Trump Indictments (NY, GA, Jan 6, etc.)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Or they just bring them along to the raid and toss them down before arresting you. Happens everyday in commie USSA.
Planting evidence??

fake-news.gif

Trump's ESCAPE plan​

Trump is pushing to postpone his New York sentencing until after November's election

8:29

as the world turns...

Alvin Bragg Accused Of Illegally Concealing Trump Prosecution Records In New Lawsuit​

Cullen McCue
August 13, 2024

America First Legal (AFL) has filed a new lawsuit against the New York District Attorney’s Office for refusing to comply with a records request under the New York Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) regarding District Attorney Alvin Bragg’s prosecution of former President Donald Trump.

In March of 2023, AFL opened an investigation into the New York County District Attorney’s Office in search of internal communications and other documents surrounding the prosecution of the former president. In one example, the legal group cited a quote from Democrat Political Operative Lanny Davis, who claimed that he triggered the investigation in a statement to Politico.

“Davis’s claims might be puffery, but they provide an additional reason to believe that the District Attorney’s unusual interest in President Trump has been based on improper partisan considerations from the start,” AFL wrote in a press release.

Following Trump’s conviction in the case that was plagued by political bias and prosecuted by individuals with deep ties to Democratic Party interests and the Biden Administration, AFL filed a number of additional records requests, including requests for Judge Juan Merchan’s finances. Merchan’s daughter is a high-profile consultant who has raised millions of dollars for left-wing political candidates, including Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

On June 3, 2024, after several extensions, the District Attorney’s Office granted access to “one single-page record,” AFL announced in the press release.

“Additionally, its search identified ’36 responsive records’ to AFL’s request for all emails or other communications ‘mentioning or regarding Donald J. Trump’ with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), but the request was ‘denied on grand jury secrecy grounds,'” the legal group further explained.

I wonder if the sentencing will go as planned (Sept 18)?

Haha! Trump Gets BAD NEWS in $500 MILLION Fraud Case​

Aug 22, 2024 Legal AF Podcast

In a scathing appeals brief, the New York Attorney General in the $500 million dollar civil fraud judgment against Trump, just told the court that Trump has basically conceded that he committed fraud, and gets the law completely wrong as to his argument that there were no victims of his financial fraud crimes. Michael Popok from his vantage point as a practicing NY lawyer in these courts, breaks it down in his latest hot take.

19:01

You can be first in explaining why it's ok for Smith to have been illegally appointed.

I don't know the actual reason why he was appointed. But I believe it may have had something to do with having an independent look at Trump possibly being guilty of crimes concerning Jan 6th and having classified documents outside of normal channels instead of someone in justice who may or may not be prejudiced towards Trump.

As to him being illegally appointed.......... :dontknow: A bit above my pay grade.

I don't know the actual reason why he was appointed.
Yes you do. He was apppointed by the TDSers in our gov to get Trump, and to do so during his campaign.

As to him being illegally appointed.......... :dontknow: A bit above my pay grade
You can't understand a simple thing such as the AG not having any authority to appoint a private citizen to such a position?

I realize that you hate Trump, but are you really ok with clear and obvious law breaking being employed to try to finally "get him"?

Yes you do. He was apppointed by the TDSers in our gov to get Trump, and to do so during his campaign.

TDSers...............c'mon. You can do better than this.

If T had simply left office when his time was up after losing the election this thread wouldn't exist. Instead of leaving he tried to overthrow the gov by overturning a legal and binding election that he lost by using people who were so gullible that they believed the words of a serial liar. Because of this he needs to be held accountable in a court of law. And that is where Jack Smith comes in.

Now go ahead and rant and rave about me having TDS. lol It's actually funny. I wish you lived closer. We could catch a day load and have some laughs. Your treat........lol.

TDSers...............c'mon. You can do better than this.
That's what they are though. They are SO out to get him that they don't care if it's done legally, or not.

If T had simply left office when his time was up after losing the election this thread wouldn't exist.
Had the problems with the election been properly investigated, Biden wouldn't be potus right now.

Instead of leaving he tried to overthrow the gov by overturning a legal and binding election that he lost by using people who were so gullible that they believed the words of a serial liar. Because of this he needs to be held accountable in a court of law. And that is where Jack Smith comes in
There were issues with the election that went unaddressed.

