Q Drops

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

If he's in charge, he's not doing a very good job.

We are living in the interesting times our ancestors warned us about....

So what about jfk jr being his VP? Any recent drops?
Trump's VP?

Biden's?

D's are making noises to get rid of Obiden. If he gets the nomination, that will make it easier to dump him for Kamala who will be next until they get rid of her. They'll probably pick Big Mike with 'somebody' as VP.

If they don't get rid of him before the nomination then anyone can enter the fray. It's cleaner to get Obiden the nod.

Hillary? Obama hisself? Newscum?

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 6.40.09 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-18 at 6.44.54 PM.png

Last edited:
The Dems would be wise to put Harris forward because they are guaranteed a loss in November. They need a disposable candidate, and who is less likable than her? Losing a presidential campaign is the path to political oblivion. No reasonably intelligent Democrat would want to run against Trump right now. Newsome is too savvy for that, and so is Hillary and Michael Obama.

The fact that they can't win the election makes me wonder what sort of heinous attack they will launch on humanity. I believe the top of the globalist D party coordinated the assassination opportunity and pushed the boy into doing it. They gave him every opportunity for success, and they were banking on it. Now I wonder what their plan B is. They must win, or they "will all hang" - and they know it.

The fact that they can't win the election makes me wonder what sort of heinous attack they will launch on humanity. I believe the top of the globalist D party coordinated the assassination opportunity and pushed the boy into doing it. They gave him every opportunity for success, and they were banking on it. Now I wonder what their plan B is. They must win, or they "will all hang" - and they know it.

A darker prospect is that the MIC has jumped on the Trump train...

A darker prospect is that the MIC has jumped on the Trump train...
Interesting thing about Trump is that he knows what to say to whip up support. But look at what he does...

Recently said he would keep Jay Powell, and considering Jamie Dimon for Treasury Secretary. And how about the debacle of DEI and labor unions at the RNC convention? I guarantee he was in on the planning. Add to this dropping abortion from the platform and adding support for Sodomite marriage.

Sometimes I think he is a master deceiver. A true globalist at heart as long as he gets to rule the globe.

Sometimes I think he is a master deceiver. A true globalist at heart as long as he gets to rule the globe.
Why would they (NWO) not know this? They tried to assassinate the guy.

Military Occupation / COOP Revisited by Derek Johnson (RattleTrap1776) - July 21, 2024​

There's MORE THAN ENOUGH evidence to show the Military Occupation via Military Laws and Orders and the Federal Laws and Orders paired how everything in the January 20, 2021, to present day is ever more part of the Occupation than November 8, 2016, to January 20, 2021, was, all put into place by President Donald John Trump, and that power did NOT transfer.

Military Occupation / COOP Revisited by Derek Johnson (RattleTrap1776) - July 21, 2024​

There's MORE THAN ENOUGH evidence to show the Military Occupation via Military Laws and Orders and the Federal Laws and Orders paired how everything in the January 20, 2021, to present day is ever more part of the Occupation than November 8, 2016, to January 20, 2021, was, all put into place by President Donald John Trump, and that power did NOT transfer.

Where is the evidence?

Start reading and clicking links therein
Part 1 – How Did We Get Here?

That's not evidence, that's a whole site of unsubstantiated claims.

I clicked on to the site, looked around a decided to look into Patel Patriot. Came up with this:

It's actually pretty good and had me laughing. If you do read it, take it fwiw.

*Note: Article doesn't paint Q in a good light. If you're a believer, you may not want to read it.

QAnon Broke Families Apart. One Journalist Spent Years Documenting The Fallout.​

When Jesselyn Cook wrote about the children of QAnon believers as a HuffPost reporter in 2021, she didn’t expect the reaction she would receive ― hundreds upon hundreds of emails from readers, all of who had lived some version of the same story, and all of who seemed to have some version of the same question for Cook: What happened to the person I love?

