Elections

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Clicked, but all it did was open xtwitter to show only what is already in your post. Ie: no reasons shown.

Can you just c&p them?

@Joe King

try this

This is the 'democracy' they're worried about losing.

Former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives Newt Gingrich Says All The Quiet Parts Out Loud

- The system is rigged
- Voting is rigged
- Both parties are paid off
- Not just politicians but millions of people being paid off with tax payer money
- They’ll do anything to stop Trump and more

“I think Trump is the most aggressive and competent opponent that the Franklin Roosevelt Coalition has ever faced. They've run the country now since 1932. They built huge bureaucracies, huge sets of rules.

They paid off millions of people with taxpayer money. And all of a sudden, they have an opponent who's very serious about dismantling and replacing their corrupt system.

They're terrified of him. And from their standpoint, breaking the law, rigging the game, whatever it takes, they're gonna do to try to beat him at every level.

The trial in New York is just 1 example. It's totally dishonest. I actually think that the judge in the New York trial and the students illegally occupying the building in Columbia University are really the same people.

They're people who believe in breaking the law to impose their will on the United States. And I think that you're seeing a trial which is probably the most dishonest, most corrupt trial of any political figure in American history.”

Well, didn't he say that black voters who did not vote for him "were not black?" Maybe he was not sure who she voted for, and thought maybe "she was not black" (enough?) That is the charitable version. Go back to his historical speeches and decide for yourself how he considered black people.

To be honest, I feel sorry for that girl. She just got crushed. She thought she was next, and had a huge smile on her face.
....until he skips her to give a big hug to the girl behind her, and then the smile turns to disappointment.

There's another vid that is longer that shows the old woman to her right not being very nice to her, either.

@searcher ,there's the only racist in this election, right there.

@searcher ,there's the only racist in this election, right there.

Biden or Trump, Trump or Biden
Crook or dementia
Dementia or cook
Bottom of barrel
Lord help us

Gotta head into the city
Insane traffic drive me crazy
Hot as hell
Climate change not good
Who will save us

In a world gone mad :eek:

Biden or Trump, Trump or Biden
Crook or dementia
Dementia or cook
Bottom of barrel
Lord help us

Gotta head into the city
Insane traffic drive me crazy
Hot as hell
Climate change not good
Who will save us

In a world gone mad :eek:

You've been posting stuff about how terrible Trump is for years, including stuff about him being racist.
....but now when faced with visual proof of the same from Joe, you won't even comment on it?

Wtf, dude?

Watch that vid of him skipping the black girl. Look at her glee and excitement turn to crushed disappointment by the guy who told her she ain't black if she doesn't support him.

You see in that vid, someone instantly realizing the truth.

Forget Trump for a minute, watch the vid and offer your opinion about what we can all plainly see.

He spends lots of time with those on either side of her and the lady that was behind her. Gave big hugs and posed for pics with them, while completely ignoring her.

Wtf is wrong with your guy, Search? It's as if he has no concept of how it makes him look.

Last edited:
You've been posting stuff about how terrible Trump is for years, including stuff about him being racist.
....but now when faced with visual proof of the same from Joe, you won't even comment on it?
typical

Screenshot 2024-07-07 at 9.40.07 AM.png

Wtf, dude?

Watch that vid of him skipping the black girl. Look at her glee and excitement turn to crushed disappointment by the guy who told her she ain't black if she doesn't support him.

You see in that vid, someone instantly realizing the truth.

Forget Trump for a minute, watch the vid and offer your opinion about what we can all plainly see.

He spends lots of time with those on either side of her and the lady that was behind her. Gave big hugs and posed for pics with them, while completely ignoring her.

Wtf is wrong with your guy, Search? It's as if he has no concept of how it makes him look.
This was fixed in Feb. 2023.

Critical mass...

This time though I'm referring to the crimes of the MIC. They will have committed enough of them to reach a critical mass where there will be not only no going back for them, but the sheer number will end up crushing what's left of them.

She looked hurt. Not cool at all. As to his concept of how it makes him look, after the debate I'm under the impression he may not really care how he looks.

As to him being a racist - no clue one way or another.

I wish we had two different candidates but unless Biden bows out, I think we're stuck with them.

She looked hurt. Not cool at all. As to his concept of how it makes him look, after the debate I'm under the impression he may not really care how he looks.
Darn right. She looked devastated.
this is the guy who told her she ain't black if she doesn't suppprt him.

How could he spend so much time with everyone around her, and totally ignore her?

It shows him for who he is.

Of all the vids and pictures we've seen of him touching and sniffing girls and women, have you ever seen him even one time do it to a black girl? He's a racist sniffer.

As to him being a racist - no clue one way or another.
How does it appear to you?

Joe is well known for having kkk friends, and is on record as saying he doesn't want his kids growing up in a "racial jungle".

Yet Trump is labeled as the racist in the election while Joe"s clearly racist actions and remarks go ignored.

I wish we had two different candidates but unless Biden bows out, I think we're stuck with them.
I can see what's wrong with Joe, but am still waiting to see what's so bad about Trump.

This one made me smile. It's exactly what Trump does. He literally told his supporters to believe him not the lying media.
The media IS in fact lying.

They've been lying to us about Trump for the past ten years straight. They've gone from one fake accusation to another.

Started with the hag-bought fake russian info about Trump that was intended to unjustly influence the '16 election. A story you swallowed hook line and sinker.

Been reading about him since the 1980s. Not a nice person at all.
What did he do as potus that was so terrible?

The worst stuff that people complained about, was merely his reactions to the unwarranted attacks he constantly faced from day one.
There were riots that caused millions in damages on inauguration day, and he hadn't even done anything yet.

Why were there riots on day one? Because half the nation(the hag voters) believed the Trump/Putin collusion lies the gov and media were telling them.

What did he do as potus that was so terrible?

Constant, nonstop verbal attacks on anyone he doesn't like. Name calling, belittling and berating others. Constantly bragging about himself. Talking shit about our NATO allies while befriending Putin. This is not I want in a president or anyone else in politics.

Constant, nonstop verbal attacks on anyone he doesn't like. Name calling, belittling and berating others. Constantly bragging about himself. Talking shit about our NATO allies while befriending Putin. This is not I want in a president or anyone else in politics.
Us deplorable understand how you feel. The left alienates 1/2 the country and then says they want unity. What they really want is everyone else to conform to their depravity.

Constant, nonstop verbal attacks on anyone he doesn't like. Name calling, belittling and berating others.
If you go back and look, that was him reacting to the constant nonstop attacks on him.

Do you not remember how we were lied to for three whole years about him supposedly colluding with Russia?

If you were being constantly attacked with false accusations, particulary lies implying you are a traitor, wouldn't you fight back too?

Constantly bragging about himself.
He has been rather successful, and as such I am sure he has a high opinion of himself.
....as does virtually every other person in politics.

Talking shit about our NATO
They deserved it, too. They weren't paying what they had previously agreed to pay to NATO.
.....or was he supposed to just let that slide and have you pay it for them?

while befriending Putin.
I'd prefer his methods over Biden's.

Trump sought to avoid war. Biden seeks war.

This is not I want in a president or anyone else in politics.
None of your reasons are that big of reasons though. Is that the best ya got?

The guy you voted for is a proven their and sold influence in our gov and could very well be a pedo.
....but you think that's preferable to someone making mean tweets?

None of the reasons you posted even suggests he's a hitler or a dictator.

We've been being told that's the problem with Trump. That he's a hitler. That he"s a dictator.

Got nutjin' on those fronts, huh?
....but the guy you voted for did in fact do dictator stuff. He caused people to lose their jobs for not following his dictates. Did Trump ever do that? Nope. He did stuff that helped people keep their jobs.

Whatsa their?
Sorry, meant "liar" there. Typing on a phone sometimes causes stuff like that. I corrected my post.

He's also a thief. He literally stole over a thousand boxes of classified docs he never held aurhoroty to even look at outside of a skif.
.....and the docs they freaking out about Trump having, were sent to him by NARA. He also had the authority to declassify them. Biden never did.

I prefer a NWO that is aligned with BRICS+ than NATO imperialism.

G Washington said 'Avoid foreign entanglements.'

Trading with nations is preferable over waring with them.

All the money we've spent since Korea warring is a total waste. Just think if they would have traded instead!

Bridges and roads would be in tip tip shape... or as Trump would say 'Tippy Top' shape!! LOL

and then the mantra here is we're bringing them 'democracy'... as if they wanted it!

All the money we've spent since Korea warring is a total waste. Just think if they would have traded instead!

I agree with you on this. One of my pet peeves is that we have gazillions for the MIC but squadouche for medical care, affordable housing, senior perks and all sorts of other stuff that would benefit the people.

I agree with you on this. One of my pet peeves is that we have gazillions for the MIC but squadouche for medical care, affordable housing, senior perks and all sorts of other stuff that would benefit the people.
It's because defense is within the fed.gov's Constitutional realm. Although I do agree that it's too big.

Heathcare and housing, and freebies for anyone let alone seniors, is NOT within the fed.gov's Constitutional realm.
Those things are to be left to the States and/or the People.

I agree with you on this.
And I agree with you totally here. (Just joining the conversation now...)
One of my pet peeves is that we have gazillions for the MIC but squadouche for medical care, affordable housing, senior perks and all sorts of other stuff that would benefit the people.
Yes. And over the decades, I have noticed that the Pentagon and Congress are always eager to spend hundreds of billions on various military "systems", but on the other hand, they seem to agonize over a few tens of millions on arms and equipment for the enlisted personnel.

Also, they seem to be exceedingly stingy about providing medical benefits for our soldiers that need help. (NO, "benefits" is the wrong word. It should be "compensation") They should be allocating a good fraction of their budget to those individuals. But as I noted above, they seem to be more eager to throw the budget to the MIC for crazy expensive systems than to care for those who volunteered to serve their country.

Every time I drive to the nearest Walmart, I see several billboards asking for donations to help "disabled veterans". I say it is a disgrace that our military system REFUSES to care for those who volunteer and are injured.

It's because defense is within the fed.gov's Constitutional realm.
Defense is not offense...

Unfortunately, we've held ourselves out as 'bringing democracy' to the world and nothing could be further from the truth...

Defense is not offense...
I agree.
Unfortunately, we've held ourselves out as 'bringing democracy' to the world and nothing could be further from the truth...
I agree with your sentiment, but I would be more careful about using the word "we". I am sure you and I (avoiding "we") agree that the system in control uses our country and our resources to assert control over others.

If we can agree on the big points, I think we can discuss anything.

If anyone cannot agree at first, I hope we can be civil about our different opinions. Maybe we can agree on something.

I am sure you and I (avoiding "we") agree that the system in control uses our country and our resources to assert control over others.
The 'Hidden Hand'...

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
― Woodrow Wilson, New Freedom

Back
Top Bottom