Trump did not try to overthrow the government. All he told people to do, was to make their voices heard peacefully and patrioticly.
.....but the media you watch didn't show that.

Jack was supposed to be looking into the documents case.

So no comment on the fact he was illegally appointed to begin with?

It's just more evidence that the dems don't give a f' about the Constitution.

You beat me to it. Of course, my post is a bit different than yours.

My immediate follow up: I can't wait to hear what Trump has to say and the names he'll call Jack Smith.

lol Can't always be first.
all this is (jack smith) is sound bites for the evening news.

All the liberals I know keep reciting all the crimes Trump has committed AS IF allegations are FACT... they are NOT!

They listen to the fake news (libel) and believe it's true.

That's troubling. It shows they are easily manipulated and unable to think anything but what the MSM tells them...

and they vote!

all this is (jack smith) is sound bites for the evening news.

What I'd like to see is the "either shit or get off the pot thing" with the fed and Georgia trials. This stuff just keeps on going. If you're going to try him, set a date and hold the trial. If you aren't going to try him, hold a presser and tell the American public that you have decided not to try him and state your reasons.

We (the public) have a right to know what's going on with this.

Apparently with the marxist government in place we have 0 rights unless granted to us from the federal government. I mean a few words on a piece of paper and the patriot act was written into law and just recently the government also put more words on a piece of paper and decided that All Americans can be spied on by the government and we are not entitled to privacy. Barely a peep from we the people when in fact millions should have marched on DC and put a stop to this stuff.

What I'd like to see is the "either shit or get off the pot thing" with the fed and Georgia trials. This stuff just keeps on going. If you're going to try him, set a date and hold the trial. If you aren't going to try him, hold a presser and tell the American public that you have decided not to try him and state your reasons.

The problem is, in their zeal to get Trump they failed to fully adhere to the laws governing how it needed ro be done.

Do you even care as to whether or not Smith was properly and legally appointed?

As long as the stated purpose of what he was appointed to do, is to get Trump, you couldn't care less, could you?

That's troubling. It shows they are easily manipulated and unable to think anything but what the MSM tells them...
They're just part of the 2/3rds of the population that would load you and your family into boxcars if an official looking guy from the government told them that they needed to do that.

Do you even care as to whether or not Smith was properly and legally appointed?

As long as the stated purpose of what he was appointed to do, is to get Trump, you couldn't care less, could you?

I'm not a lawyer. I couldn't begin to fathom whether or not his appointment was legal. Above my pay grade.

As to "you couldn't care less, could you?" :lmao: That is hysterical.

Exactly. You don't care about the gov following the law if it's something you support.

That's a typical attitude of "the ends justifies the means", type of thinking.

The proper attitude, and American attitude I might add, is that it's the means is what justifies the ends. It's the attitude that used to make America better than other nations.

The proper attitude, and American attitude I might add, is that it's the means is what justifies the ends. It's the attitude that used to make America better than other nations.

Interesting read...........

It's the attitude that used to make America better than other nations.

We still are. The Trump "MAGA" talking point is part of Trump's shtick. He's implying that America is somehow not a good place but if you elect him he will make it a good place. It's a con, a gimmick he's using to slicker certain people into voting for him.

Trump is basically a showman playing to a certain audience. If you are interested, the article below is worth a read.

Key Takeaways

• When the means justify the ends, ethical consideration focuses on what you do, not the consequences of what you’ve done.
  • Traditionally, focusing on means instead of ends leads to an ethics based on duties or rights.
The former is the dems/progs/libs way of thinking. The latter, conservatives way of thinking.

That's why the Constitution (rules for gov) are shit on by the dems and their followers. They do not care one bit about the rules. All they care about is getting their way, no matter what they have to do to get them.

Key Takeaways

• When the means justify the ends, ethical consideration focuses on what you do, not the consequences of what you’ve done.
  • Traditionally, focusing on means instead of ends leads to an ethics based on duties or rights.
The former is the dems/progs/libs way of thinking. The latter, conservatives way of thinking.

That's why the Constitution (rules for gov) are shit on by the dems and their followers. They do not care one bit about the rules. All they care about is getting their way, no matter what they have to do to get them.

Ok. Heading to the music thread. Gonna start off with the Tams. Give it a listen.

Law takes time.

