mix is inspired by the Bohemian feel of the demo version, the lyrics, and 80s pop/electronic music. The original is more of a pop song than a rock song, and does not work as an EDM track despite it being at 132bpm. There are some additional lead and backing vocals not heard in the original and a nice cold ending. For the video, I had to get creative on using some different footage since I could not use too much of the original music video. I also added the lyrics. I hope you enjoy this new version and video!

Channel: See vid above

Red Hot Chili Peppers: Athletes on stage​

Why Jon Wertheim called the 2023 60 Minutes profile of the Red Hot Chili Peppers "a sports story with a better soundtrack."

5:15

Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now (Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970)​

Joni Mitchell - Big Yellow Taxi (Both Sides Now: Live At The Isle Of Wight Festival 1970)​

Carole King - So Far Away (BBC In Concert, February 10, 1971)​

Carly Simon - That's The Way I Always Heard It Should Be - 1971​

Chicago - Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? - 7/21/1970 - Tanglewood (Official)​

Back
Top Bottom