Trump Assassination Attempt

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Everybody wants to be famous for the next great conspiracy theory. Most of the stuff posted here is nothing more than clickbait hoping for some attention. Sadly, all of that mis information just muddies the waters which is exactly what the deep state wants. So much BS that people like me just lose interest.
Which of course leads to the next conclusion that both GH and searcher are deep state operatives. One supports the left and the other the right. Both however, support the deep state dis information campaign.

Everybody wants to be famous for the next great conspiracy theory. Most of the stuff posted here is nothing more than clickbait hoping for some attention. Sadly, all of that mis information just muddies the waters which is exactly what the deep state wants. So much BS that people like me just lose interest.
Which of course leads to the next conclusion that both GH and searcher are deep state operatives. One supports the left and the other the right. Both however, support the deep state dis information campaign.
Well, there is stuff about this incident that easily causes one to speculate.

Like why did they even let him take the stage, knowing there was a potential threat?

USSS is supposed to err on the side of caution

Wouldn't have taken much to delay it by 15-20 minutes until they knew what the idiot was up to.

The stock short the day before was kinda strange.

The fact the idiot could carry a ladder and gun into the area boggles my mind. As well as no one seeming to notice him until he was already on the roof.

The Blackrock thing seems odd, too.

There's more odd stuff about this too.

One thing I will say, is that this is likely the most well documented assassination attempt ever. There are dozens if not hundreds of vids and pics from every angle all the way around him.
That in itself makes this incident unique.

So what's your take on it Cigar?
My take is it was a failed hit. Only the 1st attempt. The left knows they cant beat Trump so not they have to either take him out or burn the whole system to the ground. Antifa and BLM will be reactivated after the election.
If Trump survives until he takes office, he won't go after anyone regardless of how much they tried to destroy his life and how much wealth they have stolen from him.
Then for 4 years we will have peace unless the CIA creates a FF event. The DS and left are all safe from trump so he can present the illusion of unity. Illegals are safe from Trump as well. It will be his 1st promise that he breaks. He may slow down illegals coming into the country but few will be deported.
After 4 more years of DJT the debt should be up around 40-42 trillion.

So, hopefully he wins and survives to take office. The world will be a more peaceful place under him but at the end of 4 years our lives aren't going to be much different than they are today.

Well, there is stuff about this incident that easily causes one to speculate.

Like why did they even let him take the stage, knowing there was a potential threat?

USSS is supposed to err on the side of caution

Wouldn't have taken much to delay it by 15-20 minutes until they knew what the idiot was up to.

The stock short the day before was kinda strange.

The fact the idiot could carry a ladder and gun into the area boggles my mind. As well as no one seeming to notice him until he was already on the roof.

The Blackrock thing seems odd, too.

There's more odd stuff about this too.

One thing I will say, is that this is likely the most well documented assassination attempt ever. There are dozens if not hundreds of vids and pics from every angle all the way around him.
That in itself makes this incident unique.
Not saying that all of that isn't true. What I am saying is 6 pages of speculation and clickbait videos answers no questions. The fact that the DEI hire in charge that day won't answer any questions pretty much says it all.

IMO DHS needs to be shut down. Wide open borders with them moving millions of illegals all over the country just proves that they are nothing more than a huge org working for the left to destabilize the country. Government isn't going to solve this problem and the American people are to busy watching tic Tok videos to do anything about it.

I think shorting of DJT stock is a definite tell not to mention the first interview after the shooting said there were 2 shooters. Then there are the multiple failures in security or were they deliberate including the Jill Biden fund raiser which was one of the excuses to dilute Trump's security. Now they also found 3 crypto accounts on the shooter's computer which could have been a funding source since he was not employed.

It's quacking to me and I am not a conspiracy theorist.

great interview!

Robert Barnes (Deep State Tried To Kill Trump: Conspiracy Theory Or Fact?)​

and I'll bet Crooks didn't think he'd be killed in the end.
They probably told him he would be a hero!
But in the end, like Seth Rich's attackers, he became a ZERO!
Tried and true... 'Dead men tell no tales!'

Inside room shots were the first 3.
The next shits were from on top of the room as you can hear the echo.
The last shots were the insurance shots and only happened as the in room assassin/agent missed.

Alternatively crooks did the first shots. If he hadn't missed then no other shots would have been fired apart from the final shot.