We still are. The Trump "MAGA" talking point is part of Trump's shtick. He's implying that America is somehow not a good place but if you elect him he will make it a good place. It's a con, a gimmick he's using to slicker certain people into voting for him.
'Certain people?' LOL you mean 80% of America which is why the Marxists have to import illegal "voters" by the millions to maintain power?

It's not going to work this time around.

Trump is basically a showman playing to a certain audience. If you are interested, the article below is worth a read.
80% of America is NOT a 'certain audience'!

Remember, this is BEFORE he ran for POTUS. It still is his plan. If only the MSM wasn't "Fake News" eh?

Remember, the MSM (aka Fake News) did EVERYTHING to 'dis' Trump. You're 'belief' is proof.

1725372723145.png

Remember, the MSM came unglued about "Q"?

Yeah, yeah, it's supposedly a conspiracy theory yada yada yada...

BUT

What if in reality it's the White hats vs the Black hats?? Then what? Entertain that for a moment.

Point is they (fake news) WANT you to THINK it's nothing more than a conspiracy theory... just like they want you to think Trump is a charlatan.

That's how propaganda works. Introduce doubt.

HOWEVER, if you take a step back and consider for a moment that Trump WAS approached by loyal Generals in the military way back in 2012 (or there abouts)... to run for POTUS... that's where "Do you know what this is? The calm before the storm." comes from. 17 Generals and their wives attending a gala.

Military intelligence is above and beyond and NOT connected to the usual 'intelligence' suspects. TV Generals are, well, TV Generals, i.e., mouthpieces wearing a uniform trotted out when 'officialdom' is needed to impress the mere peons.

What if the Military and Trump are pulling a psyop upon the nation? Would you know it?

Remember, people trusted the voting system before 2015. They trusted the MSM to report the facts. They believed Obama walked on water.

That was a decades long psyop by the deep state. Keep the people in perpetual sleep. Cooking the frog?

They almost succeeded except for one guy... Trump!

Remember, Hillary ("Why am I not 50 points ahead you might ask!") was supposed to win?? ALL the MSM polls said so! 90% for Hillary! Remember their shocked faces when they were reading off the election results that night? LOL

Then recall all the hoaxes the D party con put on to denigrate Trump. Russia Russia Russia. The fake dossier (that Hillary paid for btw). Pee tapes. etc. It went on for years and continues to this day! That's why the D's have the negative opinion of Trump today. They believed the media lie. Never mind that only 5 corporations own ALL the media... they're 'trustworthy'!! Talk about a psyop!

I get it. You don't believe in 'Q'... you need cold hard facts to hang your hat on. 'Q' is this mysterious rumor/conspiracy and you can't entertain anything that you can't touch, smell, feel. Yet you'll believe the MSM is telling you facts based upon innuendo? LOL

You could read up on Devolution https://devolution.link/ (not 'Q' at all) which has all those pesky facts in real documentation. Probably take you about an hour, or so, but why bother when you can play the ostrich?

'Q' is the 17th letter of the alphabet. It's interesting how many times that number comes up around Trump. Trump holding a jersey with '17' as the number. Trump mentions he was in Washington "17 times". It's almost as if he's shouting something quietly. There are many more instances of the number 17 that show up these last 8 years. Just a 'coincidence' I'm sure....

Screenshot 2024-09-03 at 8.37.15 AM.png

Isn't that interesting?

Couple that with RFK recently joining forces with Trump...

Then when you understand the reason Trump hung Andrew Jackson's and Lincoln's portraits in the Oval office a picture starts to form.

AJ killed the 2nd National Bank. The International Bankers attempted to assassinate him but BOTH cap and ball pistols misfired.

Lincoln, as you know, created the Green Backed dollar. He was assassinated. You don't create a competing currency to the international banker's debt-money slave system and live to tell about it!

Oddly, that's what JFK did. He directed the US Treasury to print the 'red seal' US Note currency backed by the US's reserve of 80 million ounces of silver. US Notes don't have interest attached...

They assassinated him as well. Ever notice it's always a crazed 'lone gunman'?? Same with Garfield and McKinley - both assassinated. Crazed lone gunman.

Same thing with Crooks, a 'crazed lone gunman' but he missed. Weird that he has NO social footprint (I wonder what agency could erase... nah that would be a 'conspiracy' right??) and they cleaned up the crime scene real good.

