Elections

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

A plant, probably.

I can't parse it, because I didn't watch. I have better things to do with my time and my brain, rather than fill it with government propaganda.

Rumors abound on Trump's VP pick. Local news on the TV highlighted Rubio, Vance and (some Dakota Gov?) as likely choices. Crypto mags on X tweeting that Vivek Ramaswamy is Trump's choice. An announcement is expected soon (to coincide with tomorrow's debate).

if you can stand 29 mins of lying leftist dribble

BREAKING NEWS: Republicans Adam Kinzinger And Geoff Duncan Endorse Biden At Pre-Debate Atlanta Event​

Will Trump talk about real issues tonight or go on some insane tirade about being a victim of the deep state?

Issues:

- social security and pension security for seniors
- medicare and health care costs for seniors
- health care costs for all Americans
- cost of housing with an emphasis in affordable housing
- problems in the banking industry
- problems with a bought and paid for supreme court
- out of touch congress critters not doing right by the majority of Americans
- increasing the jingle in our pockets
- war in Ukraine and ending Putin's reign of terror
- China's horse shit over Taiwan

Take aways from last night

- Trump is a habitual liar and a wise assed kid in an orange man's body.

- Mega is gloating and the Ds are asking themselves how they can get Joe off the ticket.

- Marco Rubio is actually well spoken.

- I'd vote for a crack head whore before I'd vote for Trump

Edit to add: Not a doctor but Joe sounded both physically and mentally drained. Almost like he's on his last legs.

Last edited:
Take aways from last night
You need to get a new television set...

Obviously, your's is broken....

Trump just released a brutal 95 second ad of Joe Biden's debate lowlights:

1719584067997.png

Change of batter in 3... 2... 1... Just like Q predicted lo these many years ago.... so much for a 'conspiracy theory' eh??

I guess the Adderal cocktail didn't work, last night.

Obviously, the pResident was on drugs - judging by the dilated pupils. But this time even the speed, adrenochrome and Adderal didn't give them Reichstag Joe, the way it did when they couldn't put off the State of dis Union speech.

‘The Movement to Convince Biden to Not Run Is Real’​

One House Democrat said he spoke for others in the wake of the president’s stunningly feeble debate performance on Thursday: “The movement to convince Biden to not run is real.”

The House member, an outspoken defender of the president, said that House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer should consider “a combined effort” to nudge President Joe Biden out of the race.

More:

A Body Language Expert Watched the Debate. Here’s What He Noticed.​

I’m sure I wasn’t the only American to hit the mute button on the presidential debate last night. But unlike many of you, I didn’t silence the back-and-forth between President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump because I wanted to tune them out. I did it because I wanted to understand them better.

For over 50 years, 25 of them as an FBI agent, I’ve been studying the endlessly fascinating nuances of nonverbal communication. I’ve found that words, especially those of politicians, too easily twist the truth. But body language doesn’t lie. So I started the debate with the sound off to see what the two contenders were really thinking and feeling.

More:

- Trump is a habitual liar

Trump's Biggest Debate Lies the Moderators Let Slide​

In case you missed it, the first 2024 presidential debate was a disaster.

Joe Biden stumbled through responses to basic questions, sending Democrats into a panic over what to do about an aging incumbent who didn't seem up to the task of running the country. Donald Trump wasn't much better, struggling to stay on topic and, as he's wont to do, unleashing a torrent of lies just about every time he opened his mouth.

It's typically the job of the moderators to call out a candidate when they say something demonstrably false, but CNN's Jake Tapper and Dana Bash did no such thing. The duo didn't even attempt to fact-check the former president, allowing him to freely spew misinformation to tens of millions of viewers. Biden did his best to point out when Trump was lying, but Biden's best on Thursday night wasn't anywhere near as good as it needed to be.

It's impossible to catalog all of Trump's lies during the debate without publishing an entire transcript of the nearly two-hour event. Here are some of the biggest, though:

More:

Trump is a habitual liar and a wise assed kid in an orange man's body.
Post some quotes of a few of them.

Mega is gloating and the Ds are asking themselves how they can get Joe off the ticket.
They should have to keep him on the ticket. The Primaries are over and the People in the D Party have spoken. To change him now, negates the will of D voters.
....and didn't you vote for Joe?

I'd vote for a crack head whore before I'd vote for Trump
I'm sure you would vote for Hunter too. Lol

Edit to add: Not a doctor but Joe sounded both physically and mentally drained. Almost like he's on his last legs.
Almost? Lol

If a Month ago you were boarding a flight and the pilot and copilot greeting everyone talked looked and acted like Joe, would you have still flown with them?
....or did you think that up until last night, he was perfectly fine?

Post some quotes of a few of them.

Look at the post directly above the one in which you posted this. It's # 1,745.

I'm sure you would vote for Hunter too. Lol

I would do a write in vote for you before I'd vote for Trump.

If a Month ago you were boarding a flight and the pilot and copilot greeting everyone talked looked and acted like Joe, would you have still flown with them?

:lmao:

Look at the post directly above the one in which you posted this. It's # 1,745.
I asked for your opinion of what you personally thought were some of his supposed lies, not some nitwit at the msm.

I did that so that perhaps we could have a discussion about your specific examples.

Pick what you think are the worst three lies, and post them.

Presently watching Biden at a campaign rally in NC. He's totally different than he was last night. He's energized, not stuttering and running head on with everything he's talking about. It's like he's a new man.

Pick what you think are the worst three lies, and post them.

A lie is a lie.

- Blaming Pelosi for Jan 6th. He could not accept the fact that he lost and through dog whistles summoned his supporters to DC and unleashed them on congress in the hopes of preventing Biden from being declared the winner. He's the only president in the entire history of our country to do anything like that.

Jan 6th lies at his feet. All the blame for everything that happened is totally, 100 per cent his fault.

- His claim that everyone wanted Roe gone and given back to individual states is nothing but another lie that came out of his mouth. The only people who wanted that are the religious fanatics who contribute big bucks to his campaign.

In fact, everything I've heard him say about abortion is bullshit. He makes shit up as he goes along.

- His horse shit about the economy during his watch was bullshit. Do you own research with this, and you'll see I'm right.

- His garbage about not talking bad about vets and those under arms. His own chief of staff, General John Kelly has confirmed what he said.

Presently watching Biden at a campaign rally in NC. He's totally different than he was last night
It's well known that dementia patients do better earlier in the day than they do later in the day.

What you are noticing is called a symptom.

Blaming Pelosi for Jan 6th.
There's video of her on that very day, saying she was responsible for security.

Jan 6th lies at his feet. All the blame for everything that happened is totally, 100 per cent his fault.
He requested NG troops. 10,000 of them. Who tries an "insurrection" while trying to bring thousands of troops in order to have security against an insurrection there?

Nancy Pelosi rejected his request. She later asked in the vid I mentioned, about NG troops. Duh! She coulda had them there if she would have approved his request.

Trump did NOT lie about that. You are woefully misinformed on the subject, and blinded with unwarranted hate for a fellow American.

His claim that everyone wanted Roe gone and given back to individual states is nothing but another lie that came out of his mouth
Everyone did want it gone.
...or at least, everyone who gives a f' about human life.

In fact, everything I've heard him say about abortion is bullshit. He makes shit up as he goes along.
Show me in the Constitution where anything even remotely related to abortion, let alone abortion itself, is even mentioned?

You need to accept that there is a separation of State and Federal power in this nation. The States are NOT subdivisions of the Federal gov. There are things listed in the Constitution that are powers for the Federal government. Everything else is left to the States and to the People.

If your side doesn't like that, the answer is to Amend the Constitution. Not try to change everything based on bs like feelings.

His horse shit about the economy during his watch was bullshit. Do you own research with this, and you'll see I'm right.
That is not a lie. We had 1.4% inflation, 3.7% unemployment, $1.80 gas, record high minority employment, reshoring of mfg'ing, no wars, etc etc.
....and you call all of that bad?

We have the opposite of all that stuff now. Your guy has us at the brink of war
...and why? To protect a pos nation that his son pulled in millions of dollars from for the bidet family and to purchase influence in our gov from.

His garbage about not talking bad about vets and those under arms. His own chief of staff, General John Kelly has confirmed what he said.
Yet nearly 20 other people who were there said it never happened.

If there's no recording of it, we have to defer to preponderance of evidence on this one.
....and in that case, you lose.

Parallel realities. Which is a hallmark of the Left.

Holding two opposing opinions at the same time. Or two opposing interpretations of realities.

P-Doe Joe is sharp as a tack, and the best he's ever been. Yet he's too diminished to stand for Impeachment as regards EGREGIOUS violations of National Security, regarding documents.

He's perfectly fine, and beat that lying Nazi Drumpf! like you'd beat a rug. Yet he seems to almost not...be...all there...let's stop Medicare....mumble mumble....

Joe! You did GOOD - you answered EVERY QUESTION! I'm so proud...let's go have some ICE CREAM....

What this all comes down to, is those people who deal with realities - ugly though they might be - and those who live in de Nile.

That somehow seems to break down closely alongside Conservatives and Liberals.

- His horse shit about the economy during his watch was bullshit. Do you own research with this, and you'll see I'm right.

To pick just one.

The economy was fine until the LEFT arranged the Color Revolution framed as a ***PANDEMIC*** (spoken with scare quotes) and demanded he lock down the nation, and pressure governors to do the same.

Trump is a financier and developer, not a doctor. ALREADY the CDC was salted with quacks like Fow Chee and the Scarf Witch.

