Trump Indictments (NY, GA, Jan 6, etc.)

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Here's a synopsis of the 3+ hour long Fani trial fiasco in Georgia

Fani Willis Disqualification SURPRISE HEARING! Nathan Wade's Lawyer "Can't Recall"! Viva Frei Vlawg​

20m

Last edited:

Trump cannot line up full bond in New York fraud case, offers to post $100 million​

NEW YORK (Reuters) -Donald Trump is unable to post a full bond while he appeals a $454.2 million judgment that a judge imposed in New York state's civil fraud case against him, and wants instead to secure a $100 million bond, his lawyers said on Wednesday.

Trump is appealing a Feb. 16 decision by Justice Arthur Engoron of the state court in Manhattan, which includes a three-year ban from serving in a top role at any New York company, or seeking loans from banks registered in the state.

Letitia James, the state's attorney general, sued Trump, the Trump Organization and other defendants in 2022, accusing them of overstating the value of Trump's properties to inflate his net worth and obtain better loan and insurance terms.

More:

^^^^^^^^^

Trump CAN’T AFFORD to Pay MASSIVE DEBT, ADMITS He Is BROKE​

Feb 28, 2024

Trump is so out of cash that his lawyer’s just had to admit in court filings that in order to come up with the over $500 million needed to stop enforcement of the NYAG civil fraud judgment he has to “sell assets” and “raise capital” and only has 25 percent of it now to put up in cash. Michael Popok explains what happens next when an emergency Justice of the appellate court decides today whether Trump should get a stay without posting ALL the money. 12 mins long.

In case you only listen to poor people, like the MSM, rich people don't have any money. Their goals / scheme is to OWN nothing but control a whole bunch.

Trump CAN’T AFFORD to Pay MASSIVE DEBT, ADMITS He Is BROKE

These people are SO F'ING dense, it's not funny. They seem to think that wealthy people have it all in some bank account. The very reason they are rich is they own productive assets, cash isn't a productive asset. The idea that you need to liquidate assets to raise half a billion equates to being broke is MORONIC.

Basically, he doesn't want to hand over the money to a corrupt government that will most likely never return it no matter what happens. I wouldn't want to either, they will exhaust any and all possible alternatives before handing these thieves' money.

Last edited by a moderator:
These people are SO F'ING dense, it's not funny. They seem to think that wealthy people have it all in some bank account. The very reason they are rich is they own productive assets, cash isn't a productive asset. The idea that you need to liquidate assets to raise half a billion equates to being broke is MORONIC.

Basically, he doesn't want to hand over the money to a corrupt government that will most likely never return it no matter what happens. I wouldn't want to either, they will exhaust any and all possible alternatives before handing these thieves' money.

By posting this content, you are insulting the intelligence of our members. You tend to do this, I suggest that if you want to retain any credibility you become a little more selective. We can go to X for shitposting.

Being poor in a place like the USSA boils down to 2 reasons - Lazy and Bad Habits. They want something and have Zero ability to delay gratification (ie save money).

Be interesting to see banks stop lending on real estate across the country and crash the entire Ponzi scheme. On a cash basis real estate is worth about 10 cents on the dollar if banks wont lend. The implications are far reaching. Taxes based on the value would also plummet and state employees would have to be laid off permanently. Of course the entire country and possible even the world would go into an immediate depression.

Cross post from the https://www.pmbug.com/threads/trump-asks-supremes-to-grant-him-complete-immunity.7090/ thread.

From the link:

The Supreme Court on Wednesday agreed to decide whether former President Donald Trump can be tried on criminal charges that he conspired to overturn the results of the 2020 election. In a one-page unsigned order, the justices ordered a federal appeals court to continue to keep on hold its ruling rejecting Trump’s claims of immunity from prosecution, and they fast-tracked the case for oral argument in late April.

^^^^^^^^^

Trump CAN’T AFFORD to Pay MASSIVE DEBT, ADMITS He Is BROKE​

Feb 28, 2024

Trump is so out of cash that his lawyer’s just had to admit in court filings that in order to come up with the over $500 million needed to stop enforcement of the NYAG civil fraud judgment he has to “sell assets” and “raise capital” and only has 25 percent of it now to put up in cash. Michael Popok explains what happens next when an emergency Justice of the appellate court decides today whether Trump should get a stay without posting ALL the money. 12 mins long.

Update:

Trump is so out of cash that his lawyer’s just had to admit in court filings that in order to come up with the over $500 million needed to stop enforcement of the NYAG civil fraud judgment he has to “sell assets” and “raise capital” and only has 25 percent of it now to put up in cash.
Even morons know that the super rich are only that rich on paper. I really hope that you aren't one of 'em. Please tell us you aren't, and that you realize that their money is mostly all tied up in investments.

When we hear that a person is a billionaire, it's not because they have a bank account with a billion dollars in it.