Yep, it's nothing but a conspiracy theory (that you shouldn't look into).

Meanwhile...

What's really odd is the term 'Conspiracy Theory' came about when people started questioning the 'official' JFK assassination story....

I'm sure it's all a conspiracy theory... this thing we call life....

Last edited:
give this a listen

the whole interview

Eric Weinstein - Are We On The Brink Of A Revolution?​

It feels like the world is reaching a fever-pitch. From deep fakes to cheap fakes, AI girlfriends to senile presidents, we've never had more access to information, and yet it's never been harder to work out what is true. So, what do we do?

Expect to learn Eric’s thoughts on the 2024 presidential election, whether we are being gaslit on a global scale by the media, the future of string theory and what's next for theoretical physics, why we have canned humour and what that means as a society, Eric’s thoughts on Joe Rogan, what my biggest weaknesses as a human are and much more…

00:00 Will Trump be Allowed to Become President?
12:02 MSNBC’s Editing of Joe Rogan to Support Kamala
16:48 The Media’s Gaslighting of Modern Politics
31:07 Is Google Influencing the Election?
43:03 How Physics Became Boring & Safe
52:40 Is String Theory Just a Shiny Distraction?
1:03:44 Why String Theory Still Gets Funded
1:07:41 Science’s Big Problems
1:13:45 The Danger of Criticism Capture
1:26:19 Eric’s Antidote for Cancelling People
1:36:15 Why Having Public Opinions is so Exhausting
1:53:21 What Chris Gets Criticised for Most
2:06:10 The Dynamics of Interviewing & Conversation
2:16:18 Trying to Become a High Agency Person
2:25:53 Eric’s Advice for People Who Don’t Fit in
2:33:38 Overcoming Impossible Situations
2:38:17 4D Complex Shapes, Geometry & Dimensions
2:49:09 The Internet is Destroying the Sacred
3:02:44 Reacting to “What Can Be, Unburdened By What Has Been”
3:19:06 Eric’s Thoughts on JD Vance

Last edited:
What if the Military and Trump are pulling a psyop upon the nation? Would you know it?

Don't really know what to say here. If the military and Trump are, in fact, pulling a psyop, it will be one for the history books. And one that no one saw coming.

And no, I wouldn't know it.

Then again, there are those who believe Q could be a Russian psyop. And that, to me, is highly believable.

But is there a possibility that some computer savvy, highly intelligent prankster started Q as a lark, saw it snowball and decided to have some fun? Maybe someone along the lines of hypertiger, but a bit saner?

Don't really know what to say here. If the military and Trump are, in fact, pulling a psyop, it will be one for the history books. And one that no one saw coming.

And no, I wouldn't know it.
You would know it if you started questioning instead of relying on the MSM for your opinions.

Start reading the Devolution series by Jon Herold, who being a curious fellow, started researching and came to his conclusions after he watched this video snippet:

Chris Miller Thanks VP Pence for Efforts in Most Complex Military Operation in History?​

Now ask yourself the obvious question here: "What complex military operations this country's ever conducted" is Miller speaking about?

A shortcut answer would be: Read the Devolution Series!

Then again, there are those who believe Q could be a Russian psyop. And that, to me, is highly believable.
How so? How could Russia take the time to 'do all that', meanwhile they're fighting a proxy war with the US (deep state) in Ukraine? Oh, and cyber attacking the US elections? Probably cyber attacking every nation in the world's elections... (wait a minute... that might be the US).

Remember? Russia's economy is something like no bigger than California's??

Like they have nothing else to do?? Probably still fighting the war with IC chips from washing machines...? They can't be all powerful and poor as dirt in the same pair of pants can they?

But is there a possibility that some computer savvy, highly intelligent prankster started Q as a lark, saw it snowball and decided to have some fun? Maybe someone along the lines of hypertiger, but a bit saner?
I seriously doubt that.

It would be on a scale that would surpass the internet. Try it yourself. It should be quite easy using Ai.

Remember, Ai wasn't available to highly intelligent pranksters (unless you mean the US government) until just recently.

