Trump Assassination Attempt

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

21 questions the American people have in regards to the attempted assassination of Donald Trump for Secret Service and the FBI for Monday's hearing:
1. How many shots were fired? By the shooter(s) and by Secret Service?
2. What time was each shot taken?
3. What are the lines/trajectories of the bullet of each shot taken?
4. How many bullets were recovered?
5. How many casings on the roof?
6. What is the exact type of gun that was used, the exact specs and can we see it?
7. What purchases had the shooter made in the last 14 days in regards to explosives or firearms?
8. What was the exact time the suspect was first known to security?
9. Why did it take so long for the shooter to be neutralized despite roof location and gun being known for multiple minutes?
10. Why was Trump still on the stage despite known threat?
11. What is the pattern of communication in regards to the shooters whereabouts and can we get access to that audio with timestamps?
12. Who was responsible for security detail that day?
13. Who gave the security assignments and when?
14. Why was no one on the roof or have eyes on the roof where the shooter was located?
15. Did any security agents take fire?
16. Is there any security footage from him leading up to the shooting, Home Depot? Gas station? Buildings around the rally? Any security footage? Can we see it?
17. What vehicles did the shooter have access to or use 14 days prior?
18. Who was the shooter in contact with the last 6 months, with emphasis on the last 14 days and day of?
19. Has anyone been fired? When will Kim Cheatle be fired or resign?
20. Why were unqualified securities agents on Trump's detail?
21. Who is in charge of collecting evidence and autopsies and when will we hear from them?

Log in to your trading account and check the volume for July 12th. It's about 4.5 million shares. Just a little below average. So where's the 12 million shares shorted? LOL.
This is the problem with so many posting stupid shit. It gets repeated over and over until some think it's real.
Even if this was a real trade, when the stock opened up Monday morning they would have been down 180,000,000. Yes 180 million dollar loss in 1 day. As of right now they would still be down 42 million if they didn't already get a massive margin call or liquidate the shares.

I'm not saying there were multiple "bad guy" shooters.

Imho, the three weapons being fired are Crooks (3), the PA cop (4), and the USSS sniper (1).

As for shell casings on the roof, they may, or may not be there.

Spent casings are ejected with some amount of force. Seeing as he was on a sloped roof, it wouldn't be inconceivable for them to roll /bounce a fair distance down the slope of the roof. Possibly even falling over the edge and onto the ground.
If the rounds are there either on the roof or on the ground, they wouldn't be hard to find.

I have yet to hear of any PA officer stepping up and claiming he fired shots. Of course the news isn't reporting much either from what I can find.
so I see 2 people that should be fired. One is the officer who climbed the ladder and backed down. I haven't heard of him informing anyone of the shooter on the roof. The other is the SS agent Cheeto of whatever her name is. The person in charge. She should then be tried for treason and hung along with her co conspirators.

Larry C. Johnson & fmr. Secret Service Larry Cunningham on the Failed Assassination of Donald Trump​

NEW: Maria Bartiromo says a mystery man in a gray suit climbed on top of the structure where Crooks had shot from to apparently confirm Crooks’ de*th, told police to send the photos to the ATF.

"A guy in a gray suit walks up the ladder and goes up to the roof, and this guy in the gray suit didn't appear to have credentials."

"Everybody assumed he was the Secret Service. So he tells one of the local law enforcement send those pictures to this cell phone and he gives him a number to, and everybody assumes, oh, that must be Secret Service. It turns out it wasn't Secret Service."

Bartiromo later confirmed that the man said to send the photos to the ATF.

"Is it odd to you that the locals were being told to send the pictures to the ATF?!"

If the rounds are there either on the roof or on the ground, they wouldn't be hard to find
I was just offering a possible reason they might not be visible on the roof near the idiot.

I have yet to hear of any PA officer stepping up and claiming he fired shots. Of course the news isn't reporting much either from what I can find.
No one officially involved has stepped up to claim anything.

They are still in the process of Warran Commissioning the whole thing.

so I see 2 people that should be fired. One is the officer who climbed the ladder and backed down.
Per my understanding, he didn't climb the ladder, but rather was assisted by another officer who helped boost him up to take a look onto the roof.
Ie: he was barely looking up over the edge, is my understanding, and would explain why he quickly dropped back down.

The other is the SS agent Cheeto of whatever her name is. The person in charge. She should then be tried for treason and hung along with her co conspirators.
Agreed.

NEW: Maria Bartiromo says a mystery man in a gray suit climbed on top of the structure where Crooks had shot from to apparently confirm Crooks’ de*th, told police to send the photos to the ATF.
Possibly the local Coronor?

If the rounds are there either on the roof or on the ground, they wouldn't be hard to find.
I'm sure they found them. Mums the word on that.

What's curious is the distance between the corpse and the location of the rifle.

Every single conservative who is saying
@SecretService
Director Kim Cheatle should simply “resign” is LOW IQ.

We now know she and DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas
@AliMayorkas
intentionally denied President Trump more security resources when his campaign asked.

We also know that they identified a shooter at least 30 minutes before shots were fired, which was 10 minutes BEFORE President Trump took the stage at his rally in Butler, Pennsylvania.

