The Lunatic Fringe - Market and Trade Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Not a sane bone in either of their bodies. Bare Back doesn't give two shits about the German citizens but Ukraine? Gonna get ugly when the public finally wakes up.

ALERT! OCC Data Shows 1st Drop In Silver/Gold Derivatives in Years! JPM & BofA Dump $38B! (Bix Weir)​

I tried "Harry's"... cut the crap out of my face. I think it was because the blades have too much distance between the blades.

To their credit, they refunded my money!

Petrodollar Runs Out of Gas in 2023 – Expect Chaos – Bo Polny​

Short fest? Corporate buy back black out.

However, the market knows this is coming, so no surprises.

He reckons 1985 is game on, that's about my ballpark. The over all view looks about right to me, rally to 2500 odd, correction to low 2xxx and then a push into the 3+ area... IMO that could be the shot to my eventual target of 4300 (low} - 5400 (high).

ASX Gold Tribe - This AM money is moving into the dogs of the group and holding back on the royalty. The dogs will have the leverage if we move higher quickly.

He is a Democrat no less! IR cams usually scan the crowd, not focused on one person....

It turns out Lauren Boebert's mystery man is a Democrat bar owner.

If I was a wagering enthusiast, I would bet this guy was paid to set her up.

She’s coming off a divorce, and she’s vulnerable. This guy comes into her life, charms her, seduces her and then probably gets her liquored up and takes her out in public. Stage set.

He then instigates her by fondling her in a theater that just happens to have night vision cameras right on them. Then the whole incident is released to the public in what looks like high-definition video in an attempt to harm her reputation.

This is all way too convenient. Whether her date was a part of it or not, this seems like a well-coordinated setup. These types of tactics and traps are used all the time, and I would know.

Nah she's just a stupid bitch.

Gold prices remain firmly stuck in neutral as the tug-of-war between the Federal Reserve’s hawkish monetary policy bias and the risk of a potential recession continues to dominate the marketplace.

Fed likely won't raise this week, but will provide hawkish guidance about a potential raise next time. Gold will likely meander lost in the woods until the Fed acknowledges that hikes are done.

Recent Finntwit pole has Finntwit 70% bearish. So naturally you know that means we're going to rally.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…