'Q' began on 4Chan (I didn't know what 4Chan (or later 8Chan) was back then). Sure, it really could be a LARP, however there were 'things' that happened in real time that couldn't have happened on their own. For example: One of the 'Anons' requested proof. They wanted Trump to say 'Tippy Top Condition' in a speech. Trump actually did that on the balcony with the Giant Easter Rabbit next to him!

Then there was the TV interview with Savannah Guthrie and Trump where she almost accused him of lying about his not knowing about 'Qanon'.

She was flummoxed and Trump played her like a fiddle. The media's 'Qanon' is a misrepresentation of 'Q'.

She asked the WRONG question! She asked about 'Qanon'. There is no such thing as 'Qanon'!!

She should have asked what he knew about 'Q'!! She may have gotten a different answer!

Apparently, the MSM BELIEVES there is a 'conspiracy' of some kind (Q) otherwise they wouldn't have even asked the question!!! They also wouldn't have spent 8 years rejecting something that doesn't exist!!

Like I've said before (on GIM even)... 'Q' is a brainstorming operation. In a 'brainstorming' operation it's a meeting of the minds. Any idea is expressed by anyone in the room. NO NEGATIVES are allowed.

Why?

Human nature.

If someone expresses an idea "The Moon is made of turkey!" It causes the brains of all present to imagine that. Other ideas will pop up in their minds and as they are spoken even more ideas will come forth.

As soon as someone says "What?! That's stupid! Everyone knows it's made of cheese!" all the brains shut off. The NEGATIVE kills further exploration and defeats the purpose of 'brainstorming'.

Imagine being able to 'brainstorm' for days with a group of individuals like that... what could come out of that??

Ai maybe? Or maybe Ai IS computerized brainstorming??

Anyway... that's what I see happening with regards to 'Q'.

Continuity of Operations is what is going on. Devolution lays it all out for those who take the time.

give this a listen

the whole interview

Eric Weinstein - Are We On The Brink Of A Revolution?​

It feels like the world is reaching a fever-pitch. From deep fakes to cheap fakes, AI girlfriends to senile presidents, we've never had more access to information, and yet it's never been harder to work out what is true. So, what do we do?

Expect to learn Eric’s thoughts on the 2024 presidential election, whether we are being gaslit on a global scale by the media, the future of string theory and what's next for theoretical physics, why we have canned humour and what that means as a society, Eric’s thoughts on Joe Rogan, what my biggest weaknesses as a human are and much more…

00:00 Will Trump be Allowed to Become President?
12:02 MSNBC’s Editing of Joe Rogan to Support Kamala
16:48 The Media’s Gaslighting of Modern Politics
31:07 Is Google Influencing the Election?
43:03 How Physics Became Boring & Safe
52:40 Is String Theory Just a Shiny Distraction?
1:03:44 Why String Theory Still Gets Funded
1:07:41 Science’s Big Problems
1:13:45 The Danger of Criticism Capture
1:26:19 Eric’s Antidote for Cancelling People
1:36:15 Why Having Public Opinions is so Exhausting
1:53:21 What Chris Gets Criticised for Most
2:06:10 The Dynamics of Interviewing & Conversation
2:16:18 Trying to Become a High Agency Person
2:25:53 Eric’s Advice for People Who Don’t Fit in
2:33:38 Overcoming Impossible Situations
2:38:17 4D Complex Shapes, Geometry & Dimensions
2:49:09 The Internet is Destroying the Sacred
3:02:44 Reacting to “What Can Be, Unburdened By What Has Been”
3:19:06 Eric’s Thoughts on JD Vance

I started listening to that last night. The 1st 20 minutes are about politics and Trump and he lays it out pretty well IMO.

WHOA! Federal Judge ISSUES RAPID ORDER to Trump Motion​

Sep 3, 2024 Legal AF Podcast

In record time and only hours after Trump filed his new motion to try to stop his criminal court felony sentencing on 9/18, a federal judge has DENIED Trump’s motion, while reminding him that “hush money paid to an adult film star is not related to a President’s official acts”. Michael Popok updates and explains what Trump will do next with this exit ramp to federal court permanently closed to him.

14:08

SCARED Trump Makes DESPERATE MOVE in Sentencing​

Sep 5, 2024

MeidasTouch host Ben Meiselas and Talking Feds host Harry Litman report on the latest from Donald Trump’s attempt to scuttle his sentencing in his criminal case.

11:46

Back
Top Bottom