For both scenarios, the final kill shot was delayed until the message came that the attempt was over. It would have been hard to explain the insurance shots if they took out Crooks after his burst.

Last edited:
So the other shooters got off 7 rounds total? Where's all the injured people? 1 dead, 1 injured and Trump is 3 round. Shooter killed by a 4th round. Where's the other 4 rounds? Were all the shooters so bad at shooting that they were completely off the mark and hit no-one in the background? With all the money the DS has they couldn't hire a gunman that could accurately shoot? They also couldn't afford to buy the kid a proper sniper rifle? 1000 bucks would get him pretty good one.

4 rounds, 4 echos = 8 shots heard. These people claiming they heard a 2nd gunman. How would they know if he was shooting from the same direction? Have any of these people ever been out shooting themselves? I live in an area and down an old dirt road where everyone on the road can go shoot in their back yards. When people are out practicing around here you can sorta tell where the shots are coming from but only in a general area sense. With all the excitement at the time there is no way anyone can credibly say they heard a 2nd shooter.
Then of course you would have ballistics from 2 different weapons. Do all the rounds recovered match the gun the lone shooter used? By now they know the answer to that.
I think shorting of DJT stock is a definite tell not to mention the first interview after the shooting said there were 2 shooters. Then there are the multiple failures in security or were they deliberate including the Jill Biden fund raiser which was one of the excuses to dilute Trump's security. Now they also found 3 crypto accounts on the shooter's computer which could have been a funding source since he was not employed.

It's quacking to me and I am not a conspiracy theorist.
Was it 3 crypto accounts or 3 encrypted accounts? Even if crypto accounts, they could have had 50 bucks in each of them so saying they were a form of payment for the shooting is speculation at best.
The people shorting DJT made a filing error and it was 1200, not 1.2 million shares. DJT stock has 190 million shares and is losing money in a huge way, over 4 bucks a share so arguably this thing is extremely over valued. I say that being a share holder too. Short interest is over 5 million shares. Are all of them in on it or just the ones who shorted 1200 shares the day before? You guys know that anyone with a trading account can see the activity right? If there was anything out of the ordinary some trader would have posted that info with a screen shot of the trading volume or even the actual trades.

Right now, so many with a you tube account are making clickbait videos. Best to just stay clear of them unless you want a bunch of useless info infiltrating your brain.
Thats my debunking of the useless info.

But hey lets say that everything is accurate and truthful and there really is a conspiracy to kill Trump (Which I think is very possible.) Who will investigate and press charges? Maybe Pelosi can set up a commission to look into the matter and when the investigation is finished they can release that report in 50-100 years. Same as Kennedy. So even if they were or will be successful, we already know the playbook. They have used it before with a very popular president at the time who also was shot in the head on live TV in broad daylight. And what did Americans do? Nothing, which will be the same outcome this time.

Robert Barnes (Deep State Tried To Kill Trump: Conspiracy Theory Or Fact?)​

Just an investment guy along with a lawyer and author, trying to cash in on the event with clickbait shit. Are either of them involved in the actual investigation? Nope, so just a bunch of opinions thrown out trying to stir the pot.

NOTE: the narrative below is being countered by Dr. Chris Martenson's 'more than one shooter' theory.

The gunman had better technology than the Secret Service and the FBI!

THE gunman who shot at Donald Trump during a rally last week reportedly flew a drone over the grounds just hours before the former president's speech.
Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, is said to have operated the drone on a pre-programmed flight path to survey the grounds ahead of Trump's 6 pm speech in Butler, Pennsylvania, on Saturday. The flight path of the drone, according to the Wall Street Journal, suggests the drone circled the location multiple times as Crooks studied the landscape and scoped out the event site.
Police also believe that Crooks physically went to the site of the rally early that morning, stayed for about an hour, and then left before using the drone later that day.
Minutes before attempting to assassinate the former president, Crooks was spotted walking near the rally where attendees were being scanned for weapons as they entered, before fading into the crowd, according to law enforcement sources.
Crooks later made his way to a rooftop only about 430 feet away from where the Republican presidential candidate, 78, was speaking. He reportedly scaled an air conditioning unit reachable from the ground and climbed up to the top of the building located outside the security perimeter.
Once on the rooftop and lying in a prone position, Crooks fired at least six shots toward the former president.
None hit Trump, only grazing him as he later told The New York Post that a small piece of his right ear was torn off by the bullet.
But stray bullets hit and killed one rally-goer, former volunteer firefighter Corey Comperatore, and two others who were left critically injured. Within 26 seconds of the first shot, a Secret Service counter-sniper stationed on a roof near the stage returned fire and immediately killed Crooks, according to law enforcement officials.

