Trump Assassination Attempts

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

There is now a very credible explanation emerging that says US Secret Service agents, on orders from Kimberly Cheatle and Alejandro Mayorkas, placed a Secret Service team INSIDE the building where the "shooter" was crawling on the roof, and that the actual shots targeting #Trump may have been taken by the US Secret Service from INSIDE the building.

This would be consistent with the audio forensics of the shooting recordings, since the distance would be nearly identical to the rooftop "shooter." This also explains why counter-sniper teams held their fire until AFTER the "shooter" killed Trump.

Their job was to eliminate the patsy. Note that US Secret Service had eyes on this young man for at least 30 minutes, watching him with an actual rangefinder, scoping the range of the shot, then with a backpack, then scaling the ladder and going onto the roof.

They watched him and reported on his progress.

They did nothing to stop him. They did everything but load his rifle and pull the trigger. We need an immediate criminal investigation into Kimberly Cheatle and a hard look at all US Secret Service counter-snipers deployed that day.

This stinks to high Heaven. Note that in the assassination of JFK, they also had a patsy, while the real shot was taken by a CIA-run sharpshooter.

Cheatle's bizarre "sloped roof" excuse doesn't pass the smell test. She's covering up something.

This is treason. They deliberately starved Trump’s security detail of manpower and resources. Their plan deliberately did not place spotters on the roof.

And when law enforcement radioed the command post with details of a suspicious person using a range finder to determine precise distance to Trump, they kept Trump on the stage and didn’t do a thing until after Trump was shot and an innocent man was murdered.

And when it was all done, Biden’s DHS secretary said he had “100% confidence” in the entire operation.

Secret Service had snipers INSIDE the building the assassin used. They took pictures of him. They watched him pull out a range finder to get his exact distance to Trump. They radioed the Secret Service command post about the assassin.

They all knew he was there.

Who gave the order to do nothing until after the assassin shot Trump, killed an innocent man on that stage, and fired round after round after round after round?

The conspiracies stuff is funny. You guys talk like some agency in government is actually competent to do anything. All this really does is point out how incompetent these people really are. If a sniper wants to take someone out they will and there's nothing any agency can do about it. All they can really hope for is a miss like we got.
Claiming there was a hit team inside the building? They were obviously no better than the 20 year old if they did indeed exist. Trump was there and he isn't making that claim.

Breaking News: A local PA Sniper took a shot at Crook but it wasn't the kill shot. The kill shot came from the Secret Service and the local PA sniper has now been placed on administrative leave.

Also just in: That there were 7 local PA Police on traffic detail who were not assigned to rally coverage. That they left their traffic detail to investigate the pictures that were sent in of a man on the roof in question.

That brings several answers from the Secret Service Director during her interview under extra scrutiny.

She claimed that the building had assigned officers inside of it because the roof was too steep to put officers on it.

Jurisdiction early on was said to be divided between Secret Service and local PA Police. Now PA Police is saying that they weren't responsible for the outer perimeter and that they only had 7 traffic officers on duty.

She claimed that the building had assigned officers inside of it because the roof was too steep to put officers on it.

By saying some dumb shit like that, she must want everyone to know she's stupid.

If a USSS guy can't safey stand on that roof, they got go business being in the service. I know some little kids who could safely play on that roof all day and never be in danger of falling off.

Do you not think that hearing those lies from his government and the media, non-stop throughout his most impressionable years, didn't play a role in this?

Moved your question into the Trump assassination thread so I didn't clog up the election thread with my answer.

Ok......now to answer. I really don't know.

He wore army / hunting clothes in school. He was a stone loner. I don't know why he was the way he was, but he was different that most other people. 20 years old and plotting to kill someone he didn't know and never met. Did he have any friends at all? Did he have any interests, hobbies, etc.? This is all off the wall stuff.

I'm honestly thinking he had some serious mental health issues that came to the surface when he tried to shoot Trump.

As to the media stuff.........Right now there are 3 media camps. The Trump is a good guy camp, the Trump is no good camp and the neutral camp. They all post propaganda, they all gaslight and in some cases they outright lie. Most people probably let the news go in one ear and out the other. They're too busy living to get caught up in political soap opera drama. While I don't know if the media had an adverse effect on Crooks brain, I somehow doubt it. I honestly think the guy was just messed up.