In case you only listen to poor people, like the MSM, rich people don't have any money. Their goals / scheme is to OWN nothing but control a whole bunch.
Anyone, or at least almost anyone, can do that too.

We are talkin' about TDSers here, so keep that in mind. lol

Be interesting to see banks stop lending on real estate across the country and crash the entire Ponzi scheme.
The problem is that the banks are at the top of the ponzi scheme. They're the last ones who'd wanna crash it.

Last edited by a moderator:

IT’S A WRAP Bradley Text Messages LEAKED Fani Willis' Trump Case IS OVER​

22m

Starting to think no fed trials will take place until after the election, if then. May all depend on the election.

CNN's Erin Burnett speaks with former Trump White House lawyer Ty Cobb about the Supreme Court agreeing to decide whether Donald Trump may claim immunity from special counsel Jack Smith’s election subversion case. 9 mins, 20 secs.

So in other words, justice could end up prevailing after all.

You and I differ on the definition of justice when it comes to Trump (and that's fine) but I think most of the cases in this thread will soon be moot except for those in NY.

The Jan 6 case and the docs case will probably not be heard until after the election - if at all.

The Georgia case is so messed up I don't have a clue one way or another about it.

Right now, Trump owes big bucks in 2 NY cases. They're both civil and I'm sure he'll do everything in his power to get the $$$$$$ down as low as possible. That's normal and anyone in his position would try to do the same if they had the resources to do so.

The case (in NY) coming up next month is a criminal case, but I don't know much about it at this point in time. So I really can't comment on it.

But I think the federal cases may be over.

You and I differ on the definition of justice when it comes to Trump (and that's fine) but I think most of the cases in this thread will soon be moot except for those in NY.
Why should we differ on the concept of American jurisprudance?
I thought that all Americans support all other Americans having full and equal access to the courts, and equal protection of their Rights.

The issue in these cases is that courts and prosecuters in question are clearly biased against Trump.

In one of the NY cases the "judge" himself is on record as hating the guy and a prosecutor used "getting Trump" as her whole campaign platform.

She didn't know at the time what the crime was, just that she was gonna get him.
...and then tried to lie and say that she never did that.
....but the dumb lying bitch forgot about the numerous videos of her doing exactly that.

I know that you've heard the Stalin quote about finding crimes to use against those you want to destroy.

The way American jurisprudence is supposed to work, is that a victim comes forward with accusations and evidence supporting their claim that some other person or entity harmed them.

At that point the gov takes action and investigates.

That did not happen in this case though.

She went on a fishing expedition.

How is what she is doing any different from what Stain did?

As for that case in NY, he was fined 100's of millions of dollars for a "crime" where no one involved in the supposed crime ever claimed to be a victim.

The US Constitution clearly states that excessive fines are unConstitutional.

Do you think that the fine was excessive, not enough, or just right?

Forget Trump for a minute and ask yourself this. What do you personally think would constitute an excessive fine in a case where no one claimed to have been damaged?

Or think if it were you.

How much of a fine would you accept as being reasonable if you were the defendant in a case where there was no injured party?

Or think if it were you.
The "crime" wouldn't matter. I'd use every resource I could muster to get out of it. So would anyone else. Just normal.

As to Trump - let's wait and see if the fed cases become moot before we go hashing all this out. I think my news sources were way off base when it came to some of their opinions about where the supreme court would go with this that they may have been wrong about a lot of other stuff.

Yesterday was a bit of a shocker. Watched some of my sources last night and started thinking "nothing they are saying makes sense."

Oh well.................

. I think my news sources were way off base when it came to some of their opinions about where the supreme court would go with this that they may have been wrong about a lot of other stuff.
So what does that tell you about their thought process?

Do you think their bias' played a role in their coming to the conclusions they did?

Yesterday was a bit of a shocker. Watched some of my sources last night and started thinking "nothing they are saying makes sense."
What's your gut tell you about people who make no sense?

So what does that tell you about their thought process?

Do you think their biad' played a role in their coming to the conclusions they did?

I think most came to certain conclusions based on Jan 6th and Trumps own words. If Jan 6th had not happened, this thread wouldn't exist. The one major problem (in my opinion) is the time frame with everything. Jan 6th was in 2021. This should have been over and done by now. But it took a long time to get started. Actually, looks suspicious with the waiting so long to bring charges. But this is just me. I'm not a lawyer.

What's your gut tell you about people who make no sense?

The people I was listening to were either lawyers or judges who claimed the Supremes would toss Trump's immunity claims. Made sense to me. Well after yesterday's decision to hear the claims they were "shocked" and "don't understand this travesty of justice" was a wake up. Some claim it's "hard to believe this happened." Well it did.

What they failed to take into consideration was human nature, political leanings and loyalty to someone who gave them their position. They were "sure" of the outcome.

