What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The Beatles HD - Nowhere Man Live in Germany (Remastered)​

Beatles - Kansas City - I'm a Loser - Boys​

Clip taken from the movie "A Hard Day's Night" 1964. Audio has replaced into BBC version. Recorded in July 17 1964 at BBC Paris Studio London. Aired August 3 1964 as "From Us To you".

The Beatles - Help! [Blackpool Night Out, ABC Theatre, Blackpool, United Kingdom]​

The Beatles - All My Loving - Dutch TV, 1964 [Colorized]. With Jimmie Nicol on Drums.​

Foxes and Fossils cover "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John in the style of Sara Bareilles

Bob Dylan with the Paul Butterfield Blues Band and Al Kooper at the Newport Folk Festival 25/07/1965

It Ain't Me Babe The Turtles Stereo HiQ Hybrid JARichardsFilm 720p​

Laugh, Laugh Beau Brummels FULL Song ReCut Video HiQ Hybrid JARichardsFilm 720p​

Rapid Roy (The Stock Car Boy). Jim Croce. (1974)​

Along with Ruby & the Romantics' "Our Day Will Come" and Skeeter Davis' "The End of the World," Steve Lawrence's "Go Away, Little Girl" was one of the best recordings of the year 1963. "Go Away, Little Girl" written by Gerry Goffin and Carole King was released by Columbia Records in late 1962 and reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100 in January 1963. I do not own the right to the song, audio, or images contained in this video. The sound recording is administered by The Orchard Music. No copyright infringement is intended. This purpose of this upload is for viewer enjoyment and education not for monetary gain.

Album: "Eydie Gormie - Blame It On The Bossa Nova" - 1963

Bob Dylan - Hurricane (Live on PBS, 1975) [RARE ORIGINAL AUDIO]​

After many requests, here is the other part of Dylan's appearance at WTTW-TV Studios in Chicago on September 10, 1975. This particular video is very special because most other versions you will hear have overdubbed lines on verses 2, 4, 7, and 10. Here is the explanation: This performance was recorded about a month after the first version of "Hurricane" was recorded (find this early version here: • Bob Dylan - Hurricane (Take 1) [ORIGI... ). This was about to be released as a single when Columbia's lawyers blocked it from release, citing worries about lines regarding Arthur Dexter Bradley and Alfred Bello, the two main witnesses, being false and grounds for defamation lawsuits. Read more about this on the "Controversy and Re-recording" section on this page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurrica.... Dylan re-recorded the song again in October. This all happened after this performance, though, so Dylan was still singing his original lyrics. The first broadcast of this concert had the original lyrics, which is what you hear here, but in the second broadcast the following year, controversial lines were overdubbed with the "safe" album version. You can hear the overdubbing relatively clearly at 1:34, 2:52, 5:06, and 7:16 on this video: • Bob Dylan Hurricane Live 1975 .

The BEST rendition of Dire Straits' "Sultans of Swing" I have EVER HEARD​

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Eurythmics cover feat. Reina del Cid and Josh Turner​

I've been wanting to do this tune for awhile, and it was really fun putting this all together on guitars. This is one of those songs that you hear and instantly recognize within just a few notes because the synth lines are so iconic, not to even mention how perfect Annie Lennox's vocal delivery is. Huge thanks to Reina and Josh for lending their talents on this one and making it happen! Massive appreciation for Kelly Oden lending her video shooting skills, too, and getting this to look so good with just the one take.

You Never Can Tell (C'est La Vie) - Chuck Berry cover

For this song, we had to pick between playing guitars OR having an epic twisting dance-off in our socks, so we went with the thing we're marginally better at. Hope you like our take on this Chuck Berry classic, made even more iconic by Uma Thurman and John Travolta in Pulp Fiction.

Our cover of The Weight by The Band - A song you've probably never heard us cover before.

Crowd STOPS for AMAZING Street Performance | Stand By Me - Karolina Protsenko & Oscar Stembridge​

Alphaville - Forever Young | Multi-instrumental Cover | Alexandra Ilieva | Thomann​

15-16 years old - KAROLINA Protsenko & AVELINA Kushnir - Violin & Sax cover) Careless Whisper​

This was a fun night in February where Doctors of Rock and Roll rocked this tune by Danny and The Juniors at the MGM Nanaimo on February 10th, 2024. We got a pretty good camera angle for this one showing off the dance floor and our fabulous dancers. Our thanks to Helen, The MGM Staff, and all the awesome people who came out to dance with us - we will see you again!!

Lodi by John Fogerty Creedence Clearwater Revival (173rd Airborne Brigade Vietnam)​

If you like music history... this is worth your time....