This means Cheatle and Mayorkas are both now accessories to the MURDER of Corey Comperatore, and accessories to the attempted murder of President Trump, because they, along with other agents on the ground, had knowledge of a plot to kill Donald Trump since they admitted they identified a shooter before Trump took the stage but still allowed him to take the stage and didn’t warn him or the attendees.

We need to be talking about CRIMINAL CHARGES AND PROSECUTIONS.

So many low IQ conservative influencers push weak messaging by simply setting the standards so low.

A resignation won’t do shit. We have enough evidence for CRIMINAL CHARGES AND PROSECUTIONS.

Time for
@HouseGOP

@SenateGOP
to take action and get to work. Vacation time and letter writing time is over.

This is the problem with so many posting stupid shit. It gets repeated over and over until some think it's real.
So it WAS a clerical error?

Thanks!

See? You have expertise in trading that others do not! I had no clue.

Thanks for debunking the 12,000 shorted shares story that MSM repeated.

2 months to do an investigation. Even AOC was outraged. LOL. 9 days in and she doesn't know how many casings were recovered around the shooter?
FBI is conducting the investigation and she hasn't spoken with them. So I guess she has to wait 60 days to hear about what failures need to be corrected by her agency? This is government at the highest level and also at the highest level of incompetence. To be fair though, it's built into the system.
In any other organization that wasn't sucking money from the taxpayer, like a private security firm, the director would have boots on the ground ASAP and no agents would be allowed to leave until all of the questions were answered. Probably wrap up the main body of the investigation within a couple of hours.

One wonders if she had advance knowledge of the questions being asked...?

JUST IN: Rep. Eli Crane shares video taken from a 2nd-floor window Secret Service allegedly had access to that overlooked the roof Thomas Crooks shot from.

Crane traveled to Pennsylvania to see the crime scene for himself.

"This video was taken from one of the windows the Secret Service had access to, overlooking the entire roof. Makes you wonder how on earth they allowed the shooter to access the roof, let alone crawl up it & fire several shots."

Crane also climbed on top of the roof where Crooks shot from, revealing just how close he was able to get to Trump.

Three Audio Files Align and Agree: There Were Two Shooters - Peak Prosperity​

I understand there may be a few loose ends to wrap up with the investigation but by now most of the questions asked today should have been able to be answered. The FBI employs 35,000 so 60 days to do an investigation is insane. what do they have , 1 person working on this case or something? Even 1 person working the case would be further along than we heard today.

It also sounds like Congress is going right to the conspiracy to kill Trump narrative. It's not looking good.

Hmmm

One of the more shocking revelations today…

SS Director Cheatle Admits to Using Encrypted Messaging Apps on Their Personal Phones to “colleagues in government and overseas”

Wtf!!! Wow… 🤯

🔴 SEVERAL Minutes Later:
• She knew she Fooked up, she “clarifies” — you didn’t ask me whether my communications were government work related or personal related.
—— “but you’re communicating colleagues.”

One shooter theory

Illustration of Attempted Assassination of President Trump​

Illustration of Attempted Assassination of President Trump Part 2​

Said "I didn't sign up for this shit! I'm going back to guarding Doritos!"

with 2,500K views

The story just got worse… there's NO WAY he acted alone against Trump​

Time stamps:
0:00 - Intro
1:27 - Media Reaction
3:40 - Info about Crooks
4:41 - Media lied about bullying
6:22 - Holes in the FBI's narrative
10:18 - Crooks spotted an HOUR before shooting
12:02 - Eye Witnesses saw him
13:18 - Recreation of moments before shots
14:00 - Second shooter?
16:57 - Suspicious footage
17:18 - BlackRock connection
18:50 - The Elites left evidence of plan?
20:25 - Brandon Briggs' prophecy from 4 months ago

Janet nepolitano to head Trump investigation. Yep, same lady that investigated Holder for smuggling guns to the cartel. Of course never found anything. The fact that they are even bringing her in says there is something there needing a white wash.

Are you the least bit surprised?

Me...............nah. Could care less. Have my own problems and concerns. Just watching the show.

Now............do you think there is a possibility that Trump could drop outta the race? Don't know why, but I'm kinda thinking he just may at some point in time.

...............nah. Could care less
Wha...? I thought he was your orange man bad, beater.

Now............do you think there is a possibility that Trump could drop outta the race? Don't know why, but I'm kinda thinking he just may at some point in time.
Nope. He's not gonna quit. Would be like dropping out of school in one's Senior year when the finish lime is in sight.
....and Joe didn't drop out, he was forced out.

He publicly stated he was not going anywhere, but two days later Pelosi says that he hasn't decided yet? I thought the decision was hos. Not!

Wha...? I thought he was your orange man bad, beater.

If he stays in the running, I honestly think Kamala is going to win. That's why I think he'll drop out. Bad enough getting beat by sleepy Joe. But he could never live down getting beat by a woman. He's already been beat in court by a black woman. But losing the election to a dark-skinned woman......he couldn't live that down.

I don't see him dropping out but since nothing was done to fix the voting system in this country, I doubt he wins. It's nearly impossible to beat dominion.

Back
Top Bottom