The Lunatic Fringe - Market and Trade Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Yeah but the miners are way undervalued

Yup.

XAU % of Gold $...

If we hit say $5400 gold it implies that gold stocks could on average go 16 times current levels to get to Gold/XAU 36%.

Nuthin to be sneezed @ and nothing that has not happened before... under a stable...ish USD.

If the BRIC's get into a real $ power struggle, well then?

I dunno.

Looks ripe, but, it has for a long while now.

If I ran the zoo I would try like all hell to break the metals and miners down now. Even Jackie Chan got bullish on Friday after resisting the rally for some time. Clive Maund TA.

Larry Williams is the best of the old guys that are still around.

Trump's peace plan is to send more to Ukraine if Putin doesn't bend the knee.

So much worthless bullshit on the internet. What this ass clown doesn't mention is that the mining stocks made new highs running into September 1980 while Gold failed in its secondary rally attempt at $720. Before you follow anyone remember Dines held Uranium well past its expiration date and Richard Russell didn't get bullish until December 1982 with the Dow up 50% at 1200.

GC Daily has a nice little pennant developing that projects ~2030 @ 100% and ~2074 @ 161%, it won't take much from here to make it a legit pattern.

They got a nuthouse down here about a half hour north of me.

They got a nuthouse down here about a half hour north of me.

I think that I might be losing it.

This has to be some sort of "Truman Show" experiment and they are fucking with my mind to see if I will join in, go mad or revolt.

Starting to think that it is all fake... LOL.

Pass me some more acid, the red ones please... oh jeeeeezus h......

This has to end badly.

No?

Cathie Wood is confident a single bitcoin will go to $1.5 mill .........

Will she eat her dick if it doesnt ?

ASX:NST, a solid ASX gold miner got hit hard today, off 6% or so on a reasonable report. Not sure what is going on, might be a tough night for gold, there is smart money in NST.

Hmmmmm... isn't this a part of why they killed John?

A small part, but probably, yeah.

I think the biggest part was that he started actively bucking the cold war mentality, and that pissed off the military industrial complex. That and he was trying to dismantle the CIA after he came to understand what they were all about. Thank god we managed to get Alan Dulles onto the Warren Commission to help the American people understand after he had been sacked by John for the Bay of Pigs fiasco.

The book 'JFK and the Unspeakable' is a good read about all of this.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…