He fell for it. Who would have resisted? Given the alternative, being wrong and then being held liable for deaths, were this a REAL epidemic and/or bioweapons attack (as opposed to a domestic insurgency bioweapons attack and promotion of a poison as a cure) - he'd have been insane to resist. As he was told it, three weeks to **FLATTEN THE CURVE**.

Much of the economy is driven on emotion. Confidence in government and in leaders, will lead to economic growth, even if the raw numbers don't look good. Especially if the raw numbers are shifting in the right direction.

Trump inspired confidence. P-Doe Joe inspired...Chinese stealth action.

Here's an interesting take on the debate. It's someone's opinion sow take it fwiw. Me? I found it refreshing.

As Childish Old Men Bickered, America Lost the Debate​

Politics /
The debate was a hard-to-watch 90-minute infomercial for the political shit show that lies ahead.

Alyssa Oursler
A war criminal and a white-collar criminal walk into a bar—except it isn’t a bar, it’s CNN Studios in Atlanta, where the farce of American democracy is on display. In the days leading up to the year’s first presidential debate, Trump—his fundraising efforts boosted by his conviction—shouted about Biden being on drugs. The incumbent administration, meanwhile, continued cozying up to Israel, rubbing shoulders with its leaders and pledging support in the event of an all-out war with Lebanon. The Blue Line between Israel and Lebanon has been crossed thousands of times since October 7, while Israel flouted Biden’s so-called red line on Rafah. US weapons shipments continued despite Biden’s explicit acknowledgment that American bombs were being used to slaughter civilians. The death toll in Gaza is approaching 40,000, with 20,000 children buried or missing, and 500,000 Palestinians on the brink of starvation. Stateside, though, it’s circus season—and I, like any American with an Internet connection, have a front-row seat.

More:

My prediction, none of the potential candidates to replace Pampers Biden will cut it and the MIC will declare martial law and cancel the (s)election.

What, pray tell, is Phase 2?????
25th Amendment removes Biden.

Obama in the Basement brings in BIG MIKE to save the D party. S/he's been distancing himself from the Bidens in the MSM. Doesn't like how Hunter treated his ex wife??

IF Biden refuses to step down and stays in office til the election the D's will lose and lose big.

Notice all the MSM celebrities are suddenly changing their tune about Biden?

They all got the 4am talking points: Throw Biden under the bus and that's what they're doing.

They really want to wait until the DNC when Joe gets 'the nod'. In this way they can choose whomever they want after Joe steps down. Before the DNC and anyone can run for the position. Bernie, Big Mike, Fauxahantas, Hillary.... et al.

It's cleaner and easier to have Joe get the nomination.

Not to forget Biden is already on the ballot in the States. If Joe is incompetent, they can easily remove him.

Q talked about a "Change of batter" years ago.

They shouldn't be allowed to change now. They insisted that Brandon is their guy. They even rigged the Primaries to exclude anyone else.

I say fuck them. They've (democrats and those carrying water for 'em) have been insisting that Brandon is sharp as a tack.

So they should be forced to lay in the bed they made.

So they should be forced to lay in the bed they made.

Was watching some man-in-the-street interviews with peeps in GA earlier. Several said the debate turned them off of both sides and were going to vote for Kennedy. I'm not going to do that, but I'd sure like to see two different candidates in the running.

Was watching some man-in-the-street interviews with peeps in GA earlier. Several said the debate turned them off of both sides and were going to vote for Kennedy. I'm not going to do that, but I'd sure like to see two different candidates in the running.
Ya got three. Four if you count the Losertarian.

You got mediocre; then horrific and brain-dead. Then you got a clever ambulance chaser who's got one good issue and a whole lot of Leftist gun-grabbing dogma.

Then, the Losertarian. Who picked for his running mate, a Mercedes Marxist sorority-girl and Junior-Leaguer whose best attribute was her ability to donate truckloads of dear departed Daddy's money.

I guess Carolyn Kennedy wasn't interested, since her cousin is running against him, and the others. But both those wombynz are about as qualified.

And that's what happens when we have moar choices. Because the problem isn't the system.

The problem is...us.

but I'd sure like to see two different candidates in the running.

Andrew Jackson was a victim of a stolen election. He then went around the country and spoke to the people (sound familiar?) and the people eventually elected him to office.

"When you get in debt you become a slave."
Andrew Jackson

“Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!”
Andrew Jackson

He then proceeded to "Kill the bank". The resulting 20 years became a 'Golden' period for America. There was no Central Bank to siphon off the nation's wealth.

There's a reason Trump hung AJ's and Lincoln's portraits in the Oval Office. AJ killed the bank and Lincoln created the Green-backed dollar (US Notes). It was a shot across the bow of the Deep State money changers.

Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it... the rest of us are forced into having to watch them do it!

If you don't understand what's been going on these last 8 years, you haven't been paying attention!

1719700958679.png

This Video Will Get Donald Trump Elected​

Back
Top Bottom