Donald Trump Rally Shooting Timeline
Donald Trump was shot at during his Pennsylvania rally on July 13.
1pm: Doors open at the Butler Farm Show grounds where Trump was expected to speak at 5pm.
4:11pm: Sean Parnell gave the opening speech.
4:35pm: David McCormick rallied the crowd.
5:10pm: Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, later identified as the shooter, was first identified as a person of interest.
5:30pm: Crooks was spotted with a rangefinder.
5:30pm: Crowds were still waiting for Trump.
5:52pm: Crooks was spotted on the roof by Secret Service.
6:02pm: Trump takes the stage.
6:09pm: Two sniper teams posted on buildings to the north and south behind the rally stage repositioned and were locked on Crooks.
6:12pm: Gunshots were fired toward the stage as Trump delivered remarks.
6:12pm: Secret Service returns fire, confirming the shooter is dead.
6:12pm: Trump was ushered off stage by Secret Service agents.
6:42pm: Secret Service confirmed Trump is safe.
7:24pm: The shooter and one rally attendee are confirmed dead by law enforcement officials.
8:42pm: Trump confirms he was shot in the ear, sharing a statement on Truth Social.
8:49pm: The Secret Service confirms the shooter and a rally attendee are dead. Two others remain critically injured.
Since the shooting, multiple investigations have been launched into Crooks and how the Secret Service handled the crisis.
Authorities have since searched Crooks' phone and computer, but have not turned up any significant information about his motives behind the shooting or anything else of substance that would raise any red flags.

Last edited:

The last shots were the insurance shots and only happened as the in room assassin/agent missed.

Alternatively crooks did the first shots. If he hadn't missed then no other shots would have been fired apart from the final shot.

For both scenarios, the final kill shot was delayed until the message came that the attempt was over. It would have been hard to explain the insurance shots if they took out Crooks after his burst.

Do we have a source for the NSA contractor and what was NSA doing at the event? Where's the video of the SUV taking off after the dude zip lined off the tower? Where's the zip line? Did someone go back up the water tower afterwards without anyone at the event seeing them, and unhook the line? They got all that from digital data mining? c'mon man. And finally, apparently the FBI shooter wasn't very good either. In fact, no better than the kid.

Last edited:
Do we have a source for the NSA contractor and what was NSA doing at the event? Where's the video of the SUV taking off after the dude zip lined off the tower? Where's the zip line? Did someone go back up the water tower afterwards without anyone at the event seeing them, and unhook the line? They got all that from digital data mining? c'mon man. And finally, apparently the FBI shooter wasn't very good either. In fact, no better than the kid.
I just post stuff for the record. I put it into the social conscience so that if you, or anyone else playing along finds corroborating evidence they too can add to the brainstorm.

We'll suss it out after the dust settles...?

It remains to be seen if it can be verified.

So far, Dr. Martenson has forensic audio evidence pointing to the possibility of 2 or more shooters which goes against the 'official' narrative of a 'lone' wackadoodle gunman.

July 16

Inside Information on What Actually Happened | Former SWAT and PSD Member​

this will blow you away!

DID THIS WOMAN KNOW?! Military Body Language Expert Reacts to Suspicious Woman at Trump Rally!​

Last edited:

Army Sniper Analyzes the Trump Assassination Attempt​

I just post stuff for the record. I put it into the social conscience so that if you, or anyone else playing along finds corroborating evidence they too can add to the brainstorm.

We'll suss it out after the dust settles...?

It remains to be seen if it can be verified.

So far, Dr. Martenson has forensic audio evidence pointing to the possibility of 2 or more shooters which goes against the 'official' narrative of a 'lone' wackadoodle gunman.
This is the CIA mo. Throw so much shit at the event that no one can sort out the truth. How much is CIA paying you per post? 5-10 bucks? Thats a decent living:ROFLMAO:

This is the CIA mo. Throw so much shit at the event that no one can sort out the truth. How much is CIA paying you per post? 5-10 bucks? Thats a decent living:ROFLMAO:
So far I think Dr. Martenson has the best analysis, however there are a few things I gleaned from other vids that could add to his ideas.

