JOKE OF THE DAY!?!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

When I visited Ireland, I was very pleased with the people. In my very first hostel visit, the landlady said I was "adult" and none of the bars would refuse me (being 18 at the time). I used the trains, and they were as expected. After a night in Limerick, I spent another in Dublin, and was very happy with both of the hostels. Then I went on the ship to France...

When I visited Ireland, I was very pleased with the people. In my very first hostel visit, the landlady said I was "adult" and none of the bars would refuse me (being 18 at the time). I used the trains, and they were as expected. After a night in Limerick, I spent another in Dublin, and was very happy with both of the hostels. Then I went on the ship to France...
What year was that and what about France...?

What year was that and what about France...?
That was summer of 1982. For the most part, the people in France I met were snots. The exceptions were in rural areas and once in a harbor town. I don't think it was because I was American, because trying to speak German gave the same snotty attitude.

Back
Top Bottom