On a different note: Ya got to ask yourself how a nut job was able to weasel his way into a position where he had a clean shot at Trump? While I don't think anything that happened was funny, I look at it as a comedy of errors. A crazy 20-year-old kid weasels his way through all sorts of high-end security peeps, climbs up to a sniper's perch on a roof, witnesses are reporting the kid, a cop climbs up a ladder sees the crazy kid with a rifle and climbs back down the ladder, the crazy kid goes on a shooting spree before being shot by security peeps. It's like something out of an old-time silent movie.

None of it makes any sense to me.

And no, I don't think it was a deep-state plot. The kid was nuts.

the Trump is no good camp
Trump was the 'golden boy' until he challenged the PTB. From reports from almost everyone that had dealings with him he was a good guy.

On a different note: Ya got to ask yourself how a nut job was able to weasel his way into a position where he had a clean shot at Trump? While I don't think anything that happened was funny, I look at it as a comedy of errors.
There are many avenues to get a kid to change his gender these days... I suspect it wouldn't be too difficult to manipulate a kid to go full 'tard and attack the "evil, wicked, mean, and nasty" Trump if that's what they wanted.

I'm not versed in brainwashing, but I've seen hypnotism before. It works. Mix that with brainwashing....

Heck, just look at the video of the libtards who STILL believe the MSM lies about Trump and Russia (since debunked)! If you could reason with a liberal, there wouldn't be any liberals. I have a brother who spouts the MSM narrative perfectly as if it was truth. He's an idiot.

A comedy of errors? LOL A comedy of incompetence. Just like training Ukrainians one month to fight in the war. Throw more money at it! That will fix it. DEI is a made up joke that government is forcing on the nation. Trump is damn lucky to be alive because of it.

And no, I don't think it was a deep-state plot. The kid was nuts.
Why not both?

WARNING BLOODY FACE for all the pussies....

The patsy? I flipped the left image to make comparison easier....

Throws water on the 'official' story... (don't look here... look where we told you!)

IF this is an actual photo of the perp...!
IMG_2545.jpeg

Last edited:
Why not both?

I don't think we'll ever know the truth about this one. Shooter is dead, he's not going to reveal anything. And so far the only thing we really know is that no one really knows much about the guy.

Then again............

I don't think we'll ever know the truth about this one. Shooter is dead, he's not going to reveal anything. And so far the only thing we really know is that no one really knows much about the guy.

Then again............
How convenient....

NEWS: Senate briefing on Trump rally shooting just concluded.

Key points per senators:

- Shooter visited rally site to scope area out days in advance.
- 62 mins from photograph of suspicions to shots fired.
- 20 mins from sniper sighting suspect to shots fired.
- FBI/Wray: No foreign ties, motive unknown.
- Shooter used encrypted comms, minimal social media presence.

Oooooo…. They are so Busted!!

🚨 The Butler Township Commissioner says the SS Director is Lying that the Building the Shooter was on was the Responsibility was the Local PD

• The local Butler Township Police’s only duties assigned to them were “strictly traffic detail”…
—— they were not detailed to any security detail related to the event.

“I was so frustrated and frankly hit my limit last night when I saw Secret Service saying it was the responsibility of the local police department… THAT’S ABSOLUTELY NOT CORRECT!”

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!

They’re saying he was a ‘lone gunman…’ so who put millions of short positions on DJT stock last week?? Just like the airlines that hit the towers… I’ll take things that make you go “Hmmm for $1000” Alex!

The Evidence Points To Widespread Insider Pre-Knowledge - Peak Prosperity​

Last edited:
Some pictures for review

1721266819624.png

1721266842374.png

1721266887012.png

Body was further up than Newsweek's map below....
1721266903469.png

1721266959777.png

Trumps Grassy Knoll came with a 9 foot ladder?​

The deep dumb state can't lie for shit.
Thomas Lee Harvey Crookswald and his ladder.
And cops were in the building that he was shooting from? Bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom