Elections

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Briefly translated that means..
I have been blessed to have worked in DC and behind the scenes made millions in illegal quid pro quo both for myself and many of my family members. In 50 years I have scammed you all out of so much money you couldn't even imagine it. All the while I have come up here and lied my ass off and you can do. All you have to do is become a corrupt pedophile that can be bought by any puppet master with a checkbook. China, Russia, it doesn't matter. I stole secret docs while VP and sold them all. I am a master of deception and know exactly how to claim deniability in all of these matters while laundering millions through my offshore shell companies and bank accounts as well as my charity and foundations. Trust me when I say, my family is going to live very well with all the money I stole for them. Dont worry though, you too can do this. This is what's great about America. Most of you are so stupid you will never figure it out and even if you do the apparatus is in place to never be prosecuted for it. Hey just look at the laptop my son had. Man if you could see what's really in there my whole family would be hanging. Dont worry though. you will never see it. the FBI has it under lock and key and it will remain there as long as I do what I am told. God bless you all.

I thought it was a speech by a man who was very tired and quite possibly nearing the end of his physical journey.

Opinion piece from The Atlantic

The Dramatic Contrast of Biden’s Last Act​

Two political myths inspired the dreams and haunted the nightmares of the Founders of the American republic. Both these foundational myths were learned from the history and literature of the ancient Romans.

Cincinnatus was the name of a man who, the story went, accepted supreme power in the state to meet a temporary emergency and then relinquished that power to return to his farm when the emergency passed. George Washington modeled his public image on the legend of Cincinnatus, and so he was depicted in contemporary art and literature—“the Cincinnatus of the West,” as Lord Byron praised him in a famous poem of the day.

Against the bright legacy of Cincinnatus, the Founders contrasted the sinister character of Catiline: a man of depraved sexual appetites who reached almost the pinnacle of power and then exploited populist passions to overthrow the constitution, gain wealth, and pay his desperately pressing debts. Alexander Hamilton invoked Catiline to inveigh against his detested political adversary, Aaron Burr:

More:

Has Donald running scared? LOL

Is that the sexual 'violence' derived from that fake trial where that weird looking gal couldn't remember stuff about it? She said it happened in a department store... (saw a movie like that once)... and she's not his 'type'?

or the 'grab 'em by the pussy'? (Women do like a guy to take the lead you know? Unless they're pussy hat wearing feminists that is...)

I doubt she'll go down that 'Willie Brown path' of her career....

I doubt she'll make it to the election process...
Opinion piece from The Atlantic

The Dramatic Contrast of Biden’s Last Act​

Two political myths inspired the dreams and haunted the nightmares of the Founders of the American republic. Both these foundational myths were learned from the history and literature of the ancient Romans.

Cincinnatus was the name of a man who, the story went, accepted supreme power in the state to meet a temporary emergency and then relinquished that power to return to his farm when the emergency passed. George Washington modeled his public image on the legend of Cincinnatus, and so he was depicted in contemporary art and literature—“the Cincinnatus of the West,” as Lord Byron praised him in a famous poem of the day.

Against the bright legacy of Cincinnatus, the Founders contrasted the sinister character of Catiline: a man of depraved sexual appetites who reached almost the pinnacle of power and then exploited populist passions to overthrow the constitution, gain wealth, and pay his desperately pressing debts. Alexander Hamilton invoked Catiline to inveigh against his detested political adversary, Aaron Burr:

More:

This is laugh out loud 'attempting to take the high ground' funny stuff. Equating Biden with historical figures as if acts in a play.

"President Joe Biden’s speech last night adapted the story of Cincinnatus: “Nothing, nothing can come in the way of saving our democracy,” he said. “That includes personal ambition.” By presenting the next election as a stark choice between, on the one side, “honesty, decency, respect, freedom, justice, and democracy” and, on the other side, the opposites of those things, Biden cast his chief political adversary in the ancient role of Catiline."​

One would have to be a blind liberal to ignore all the personal ambition and graft the Biden crime family have acquired over 50 years of supping at the public trough.

"The names and stories of Cincinnatus and Catiline are no longer well remembered. But their symbolism survives even after the details have blurred: self first versus country first; appetite versus conscience; ego versus law."​

Probably because the Democrats (Jimmy the peanut farmer) created the Federal Dept of Education which, by directing Federal funds, controlled what schools could and could not teach by centralizing what used to be regional education requirements - a one-size-fits-all instruction system that dumbed down the population.

The Atlantic is trying to put lipstick on the pig here....

Michael Cohen on KAMALA HARRIS’ Inspiring RALLY Speech​

Jul 23, 2024

Michael Cohen reacts to Kamala Harris’ first campaign rally in Wisconsin.

10:18

Not a 'felon' unless sentenced... but they'll milk it anyways.

Is there any possibility they dont sentence him? If they are willing to kill him they surely are willing to lock him up.
If the SCOTUS nulls and voids the case on grounds it was made up BS... just like all the other cases they attempted....

The height thing is def weird. I also checked, and the heights listed for them are accurate.

@searcher , what do think is up with that? How can Biden visibly be so much taller, if we ain't bein' lied to?

If the SCOTUS nulls and voids the case on grounds it was made up BS... just like all the other cases they attempted....
No way to get to them before the election.
Edited to add. Since when does the left obey the SC? SC says no Joe you cannot forgive student loans. You dont have that authority. Joe says watch me. Forgives student loans. Turns to SC with both fingers up. Your move assholes.

Barack Obama and Michelle Obama Endorse Kamala Harris for President​

WASHINGTON—Former President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama endorsed Kamala Harris’s presidential bid Friday, lending their support in the most notable sign yet of the vice president’s rapid consolidation of the Democratic Party.

The endorsement from the Obamas came at the end of Harris’s first week since becoming the party’s expected nominee in the aftermath of President Biden’s decision to withdraw from the race against his GOP rival former President Donald Trump.

In a video released by the campaign, Harris spoke to the Obamas by phone while she was in Indianapolis for an event on Wednesday. Obama said he and the former first lady “couldn’t be prouder to endorse you and do everything we can to get you through this election and into the Oval Office.”

Michelle Obama added: “This is going to be historic,” a nod to Harris’s potential of becoming the nation’s first woman to win the presidency.

More:

Joe and Netanyahu are both exactly 6 feet tall, but when in a pic of the two standing side by side, Joe appears to be quite a bit taller than Netanyahu.
It looks odd.

Did Netanyahu shrink, or did Joe have a late growth spurt?

In the pic with Jill, Joe is wearing flat shoes and Jill is in heels that look to be 3", and yet Joe towers over her. If she's 5'6" and wearing 3" heels, he should only appear about 4" taller than her, at the most.

I don't know why you included Trump, as he isn't pictured with them.

Joe and Netanyahu are both exactly 6 feet tall

Some sources say Netanyahu is 5'9" / 5'10" then others say 6'

I don't know why you included Trump, as he isn't pictured with them.

Weight.

When you look at pics you have to take into account what the photographer may be trying to convey.

Here's a goodie...............

Lawrence: Everything out of Trump's mouth is ‘real garbage’ and it should be treated as such​

Jul 25, 2024 #MSNBC #Trump #KamalaHarris

The Harris campaign called Donald Trump a “78-year-old criminal” after Trump called Vice President Harris “real garbage” on Fox. MSNBC’S Lawrence O’Donnell says the phrase “78-year-old criminal” is going to be thrown at Trump every day of this presidential campaign.

12:47

Looks like the full court press is on. Sad what the media has become since Obama was in office. Also one of the reasons no one watches them anymore. Joe rogan gets more views on a bad day than CNN on their best.

Lipstick on a pig... just watch how they resurrect knee pads Harris

James O'Keefe FEC Lawsuit: Chinese Ties To Democrat ActBlue Money Laundering Scheme

🚨 “Evidence that over 60% of the money involved in this is apparently coming from China”

Laundered as fraud donations “done through the home addresses of the elderly”

“Act Blue FEC investigation into money apparently laundered from various addresses through act blue. Election Watch will be filing a complaint with the FEC and DC over the discrepancies and apparent fraud that has taken place with all these donations, many of which are done through the home addresses of the elderly.

Election watch will file the complaint with the FEC, wait the required 120 days, and then file a lawsuit in the northern district of Virginia. Included in that lawsuit will be evidence that over 60% of the money involved in this is apparently coming from China.

ActBlue is feeding a lot of money to other packs like Emily's list, color of change pack, just to name a few. Much of this information through election watch came from Internet tracing Internet traffic patterns.

Looking at where the transactions are coming from and where they're going to based upon these traffic flow patterns, you can actually see what's happening. There's also receipts of large amount of monies on the FEC website to financial processors like Amalgamated bank, particularly the Washington DC branch of Amalgamated bank, one of the institutions making many of these transactions. Dibby is also named.

They're a debit card processor out of Utah. There's large amounts of money going through that. Much of this will be included in the lawsuit, but many questions remain unanswered. We hope that this army of citizen journalists watching through OMG will find those answers. Stay tuned.”

Back
Top Bottom