JOKE OF THE DAY!?!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Is there a problem with migrants who do not expect any handouts? Or even jobs from established enterprises? Who expect to find an unclaimed parcel of land and expend their labor to develop it and turn it into productive land? And hope and expect to trade with their neighbors for what they have and want?

And they do not plan and expect to use the political system, government, or the economic system to FORCE AND COERCE their neighbors to obey the rules they think should dominate the land.

From a friend:

A FEW THOUGHTS

I took my suit to the cleaners, who wanted to charge me $40, so I gave it to the charity shop next door. They cleaned and pressed it and put it in the window. I bought it back for$15.

My wife and I decided to never go to bed angry. We've been awake since Tuesday.

Someone just gave me half a peace sign. Weird.

Growing up, we knew Dad had had enough when we heard the recliner slam down. Kids these days will never know that fear.

My wife said: "That's the 4th time you've gone back for dessert!
Doesn't it embarrass you?" I said: "No, I keep telling them it's for you."

When I was in elementary school we learned about a shape called a rhombus and that was the last time I ever heard about that shape.

Being old is when you don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go too.

I now know how it will all end for me, one of my kids will unplug my life support to charge their phone.

At a wedding reception, someone yelled: "All married people please stand next to the one person that has made your life worth living." The bartender was almost crushed to death.

I want someone I can share my entire life with who will leave me alone most of the time.

Yesterday I bought a world map, gave my wife a dart, and said, "Throw this and wherever it lands, I will take you on vacation." We're spending 3 weeks behind the fridge.

As I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I remind myself that you can't always trust Google Maps.

Back
Top Bottom