I wish the MSM would stop using the shooters high school pic though....

trans shooter.png

So far, Dr. Martenson has forensic audio evidence pointing to the possibility of 2 or more shooters which goes against the 'official' na
There SHOULD be at least three different weapons heard firing. From what I've heard, three people fired weapons.

So the other shooters got off 7 rounds total? Where's all the injured people? 1 dead, 1 injured and Trump is 3 round. Shooter killed by a 4th round. Where's the other 4 rounds? Were all the shooters so bad at shooting that they were completely off the mark and hit no-one in the background? With all the money the DS has they couldn't hire a gunman that could accurately shoot? They also couldn't afford to buy the kid a proper sniper rifle? 1000 bucks would get him pretty good one.

4 rounds, 4 echos = 8 shots heard. These people claiming they heard a 2nd gunman. How would they know if he was shooting from the same direction? Have any of these people ever been out shooting themselves? I live in an area and down an old dirt road where everyone on the road can go shoot in their back yards. When people are out practicing around here you can sorta tell where the shots are coming from but only in a general area sense. With all the excitement at the time there is no way anyone can credibly say they heard a 2nd shooter.
Then of course you would have ballistics from 2 different weapons. Do all the rounds recovered match the gun the lone shooter used? By now they know the answer to that.

Was it 3 crypto accounts or 3 encrypted accounts? Even if crypto accounts, they could have had 50 bucks in each of them so saying they were a form of payment for the shooting is speculation at best.
The people shorting DJT made a filing error and it was 1200, not 1.2 million shares. DJT stock has 190 million shares and is losing money in a huge way, over 4 bucks a share so arguably this thing is extremely over valued. I say that being a share holder too. Short interest is over 5 million shares. Are all of them in on it or just the ones who shorted 1200 shares the day before? You guys know that anyone with a trading account can see the activity right? If there was anything out of the ordinary some trader would have posted that info with a screen shot of the trading volume or even the actual trades.

Right now, so many with a you tube account are making clickbait videos. Best to just stay clear of them unless you want a bunch of useless info infiltrating your brain.
Thats my debunking of the useless info.

But hey lets say that everything is accurate and truthful and there really is a conspiracy to kill Trump (Which I think is very possible.) Who will investigate and press charges? Maybe Pelosi can set up a commission to look into the matter and when the investigation is finished they can release that report in 50-100 years. Same as Kennedy. So even if they were or will be successful, we already know the playbook. They have used it before with a very popular president at the time who also was shot in the head on live TV in broad daylight. And what did Americans do? Nothing, which will be the same outcome this time.

Just an investment guy along with a lawyer and author, trying to cash in on the event with clickbait shit. Are either of them involved in the actual investigation? Nope, so just a bunch of opinions thrown out trying to stir the pot.
I get what you are saying. With the way it all went down, the Monday morning quarterbacking was inevitable. With pics and vids from so many angles, this incident will be gone over with a fine toothed comb for years to come.

As for the stock short thing, had the situation gone the other way and they stood to make money on their filing "mistake", would they be so quick to claim it was a filing error? Kinda thinkin' they wouldn't have.
...and what's your thoughts on the Blackrock connection? Didn't see you address that one.

The biggest question I've got, comes down to the following.

5:52pm: Crooks was spotted on the roof by Secret Service.
6:02pm: Trump takes the stage.
6:09pm: Two sniper teams posted on buildings to the north and south behind the rally stage repositioned and were locked on Crooks.

How could they let him even come out on stage, let alone stay out there, while knowing there is a possible threat on a nearby roof that no one was supposed to be on? This is the USSS again. These people are supposed to be the best of the best for the job they do.

Imho, it's either ineptness or collusion. I'd much prefer it be the former than the latter.

Donald Trump Shooting Analysis: Gunman Outsmarted Secret Service​

In this in-depth Donald Trump shooting analysis, Jeff Ostroff walks you through a thorough and detailed analysis of the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump in Butler, PA on Jan 2024 at 6:11 PM by Thomas Matthew Crooks.

Several videos shot by bystanders capturing vital phases of the shooter will all be analyzed to build an accurate timeline and to analyze what went wrong both with the Secret Service and local police, that could have allowed a shooter to gain access to a critical high point roof and fire a weapon at the presidential candidate.

See these other videos mentioned in this video:

More Strange Questions About the Trump Shooting​

Who did the forensic analysis? Where is the actual testing being done? Forensic analysis of what? A recording? Which recording? Were more than 1 recordings used to do the analysis and if so did all results come out the same? Shooter#3 used an Ar to make a 350-500 meter assassination attempt shot? What qualifications does Dr Martinson have for even conducting forensic analysis of shooting anything? Isn't he another financial guy?

I know you want to sort it out later but posting a gazillion links with non credible info isn't helping to sort anything out GH. Just because some guy makes a video or X post you cant just take it at face value and say "hey, this guy says x so it must be true"
Anyone with any real world experience would know that a 5.56 round is not going to be very accurate at 500 meters on a good day. So this guys forensic analysis isn't worth a shit and should be given 0 consideration and therefor not even be here unless the goal is to muddy the waters like the CIA wants.
So here's a couple videos of an AR shooting at 500 yards out in the desert on a calm day.

BREAKING NEWS, This just in. I have a very credible source who just told me a very popular cartoon character is in on it. Secret service agents could be heard screaming Donald Duck. So now we know who really did it.

Just keep in mind this is as credible as 90% of the rest of the garbage being posted here with no real sources and no real credentialed people doing the analysis.

What would be helpful is to break this into 2 posts. One with real information that can be assed and another with this kind of mis information.

hey, this guy says x so it must be true"
That's not how I take it.

Personally speaking, I want to see every video and picture, hear any audio of the shooting and listen to any witness account I possibly can.

I also don't mind hearing others assessment of the events.

When I view that stuff, I go in knowing that what they are saying may or may not be true, as none of us regular people can do anything other than speculate.

I like getting others "take" on things, so to speak. Even those I might disagree with on many issues. (why you think I'm tryin' to engage @searcher so much? Lol) Doesn't mean I always believe those assessments.
I kinda like hearong all the angles.

On a side note could ya even imagine how bad what you are talkin' about would have been, if today's tech had been available in 1963?
It'd have been the Zapruder film times a billion and in ultra high def.

4 rounds, 4 echos = 8 shots heard.
In the video of the event, 8 shots can be heard. There are three in quick succession that sound alike. Then four that sound alike, followed by one more that sounds like neither the group of three nor the group of four.

If four were echos, the time between each shot and the echo of that shot, would be consistent from shot to shot.
....but that's not what is heard.

Therefore, half the shots heard in the video couldn't be echos.

To me, it sounds like three different guns being fired.
.....and we've been told earlier in the thread, that three different people DID fire guns there that day.

I just went back and listened to this again. several times. All the shooting was over within 5 seconds or so. I dont hear 3 different guns but that's just me. I'll also say that the sniper that took out the shooter was very good. I know some are speculating that he had the shooter in his sights the whole time and if true than yes there are some serious issues that need to be addressed. However if that is not true then the counter sniper had to locate and get that shot off and did so within 5 seconds. Thats a huge high pressure shot.

Saw video of the shooter laying dead on the roof. There should be a number of shells laying around there as well. Count them up and lets see how many he fired. Ends the speculation of multiple shooters or it confirms it. depends on the number of shells found.

Also looking at the video, the shooter hit trump with the 1st shot. Then fired 2 more carefully aimed shots. Then fired rapidly a few more times. I'm sticking with 1 shooter.

Even if there were multiple shooters they would still be using the same weapon. So I'm not sure how you can hear a difference in weapons being used. Not from the video I watched anyway.

So I found this guys analysis video and even he concedes it's all speculation. He also has some magic bullet theory where a bullet went through Trumps ear then hit a guy in the chest then hit the bleachers. Therefore it couldn't have been a 223 and must have been a 308.
Like I said, if your going to assonate someone and claim a lone shooter did it then you have to use the same type of weapon and round. Other than the last shot, it sure sounds like the same weapon being fired for all the rest. He also claims up to 9 rounds were fired but he couldn't really tell. Yea, great analysis. I also suspect he's never fired a weapon himself before.
So , was the same ammo used by the shooter or did he have a mix of different ammo. Assuming he used the same ammo there can be variance in the load. It's not much but anyone who has ever done any amount of shooting can attest to the fact that factory ammo isn't always the same even out of the same box. I've been shooting at targets getting a great grouping and all of a sudden get a round that us way the fuck off. It wasn't me, it was the ammo.
Bottom line is this guy isn't really qualified to analyze anything to do with a shooting. Are there questions about this incident. Absolutely. No need to muddy the waters with some multiple shooter theory that is just silly IMO.

