Elections

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Democrats hold pivotal meetings on Biden, as divisions deepen after Trump debate​

• House Democrats convened for a pivotal meeting as members weigh whether to continue backing President Joe Biden’s reelection bid.
  • It’s the first full caucus meeting since Biden’s disastrous debate against former President Donald Trump in June sparked a campaign crisis.
  • At least nine sitting House Democrats have called for Biden to drop out of the race, according to NBC News.
House Democrats convened at their national party headquarters in Washington on Tuesday for a pivotal closed-door meeting, as members weigh whether to continue backing President Joe Biden’s reelection bid or seek his withdrawal from the race.

Lawmakers had no access to their phones during the meeting, which marked the first time the full caucus has assembled since Biden’s disastrous debate against former President Donald Trump in June sparked a full-blown campaign crisis.

Many members refused to answer reporters’ questions as they trickled out of the building after the meeting Tuesday morning.

More:

Man, you sure throw in the towel quick. Weeks just starting. He has lots of time to show himself as the dithering old fool he is.

No towels being thrown, just a response to the claim many in the Twittersphere were making regarding PooPoo walking away altogether on Monday.

No towels being thrown, just a response to the claim many in the Twittersphere were making regarding PooPoo walking away altogether on Monday.
I said MAYBE as early as Monday in my post. Week ain't over yet.
...and I actually hope he stays in. The dems should be forced to keep him.

Wisconsin just reversed their decision to not allow ballot boxes. So that's one more state for Biden now. I think he only needs PA and Mi and 1 other and he is pretty much re elected. Thus th reason he doesn't want to drop out. Financially, it's very beneficial for him to stay and get re elected. Hunter and Jill will be doing very exp[enses speeches after his death and Ashley and the rest of the crime family will do anything for a buck.

To me and a few others this all looks orchestrated right from the debate until today. Never have we witnessed the MSM turn on their chosen one so quickly and all in concert.

If I were thinking like them I would be setting the stage for Joe's replacement. Announcement to come at the last minute. At the same time NY locks up Trump in Sept right before the elections so no time to get a valid candidate in. Throws the entire system into chaos and they steal another election.

And here it is,

Documents obtained by Greg Stenstrom and Leah Hoops, through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA),

CONFIRMS BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT,

“It was a coup.” it was an interagency effort that overthrew the United States government on Nov 3, 2020.

[FOIA] “We use their own EMAILS, their own DOCUMENTS and their own TEXTS . THEY INCRIMINATE ALL OF THEM.”

And William fucken Barr was at the center of it all,

“I can say with experience, that prison will come out of it. Eventually they will go to prison. This is not something that’s going to be able to be swept aside.”

And starts with Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro, a formal criminal charges have been filed for obstructing and colluding in the fraud that overthrew the U.S. government.

And here it is,

Documents obtained by Greg Stenstrom and Leah Hoops, through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA),

CONFIRMS BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT,

“It was a coup.” it was an interagency effort that overthrew the United States government on Nov 3, 2020.

[FOIA] “We use their own EMAILS, their own DOCUMENTS and their own TEXTS . THEY INCRIMINATE ALL OF THEM.”

And William fucken Barr was at the center of it all,

“I can say with experience, that prison will come out of it. Eventually they will go to prison. This is not something that’s going to be able to be swept aside.”

And starts with Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro, a formal criminal charges have been filed for obstructing and colluding in the fraud that overthrew the U.S. government.

And these documents are where...?

2nd verse same as the 1st

Trump allies at Heritage declare 2024 election illegitimate in advance​

Barbra Streisand kidnapped by Hamas. Antifa-BLM protesters taking over a migrant detention facility. The FBI arresting Donald Trump two days after winning the election.

These were among the far-fetched scenarios imagined by a simulation of threats to the 2024 election showcased on Thursday by the right-wing Heritage Foundation. The presentation, delivered at the foundation’s Washington headquarters, stated as a given that the Biden administration was already engaged in a sweeping conspiracy to use multiple forms of federal power to influence the presidential election. It did not supply any evidence.

“As things stand right now, there’s a zero percent chance of a free and fair election,” said Mike Howell, executive director of Heritage’s Oversight Project. “I’m formally accusing the Biden administration of creating the conditions that most reasonable policymakers and officials cannot in good conscience certify an election.”

The report said a key finding was that the sitting president is the greatest danger to the peaceful transition of power, with no mention of Trump’s efforts to overturn his 2020 loss to keep himself in office. Instead it offered that conclusion as justification for doubting the outcome of the 2024 election and trying to reject anything other than a Trump victory. Trump himself has repeatedly declined to say he will accept the results or rule out a violent response. He has told his supporters that he can only lose through cheating.

More:

Heritage declare 2024 election illegitimate in advance
Well, we do have an acting potus who seems to want illegals to vote.
...and he did recently bring in nearly 20 million of them and located most in States that do not require a person to identify themselves in order to vote.

Also, he is threatening to veto a Bill that seeks to stop illegals from voting.

Why the f' would anyone not be in favor of a law that says illegals aren't allowed to vote?

Do you want them voting?

Why the f' would anyone not be in favor of a law that says illegals aren't allowed to vote?

Do you want them voting?

Forget all the rigged voting nonsense. This is Trump's playbook. He pulled the same thing in 2016 and 2020. It's a gameplan that'll enable him to cry foul if he loses, nothing more.

Forget all the rigged voting nonsense. This is Trump's playbook. He pulled the same thing in 2016 and 2020. It's a gameplan that'll enable him to cry foul if he loses, nothing more.
So why not just do the law and make it a serious crime for any illegal who votes, and any who would enable them to vote?

It just seems like common sense stuff.

I'm trying hard to understand why any American would be against such a thing.

The only reason I can think of, would be if one is ok with them voting.
....and some democrats are ok with it.

We've all heard where some areas want them to be able to vote on local issues.
....but even that's bad.

Would you want people who aren't legally allowed to even be in the nation, to be able to vote to raise your property taxes, for example?

So why not just do the law and make it a serious crime for any illegal who votes,

There's already a lot of laws about illegal voting. Most of this is just common sense. Trump knows this. He uses stuff like this to rile up people who don't know any better and who feel like they've been screwed over by the system. That's why he uses catch phrases like "I am your retribution." It's divide and conquer.

It would be better if his supporters would look at their problems, figure ways out of them and ways to better themselves than to think someone will ride in on a white horse to help them.

BREAKING: Secret Service rushes Trump off stage | LiveNOW from FOX​

Reasonably good choice.

What are the odds we have an election, and that those two survive that long?

Trump has picked JD Vance as running mate.

Media hype? Truth? :dontknow:

CLASSMATES of Trump VP Pick TRASH HIM as a TOTAL FRAUD​

Jul 17, 2024

In Donald Trump’s Truth Social announcement introducing JD Vance as his running mate, Trump describes Vance as a past president of the Yale Law Veterans Association. Host Ken Harbaugh co-founded that organization as a way to help veterans continue their service through the study of law. Multiple classmates and colleagues of JD Vance are now preparing to speak out about how Vance has compromised his integrity for the pursuit of power.

5:04

^^^^

J.D. Vance's Most Authoritarian Political Stances: You Won't Believe What He Said About Women​

Jul 16, 2024
J.D. Vance is Donald Trump's pick for Vice President. Thom Hartmann explains the political opinions and stances J.D. Vance has taken over the years.

5:42

The media has to come out swinging against Vance. It's what they do. Jesus could have been the pick and the media would trash him as well. Thats just politics today. I know nothing about the guy and could care less. All we really need to know is that 50% of the country is going to vote for an 80 something dementia patient.

Interesting take on elections here. It's an opinion piece, take it fwiw and dyodd.

Federalism Could Heal a Divided Nation​

Anybody expecting politicians' empty promises that they'll savage one another more politely in the future to settle the country's tensions is dreaming. Vicious rhetoric by candidates may fan the flames of political hatred, recently fueling the attempted assassination of Donald Trump. But those flames were lit long ago. To damp those fires, the best way to reduce the likelihood of Americans with opposing views battling for political control is to reduce the power of government—starting with the feds.

Nasty Words and Nastier Sentiments

"MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people," President Joe Biden charged in a 2022 speech in Philadelphia.

GOP candidate Donald Trump returns the sentiment, including at a March rally in Ohio when he claimed, "If we don't win this election, I don't think you're going to have another election in this country."

Read the rest:

FYI I moved the 'assassination' posts to it's own thread​

if I missed any - please let me know.

It would be better if his supporters would look at their problems, figure ways out of them and ways to better themselves than to think someone will ride in on a white horse to help them.
You mean like how dems and TDSers looked to Biden on a white horse to save them from orange man bad?

There's already a lot of laws about illegal voting.
So lets make it national.

He uses stuff like this to rile up people who don't know any better and who feel like they've been screwed over by the system.
Are you actually saying that no one has been screwed over by the system?

It's divide and conquer.
like what the dems and TDSers have been doing for the past decade to Trump?

Who divided the nation by insisting that Trump colluded with Putin to cheat the hag out of a win?

That started on his day one.

That's where the division you speak of, started.
Everything Trump did after that, was in trying to defend against those now proven-to-be-false accusations.

Had the dems and TDSers not actively tried to divide the nation, we wouldn't be here discussing this today, as the Trump era would be drawing to a close right now.

As it is, all the dems and TDSers whining did, was to extend it.

The 'ways out of them' have been usurped by the monied interests who pull the strings of government.

Trump may be considered the 'white horse' and they just attempted to assassinate him!

Yes there ARE LAWS against illegal voting, assassinations, stealing elections et al, but as above there are powerful interests who don't want the US to reclaim it's Constitutional governance.

They're perfectly fine using the US and it's law abiding people as a money-generating investment whereby they can manipulate other nations (Russia et al) and using our military as a tool of world domination.

Anyone can read all about it here War Is a Racket

So what do you do when all avenues of change have been usurped? You elect a POTUS backed by oath abiding Generals in the military who implements a Devolution continuity of government plan to reinstate the Constitutional Republic.

It's either that, or civil war all over again!

they just attempted to assassinate him!

I'm still thinking nut job. 20 years old, never been anywhere, never done anything and comes up with an assassination plot to kill an ex-prez. C'mon, he went bonkers.

I'm still thinking nut job. 20 years old, never been anywhere, never done anything and comes up with an assassination plot to kill an ex-prez. C'mon, he went bonkers.
He went bonkers after being groomed by dems and the msm to falsely believe that Trump is equal to hitler and represents an existential threat to the nation. (he is nowhere near either of those things)

They dog whistled him into doing it.

Edited to add: he's been hearing those lies for half of his life, and during his most impressionable years, too.

Still haven't heard of his psychotropic prescriptions yet...

It's almost radio silence on this dude... which is highly unusual IMO.

Nothing on the parents leaving their AR15 carelessly lying about....

Back
Top Bottom