What they're saying now is simply not reality. They were wrong and need to come to grips with it.

Yokes on them.

This should have been over and done by now. But it took a long time to get started. Actually, looks suspicious with the waiting so long to bring charges.
They waited so long in order to have all these trials coincide with the election campaign.

The plan was to get a conviction prior to the election, but to also not leave enough time for appeals to be heard before the election.

If it had been done in a timely manner, the appeals courts would have been issuing rulings by now, and the dems know that all of these cases are likely to be overturned.

They do not care if they get overturned. They just need it to not happen until after the election.

The people I was listening to were either lawyers or judges who claimed the Supremes would toss Trump's immunity claims. Made sense to me.
Sure ya weren't just bein' told what you wanted to hear?

Well after yesterday's decision to hear the claims they were "shocked" and "don't understand this travesty of justice" was a wake up. Some claim it's "hard to believe this happened." Well it did.
Same reaction as when the hag got beat in '16 and they gas lit some of us into thinking that Trump was a foreign agent. Lol

What they failed to take into consideration was human nature, political leanings and loyalty to someone who gave them their position. They were "sure" of the outcome
Just like they were sure of the hag's win. Lol

What they're saying now is simply not reality. They were wrong and need to come to grips with it.
They've been wrong since before their hag lost. Lol

Today's Fani Willis / Georgia hearing live for anyone interested.

Scott McAfee's Zoom Hearing​

The NY Justice system.

Snl Judge GIF by Saturday Night Live

Fani Willis & Nathan Wade DISQUALIFICATION Closing Arguments RECAP! Viva Frei Breakdown​

20m

From NBC

Appeals court tosses Jan. 6 sentence in ruling that could affect more than 100 cases

The ruling by a three-judge panel raises the possibility that more than 100 defendants may be resentenced over their role in the attack on the Capitol.

The extreme irony of this article is the nonsensical hyperbole about the heinous event and yet the title of the Getty picture they use is
"Demonstrators attempt to enter the Capitol building in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 6, 2021."
Not insurrectionists or murders or the J6ers role in the attack on the Capitol

The biggest judicial disgrace / farce in US history.

Mostly peaceful demonstration... they wanted so much more so they could overreact with prejudicial force, but all they got was a mostly peaceful demonstration. If you think that didn't piss them off... LOL.

Mind you, the "hair on fire crowd" bought the whole deal, I guess if your religion says jump off a cliff, you jump off a cliff.

Judges in Trump-related cases face unprecedented wave of threats​

U.S.District Judge Royce Lamberth has been threatened by angry criminals. Drug cartels. Even al Qaeda.

But nothing, Lamberth says, prepared him for the wave of harassment after he began hearing cases against supporters of former President Donald Trump who attacked the U.S. Capitol in a bid to overturn the 2020 election.

Right-wing websites painted Lamberth, appointed to the bench by Republican President Ronald Reagan, as part of a “deep state” conspiracy to destroy Trump and his followers. Calls for his execution cropped up on Trump-friendly websites. “Traitors get ropes,” one wrote. After he issued a prison sentence to a 69-year-old Idaho woman who pleaded guilty to joining the Jan. 6, 2021, riot, his chambers’ voicemail filled with death threats. One man found Lamberth’s home phone number and called repeatedly with graphic vows to murder him.

“I could not believe how many death threats I got,” Lamberth told Reuters, revealing the calls to his home for the first time.

As Trump faces a welter of indictments and lawsuits ahead of this year’s election, his loyalists have been waging a campaign of threats and intimidation at judges, prosecutors and other court officials, according to a Reuters review of threat data compiled by the U.S. Marshals Service, posts on right-wing message boards, and interviews with more than two dozen law-enforcement agents, judicial officials and legal experts.

More:

She doth protest too much...

Unmasking Fani Willis’ Red Flags That People Were Supposed to Ignore in Alarming Testimony​

20m

Last edited:

NEW EVIDENCE Fani Willis LIED Under Oath! Ashleigh Merchant SUBPOENAED to Testify in Investigation?​

11m

Screenshot 2024-03-05 at 10.57.08 AM.png

Independent Journalist Uncovers MASSIVE Letitia James Financial Fraud? Viva Frei Live​

TSHTF - here's a primer on Fani's corruption!

Had Fani kept a low profile and NOT gone after Trump... her corruption would be unknown!!

1 LIVE! Ashleigh Merchant TESTIFYING Before State Investigation into Fani Willis! VIva Frei​

4 hrs of exposure...!!!
HoLeeF!

^^^ what's really cRaZy is that a lotta people have been so gas lit (calling them brainwashed is more accurate) and are so filled with irrational hate for Trump, that they are ok with their side breaking any rules they need to in order to finally "get him". How dare he beat their hag.

Back
Top Bottom