My background is military in the mid 80's.No combat but I was a 60 gunner on a rifle team my last year in service. #1 in the division and division came up to me and shook my hand and said it was the best shooting he had ever seen. Honestly, I knew I was good and I was definitely showing off a bit at the tournament. The M60 was an awesome weapon and I loved shooting it. I got to go out to ranges for 2 weeks at a time with a 1/4 million in ammo to play with (1980's prices) So I have put at least 100,000 rounds downrange. Anyway, a quick squeeze of the trigger usually sends 4-6 round bursts down range. My trigger control was so good I could do 1 round bursts. At the tournament we started out with close target and moved out to 1200 meter targets with the 1200 meter targets getting the most point. Started with 224 rounds and there were about 30 items on the firing line. By the time we got to 1200 meter targets I was the only one that still had ammo and I was dropping 1200 meter targets with 1 or 2 sounds while the rest of the teams sat and watched since they had no ammo. When finished, the tower said to turn in all extra ammo for an additional 1 point per round. I turned in over 100 rounds. :)

So, if you want to go with a multiple shooter theory then 1st you have to answer the simple question. How many spent casings are laying around the dead shooter.

Just saw where the shooter was doing some handgun training at Keystone range in cranberry. Took my dad there to buy his 9mm and have also shot there training my Dad.

Shoot the messenger?

Who did the forensic analysis? Where is the actual testing being done? Forensic analysis of what? A recording? Which recording?
All the recordings that are publicly available. From Trump's microphone (TV?) and from any recordings that were posted online from participants at the rally. In the first video Dr. Martenson references the guy who compiled the soundtracks.

Dr. Martenson is more than just a 'finance' guy. His financial research is forensic in nature, so it's an easy leap to give detailed analysis of a non financial topic.

From his site:

Chris Martenson, PhD (Duke), MBA (Cornell) is an economic researcher and futurist specializing in energy and resource depletion, and founder of PeakProsperity.com.

As one of the early econobloggers who forecasted the housing market collapse and stock market correction years in advance, Chris rose to prominence with the launch of his seminal video seminar: The Crash Course which has also been published in book form (Wiley, March 2011).

That’s the formal version, but here’s the informal version in his own words:
I think it’s important that you understand who I am, how I have arrived at my conclusions and opinions, and why I’ve dedicated my life to communicating them to you.
First of all, I am not an ivory-tower economist. Instead, I’m a trained scientist, having completed both a PhD and a post-doctoral program at Duke University, where I specialized in neurotoxicology. I tell you this because my extensive training as a scientist informs and guides how I think. I gather data, I develop hypotheses, and I continually seek to accept or reject my hypotheses based on the evidence at hand. I let the data tell me the story.
It is also important for you to know that I entered the profession of science with the intention of teaching at the college level. I love teaching, and I especially enjoy the challenge of explaining difficult or complicated subjects to people with limited or no background in those subjects. Over the years I’ve gotten pretty good at it.
Once I figured out that most of the (so-called) better colleges place “effective teacher” pretty much near the bottom of their list of characteristics that factor into tenure review, I switched gears, obtained an MBA from Cornell (in Finance), and spent the next ten years working my way through positions in both corporate finance and strategic consulting. From these experiences, I gather my comfort with numbers and finance.

Saw video of the shooter laying dead on the roof. There should be a number of shells laying around there as well. Count them up and lets see how many he fired. Ends the speculation of multiple shooters or it confirms it. depends on the number of shells found.
All good questions...

Where are the answers?

Is it just me, or has radio silence been called for any and all details regarding the above been pigeonholed?

If this was Princess Diana we'd be hearing all the details for weeks... months!

FYI the distance wasn't 500 meters. It was 156 yards, or 468 ft. BIG difference!

That said, if you peruse this whole thread you'll notice some posts have been 'removed' already. Censorship? IDK, but it is odd that things disappear online. For that reason when I 'find' something, anything that seems to be related I post it here. I leave it up to you to figure out what the real story is.

