Trump Assassination Attempts

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The most dangerous violent rhetoric against Trump comes from..

The View
Morning Joe
Liz Cheney
Adam Kinzinger
The Democrat party
Joe Biden
Nancy Pelosi
CNN
MSNBC
Rob Reiner
Stephen King
Mark Hamill
Rachel Maddow
George Clooney
The Lincoln project.
Robert De Niro
And many others.

This has to stop.

They’re out of control.

13election-live-photo-assess-superJumbo.jpg

This has the stench of a false flag.
Huh? A false flag would be Trump having himself shot to make it look like a TDSer did it.

C'mon man! Not everything that happens is a false flag.

LIVE: Biden delivers remarks after shots fired at Trump rally​

What a pos. He doesn't know if it was an assassination attempt? WTF else would it be?

He doesn't even know what year it is.

Does he think the guy was just trying to part his hair for him?

Or maybe he was just trying to clean the wax out of his ear for him? You know, to a help a bro out like ya do sometimes.

He sees video of an attempted murder of the presumptive R nominee, (and at this point, presumptively the next potus), and can't tell what was going on? That alone is proof of dementia.
....and yet he holds the keys to the shit that could end civilization as we know it?

Last edited:
Look at it this way Joe, why are the media all over this and offering all sorts of footage and viewpoints? If this were the real deal, they'd be ducking and weaving, being as obtuse as they can.

d77d69c4-a982-453f-9dfa-aa797f444449_text.gif

This is the biggest scandal the Secret Service has seen, and it's just getting started.

My heart goes out to the families of the attendees who were shot.

I watched your vid., and noticed a couple things.

One, it's impossible to tell in a video, which direction a shot (or any other sound, for that matter) comes from.

Two, there are what sounds like to me anyways, two different caliber weapons being fired.

Three, a wound doesn't have to always bleed a lot, for that wound to still be very real.

Ear or otherwise.

What I read, was that he was grazed by the bullet. A graze could have been a very small wound, bled some and stopped.
What's on his face came from his hand after touching his ear.
It appeared to me that he turned his head to his right just as the shots start being heard. The guy was targeting the side of his head, but missed because of him turning his head when he did.

Four, the secret service could in fact be compromised. Virtually every other agency of gov seems to be weaponized by the dems, so why not them too?

However, that does not mean that each and every person working for those agencies are corrupt. There are in fact good people who work there and try to do a good job.

Five, what exactly is he trying to say when he talks of knowing he'd be wounded in the head?

Six, at the beginning he speaks of having been doing this for 15 years. My first thought upon hearing that was, guy's a noob.

My heart goes out to the families of the attendees who were shot.
Absolutely! It's terrible what the dems and Trump haters lies and hyperbole has led to. They deserve full condemnation for their deeds.

I'm not saying shots weren't fired and an innocent didn't die, my point was that there is a non zero probability that this was a false flag with collateral damage.

So far the shooter has been identified as Thomas Matthew Crooks. Graduated high school in 2022 (so he's pretty young) and a registered voter (repub.)

Thomas Matthew Crooks identified as Trump shooter at Pennsylvania political rally​

BETHEL PARK, Pennsylvania - The man who shot former President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania political rally has been identified as Thomas Matthew Crooks.

"The FBI has identified Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, as the subject involved in the assassination attempt of former President Donald Trump on July 13, in Butler, Pennsylvania," the Bureau said in a statement. "This remains an active and ongoing investigation, and anyone with information that may assist with the investigation is encouraged to submit photos or videos online at FBI.gov/butler or call 1-800-CALL-FBI."

More:

and

Last edited:
Politico opinion piece.

Shooting at Trump rally spotlights rising violence that has become America’s political reality​

Saturday’s violence broke out against a backdrop of a government already inundated by threats for members of Congress, judges and other officials.

The shooting at Donald Trump’s Pennsylvania rally is the latest horrifying proof of the increase in violence and threats that has gripped America’s contemporary political discourse.

The country, already seething and polarized, appears to be bracing for recriminations, even as details about the shooting were only beginning to emerge.

More:

Trump’s PAST STATEMENTS Surface AFTER SHOOTING​

Jul 14, 2024

MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on Donald Trump’s past statements which have now surfaced again.

8:34

I agree, but the left is shilling here IMO.

Two, there are what sounds like to me anyways, two different caliber weapons being fired.
His gun and the Cops rifles with scopes on the roof that blew his head off.

I'm not saying shots weren't fired and an innocent didn't die, my point was that there is a non zero probability that this was a false flag with collateral damage.
Sorry chieftain... speak English? ;) Is this statement like a double negative? There's no way I didn't do nothing...?

So far the shooter has been identified as Thomas Matthew Crooks. Graduated high school in 2022 (so he's pretty young) and a registered voter (repub.)
Registered Republican? For how long? Anyone can change their registration. Sounds RINO to me.

Not second guessing what they learn about this kid. They'll turn his life upside down and we'll know soon enough.

A few questions I have.
1) When did shooter buy the gun?
2)Any military training?
3) Distance to the target from where he was positioned?
4) Witnesses said they reported the person on the roof and no one responded. Why?
5) Investigaters keep saying that roof was outside the perimeter but why is that? Hard to tell the distance from what I have seen but have seen reports of anywhere from 120-300 meters. When I was in the military I could take pout targets at 1200 meters with an M60. 1 or 2 round bursts. Even 300 meters is an easy shot by comparison.
6) Did Biden really say it was time to put a bullseye on Trump? If so he should be arrested. Isn't this what the left was calling for after the Chevron decision. They all misread it and thought it gave Biden carte Blanche to assassinate trump. Maybe Biden agreed and called in a hit.

Sorry chieftain... speak English? ;) Is this statement like a double negative? There's no way I didn't do nothing...?

The probability that this was a false flag that resulted in the death of an innocent is greater than zero (probabilities range from 0 [no chance] to 1 [complete certainty]).

Trump’s PAST STATEMENTS Surface AFTER SHOOTING​

Jul 14, 2024

MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas reports on Donald Trump’s past statements which have now surfaced again.

8:34

Did I understand he's attempting to equate Trump's past statements as the reason he got shot??

The difference is Trump's statements didn't say 'go forth and kill', but were in jest AND factual. You can't say that about the left's continuous call for 'taking him out', or 'you see them anywhere in a crowd, you make a scene, you push back, you tell them they are not welcome here." et al for the last 8 years.

The MSM is complicit in this as well. They're always so worried we might see, or hear something on their broadcasts that would 'offend' our sensibilities that they have to warn us in advance. Yet, they publish all the vitriolic statements by politicians and people without any statements to the contrary at all.

Like the BBC interviewer right after the guy says 'the secret service blew his head off' paused to say 'we have to be careful'...

4) Witnesses said they reported the person on the roof and no one responded. Why?
5) Investigaters keep saying that roof was outside the perimeter but why is that? Hard to tell the distance from what I have seen but have seen reports of anywhere from 120-300 meters. When I was in the military I could take pout targets at 1200 meters with an M60. 1 or 2 round bursts. Even 300 meters is an easy shot by comparison.

Good questions. From what I've learned so far: numerous witnesses saw Crooks. Don't know if the cops saw him, but he was shot pretty quick after he started shooting.

Sounds RINO to me

20 years old and he does this? Makes no sense. I'm thinking nuts.

Did I understand he's attempting to equate Trump's past statements as the reason he got shot??

Not how I took it. If you listen to the entire vid Ben talks down all forms of political violence and basically says the tempo needs to come down. Which I said earlier.

A few questions I have.
1) When did shooter buy the gun?
2)Any military training?
6) Did Biden really say it was time to put a bullseye on Trump? If so he should be arrested. Isn't this what the left was calling for after the Chevron decision. They all misread it and thought it gave Biden carte Blanche to assassinate trump. Maybe Biden agreed and called in a hit.
1 All this will be learned in the next few days if not hours.
2 my guess is no
3 I measured it myself using map.google and it came out to

Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 6.54.24 AM.png

4 witnesses were pointing shooter out to local cops, but there was a time delay between pointing out and the message being received.
I would think at least a minute or two between being notified and realizing the gravity of the situation?
Don't know if the cops have radio contact with Secret Service?
5 see map. I don't know what the perimeter distance was.
6 "Bullseye..." statement, apparently he did from posts above.

Correction on distance. It could be what I pointed out above, OR from this tweet

It could be just a little further out...?

Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 7.11.41 AM.png

second building appears to be a little taller

Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 7.15.46 AM.png

Looks to be about 1 1/2 football fields...

Last edited:
Scott's spot on

Political fallout:

If the country is trying to figure out how and why Trump got shot, and the options are down to. . .

1. DEI Secret Service incompetence

2. Inside job by Democrats

3. Biden's "Hitler" rhetoric

. . . then I wouldn't expect any Democrat to be dumb enough to replace Biden before the election. No Democrat can win this time.

And that means the election comes down to the ear hole versus the asshole.

Noteworthy: "I was never screened before getting this close."

Back
Top Bottom