Elections

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

They must have read the chicken entrails...?

i.e., IT's OVER!

BREAKING: ABC News cancels New Hampshire GOP primary debate​

"Our intent was to host a debate coming out of the Iowa caucuses, but we always knew that would be contingent on the candidates and the outcome of the race."

DeSantis campaign went 'all-in' on an Iowa strategy.

He spent more time there than any other candidate.

He spent more on ads than any other candidate.

His reward for doing that was to suffer a historical defeat of 30pts in a caucus no one had ever won by more than 12 pts before last night.

After burning through $100 million +, Iowa was supposed to be the launch pad for a primary campaign from January through June to seize control of the base from Donald Trump.

I guarantee you this LOOKED GOOD ON PAPER a year and a half ago when the GOP establishment was game planning this out. Trump was supposed to have been rendered so radioactively TOXIC by now due to J6 narratives and ferocious over-the-top unconstitutional lawfare that DeSantis would have a real shot at this.

Nothing...N-O-T-H-I-N-G...has gone the way the Uniparty GOP establishment class in the beltway thought it would.

Now the DeSantis campaign is hanging on by a slim thread, hoping against hope that somehow that vicious lawfare is going to PAY OFF for them and hand them the nomination if Trump is convicted at any one of these fake show trials being quite transparently conducted as blatant in-your-freaking-face election interference.

Not

A

Good

Look...

DeSantis campaign went 'all-in' on an Iowa strategy.

He spent more time there than any other candidate.

He spent more on ads than any other candidate.

His reward for doing that was to suffer a historical defeat of 30pts in a caucus no one had ever won by more than 12 pts before last night.
He's got a remarkable tin ear for campaigning. He's a competent administrator, but he's worse on the campaign trail than wooden Michael Dukakis.

This was not his year. Trump himself has become a symbol, for better or worse. That he couldn't SEE it, shows how dense he is with the nuances.

To the Indian's credit, he saw it...right off. I don't know if he's the real deal; but what he's said...sounds genuine; sounds intelligent; sounds on the right level. Not about cult-building but about what he sees as needing to be done.

But it's not his year, either. If there's a USA, in years ahead, he'll be remembered - and by then we'll know if he's one more TelePrompTer candidate of if there's substance.

But right now, it's all about payback for the Color-Revolution theft of an election.

Some talk about small-l libertarians role in the upcoming election:

Just came across my feed: Desantis out of the running, endorses Trump. Going to speak at 5 my time.

DWAC is soaring as of late. Taking the warrants up with them DWACW

Is there a thread on this Fani stuff? Thats getting interesting as well. :)

Donald Trump has doubled down on his opposition to central bank digital currencies (CBDCs) at a rally in Laconia, New Hampshire Monday Night.

“Vivek wanted this: I will never allow the creation of a Central Bank Digital Currency,” Trump said, referring to crypto-friendly candidate Vivek Ramaswamy, a critic of CBDCs, who recently suspended his campaign after a disappointing showing in Iowa.

The Silent Revolution in American Economics | Robert Reich​

Jan 22, 2024

There’s something happening with the U.S. economy that I haven’t seen in my 50 years in politics. Watch.

4:20

Interesting read (imo.) As with anything I post, take it fwiw and dyodd.

The Rise & Fall of the Second Trump Reich: Tick Tock…​

A dystopian tale that conforms to Trump's many campaign promises...​

[Every incident mentioned in this article is based on an actual statement or action by Donald Trump, the people closely surrounding him, or something Trump has praised about his role model Victor Orbàn.]

It was a hell of a year, 2025: the first year of the First Reich (as those formerly called Democrats referred to it) or The New America as the GOP now refers to our nation. One people, one nation, one leader: America, President-for-life Trump tells us, is now “truly great.”

It started with the election of November 2024, when the No Labels candidacy of Larry Hogan and Joe Manchin pulled enough electoral votes away from Biden — who was more than 10 million popular votes ahead of Trump — that none of the three tickets hit the necessary 270 Electoral College votes to win the White House.

More:

With a historical losing margin, Nikki Haley, NeoCon Nikki, got her wish.

US presidential candidate and former governor of South Carolina Nikki Haley has been loudly insisting that this is now a ‘two person race’ and she wants Donald Trump’s undivided attention. With DeSantis dropping out, she gets exactly what she wants. To face President Trump mano a mano in a race for the 2024 RNC Presidential candidate.

How long will NeoCon Nikki last facing Trump by her lonesome?

Brian Cates
If the DNC is going to replace Biden, how much time do they have left to make the switch?

No. I am not talking about masks, body doubles, or cloned Biden's. The Fake News Media keeps claiming this November election is shaping up to the Trump/Biden rematch. The plot backfired. What was meant to turn Trump into a radioactively toxic unelectable candidate has been reversed and instead made Biden an increasingly radioactively toxic unelectable candidate. Oops.

So who is going to be the DNC presidential candidate for 2024? And how are they going to do it?

If the DNC is going to replace Biden, how much time do they have left to make the switch?​

No. I am not talking about masks, body doubles, or cloned Biden's. The Fake News Media keeps claiming this November election is shaping up to the Trump/Biden rematch. The plot backfired. What was meant to turn Trump into a radioactively toxic unelectable candidate has been reversed and instead made Biden an increasingly radioactively toxic unelectable candidate. Oops.

So who is going to be the DNC presidential candidate for 2024? And how are they going to do it?

Back
Top Bottom