You're asking for truth...? Well, you can't handle the truth if you don't do some of your own research!! CONTRIBUTE!

So far this is what I think happened at the rally, or...

"The shot heard 'round the world." Q​

It was a set up to take Trump out.

CNN attended the rally for the first time.

Date: Friday the 13th. Satanists love their date references...

There's the famous 'bullet flying past Trump's head' pic taken with a high speed video camera. You know... the kind Smarter Every Day uses to capture bullets hitting watermelons??

Now ask yourself "Self? Why would the reporter bring a high speed video camera to a rally AND sit right up front?" A regular 'photo' camera won't capture 8000/fps. Prices range from $5k to $15k depending on features and how many fps one wants.

I think he was there to document the event. The 'event' being Trump's head exploding through the air ala the famous Zapruder video.
The deep state loves it's blood sacrifice at movie time. :popcorn:

Couple all that with the ridiculous USSS statements by Cheatle: Roof was too slanted?? Only answering 4 questions for Congress?? Mayorkas forbidding her to testify?? Butler PoPo refuting the SS claim that it was 'their' responsibility. Removing Trump's 'A team' secret service detail and replacing it with, for all intents, rent-a-cops??

Then there was the CrowdStrike incident only days after. A glitch? How about a coverup, as in "HOLY SHIT! WE MISSED!"??? We'd better delete messages between the parties planning the op?

1) To all you non-tech ppl Ehden confirms what I said immediately following this CrowdStrike incident. I'm nontech but was responsible for several highly secured computer systems as a senior military officer. As such, every update was tested multiple times scaling the test, small to larger.​
2) Second, back up is done prior to release. If it failed, it was removed, system cleaned, and back up loaded. Done. What CrowdStrike did was done on purpose to wipe data, break systems temporarily, etc and the fact that it was
3) done immediately following a failed assassination attempt when Crowdstrike was implicated in at least 2 of the soft coups during .@realDonaldTrump first presidency tells me everyone using CrowdStrike systems,
@realDonaldTrump 4) which is most of the MIC, are suspects in the planning of the recent assassination attempt.
CrowdStrike was used to cover up the DNC server downloads by saying they were hacked which they knew was false.​
Getting ready to cyberattack voting day??

"The PLAN" was to set up a kill zone to take Trump out right before the RNC and document the whole affair. It would allow Biden to waltz right into another 4 years because the Republican corporation wouldn't be able to regroup in time for November.

They threw EVERYTHING at Trump including the kitchen sink to get him to NOT run:
1721568279589.png

Knowing how many bullets/shell casings is all good information to have. So far, none has been forthcoming.

Why?

When you strike at the king... you must kill him!

Last edited:
This post may contain affiliate links for which PM Bug gold and silver discussion forum may be compensated.
fuel to the fire...

I posted 500 meter videos because in post 289 he makes reference to a 3rd shooter at 1100-1500 feet. Just pointing out how unlikely that would be with a 223 round.

No idea about a media blackout. I dont watch any media. Only ask the obvious questions to see if anyone has heard anything. If the FBI is lead investigators on this then that's where the investigation will die.

Other than the last shot, it sure sounds like the same weapon being fired for all the rest.
There's vids on youtube that have the audio slowed down, and the different groups of shots sound different.
There are three, then four, then one final shot.

Imo, the three all sound different.

They are recorded on the same mic, therefore if they were all coming from the same gun, they should sound alike. To me, they don't.

So , was the same ammo used by the shooter or did he have a mix of different ammo.
I doubt that Crooks had more than one weapon. He certainly didn't have time to switch weapons.

So, if you want to go with a multiple shooter theory then 1st you have to answer the simple question. How many spent casings are laying around the dead shooter.
I'm not saying there were multiple "bad guy" shooters.

Imho, the three weapons being fired are Crooks (3), the PA cop (4), and the USSS sniper (1).

As for shell casings on the roof, they may, or may not be there.

Spent casings are ejected with some amount of force. Seeing as he was on a sloped roof, it wouldn't be inconceivable for them to roll /bounce a fair distance down the slope of the roof. Possibly even falling over the edge and onto the ground.

and then there is this...

1721573437148.png

The nose on the perp shot-in-the-head pick doesn't match... for one....

1721573457115.png

Back
Top Bottom