Michael McDonald: The Voice That Defined a Generation​

102m

Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans 1 24 23​

The Rolling Stones Rehearsal of “Hot Stuff” Before the Show (Rare Footage)​

The Stones put the sauce into their dance oriented song from the Black and Blue album. This song was rehearsed on 8/16/02 in Toronto.Special thanks to Mick Jagger and the Glimmer Stone!!

School of Rock students perform ""California Dreamin"" live in studio.

Lesley Gore - California Nights w/ LYRICS​

I don't know if you already mentioned this one

🍺

When I watch vids like this, I like to look at the audience for their reactions. The kid hit a home run with this.

Always amazing to see people come out of nowhere and share their talent. And this kid is talented.

French text​

Écoutez moi
Moi la chanteuse à demi
Parlez de moi
À vos amours, à vos amis
Parler leur de cette fille aux yeux noirs et de son rêve fou
Moi c’que j’veux c’est écrire des histoires qui arrivent jusqu’à vous
C’est tout

Voilà, voilà, voilà, voilà qui je suis
Me voilà même si mise à nue j’ai peur, oui
Me voilà dans le bruit et dans le silence
Regardez moi, ou du moins ce qu’il en reste
Regardez moi, avant que je me déteste
Quoi vous dire, que les lèvres d’une autre ne vous diront pas
C’est peu de chose mais moi tout ce que j’ai je le dépose là, voilà

Me voilà même si mise à nue c’est fini
C’est ma gueule c’est mon cri, me voilà tant pis

Voilà, voilà, voilà, voilà juste ici
Moi mon rêve mon envie, comme j’en crève comme j’en ris
Me voilà dans le bruit et dans le silence
Ne partez pas, j’vous en supplie restez longtemps
Ça m’sauvera peut-être pas, non
Mais faire sans vous j’sais pas comment
Aimez moi comme on aime un ami qui s’en va pour toujours
J’veux qu’on m’aime parce que moi je sais pas bien aimer mes contours

Me voilà même si mise à nue c’est fini
Me voilà dans le bruit et dans la fureur aussi
Regardez moi enfin et mes yeux et mes mains
Tout c’que j’ai est ici, c’est ma gueule c’est mon cri
Me voilà, me voilà, me voilà
Voilà, voilà, voilà, voilà
Voilà

English translation​

Listen to me
Me, the wannabe singer
Talk about me
To your loves, to your friends
Tell them about this girl with black eyes and her crazy dream
Me, what I want is to write stories that reach you
That’s all

Here, here, here, here I am, Here I am
even if stripped naked I am afraid, yes
Here I am in the noise and in the silence
Look at me, or at least what’s left
Look at me, before I hate myself
What to tell you, that another’s lips won’t tell you
It’s not much but all that I have I drop it there, that’s it

Here, here, here, here is who I am, Here I am
even if stripped bare it’s over
It’s my mouth, it’s my cry, here I am too bad

Here, here, here, here
I am my dream, my desire, like I’m dying, like I laugh at it
Here I am in the noise and in the silence
Don’t go, I’m begging you stay a long time It may not save me, no
But to do without you I don’t know how
Love me as we love a friend who goes away forever
I want us to love me because I don’t know how to like my outlines

Here, there, here, here I am, Here I am
even if exposed it is finished
Here I am in the noise and in the fury too
Look at me, finally, and my eyes and my hands
All that I have is here, it’s my mouth, it’s my cry
Here I am, here I am, here I am
Here we are, here we are, here we are
Here

emotional and powerful at the same time,
it could become a classic
there are other versions of this song - including the original one - but this one is my favorite
and the girl in the video... an angel!

Pop some corn and set a while... this is history!

[FULL MOVIE] Stormy Weather (1943) | Classic Musical in 4K​

77m

Georg̲e̲ B̲e̲n̲s̲o̲n̲ – ̲T̲h̲e ̲O̲t̲h̲er S̲i̲d̲e ̲O̲f̲ A̲b̲b̲ey ̲R̲o̲a̲d (̲1̲9̲6̲9̲)̲​

Tony Bennett, Diana Krall - Love Is Here To Stay​

Put Yourself In My Place/The Isley Brothers + The Elgins DUET! a fuTuRo re-fResh.When I noticed that both of these versions were recorded to the same backing track I just had to combine them. The only difference to the Isley's backing was that strings had been added to The Elgins original session. Both bands now provide the stereo backing vocals while Ronald Isley + Saundra Edwards provide the lead vocals.
Reinforced with drums and violins.

Martin Miller & Lari Basilio - Layla (Eric Clapton/Derek and the Dominos Cover) - Live In Studio​

Back
Top Bottom