In her new book, “The Quiet Damage: QAnon and the Destruction of the American Family,” released Tuesday, Cook sought to answer that question, profiling five real-life people who fell into the conspiracy theory rabbit hole, and documenting the devastating impacts their departures from reality had on their loved ones.

These days, “QAnon” represents an umbrella of countless conspiracy theory beliefs. But it started with bogus claims on an internet forum by an anonymous account ― “Q” ― who claimed during the Trump administration to have high-level access throughout the American government, and who painted an unimaginably wide picture of corruption, sex abuse and revenge for their followers.

According to Q, financial elites and the “deep state” are in fact members of a vast child abuse ring, and they dictate global politics from the shadows. Donald Trump, in this universe, is secretly fighting against them with the help of QAnon believers, or devoted “digital soldiers,” and working toward the eventual “Storm” when QAnon’s villains will be either executed or imprisoned en masse.

More:

The Hillary Clinton Takeover of the United States​

November 1, 2016

unsubstantiated?

Read again. He documents via publicly available reports and papers.

I don't know what you consider 'evidence'. It's as if you're saying there was no Trump assassination attempt because they have no pictures of brass at the scene.

This connects a lot of dots...

Epstein Pedo Ring​

unrolled

*Note: Article doesn't paint Q in a good light. If you're a believer, you may not want to read it.
I wonder why they would NOT paint the Q operation in a good light?

You'd think if Q was a factual operation that they would attempt to assassinate the lead person running it....

But that would just be a conspiracy theory right?

deep dive down this thread look at the pictures and question...

If there is a Military Operation going on how would you know it?

How?

What would be the signs?

"The Calm Before The Storm"?

Do you think they would tell you up front, or let it play out so that The People would actually 'see' for themselves how corrupt the system is...? Wake them from the media and Hollywood sleep potion?

Which one would produce the most results?

If they told you up front ala Q posts you'd call it a conspiracy. The media would label anyone associated with it 'Qaonons' in a disparaging tone of voice. Heck they'd dox you if you hosted a website of Q posts! You might even lose your career/job!

No, it would have to be by self discovery. Once you learn what's really going on in the world, pedo leaders, Epstein Island blackmail, etc. it's difficult to put that genie back in the bottle.

All one needs to do is think back to 2016 and what they've learned since then.

Remember when Trump told the media "You are fake news!"??

I do.

I was thinking "What's he talking about?" Not that I watched 'the news' that much, but I trusted they were reporting 'the news'!

Looking back I've become more awake. I've learned so much more than ever before. Some of it's posted here on PMBug. More was on GIM2.

All one need do is keep an open mind. Little by little the veil is lifted and you start seeing things you never did before.

All the Q posts were was letting the deep state (and anons) know the jig was up. I bet they couldn't believe what they were reading in the Q threads.

Yes, they were following along in earnest. All the crap they were doing was being exposed where they relied on secrecy and operating in the shadows.

It's all there, if one cares to LOOK and SEE, but an open mind is required to GROK what's been going on.

Military Operations and Continuity of Orders

Rattletrap has a handle on it all. All he is doing is reciting the above and pointing the direction.

Like he says "Explain the dash between 45-47."

If Trump was going to be the 45th and the 47th president wouldn't it be "45, 47", without the dash? It's not a comma!

Trump signed EO's that allowed the military to observe the elections. He created Space Force - they control all the US satellites now. That means any coms between nations are also captured. I think they monitored the 2018 elections and figured out 'how' the steal was going on. Then they monitored the 2020 elections. They know exactly what happened.

Elections are a national security issue. Enter the military.

Trump & CO attempted to use the courts to prove election fraud happened. All the courts said they didn't have standing. Were all the courts 'compromised' in some way, or was that an exercise to show the people that the courts WERE compromised?

Everything that the Biden admin has attempted against Trump exposed them even more than had they not done anything!!

The Devolution series lays out the Military Operations and Continuity of Orders and EO's that Trump put into place in the last 3 months of his presidency. He's a president in exile, because he was able to prove to the military generals that the nation, the Constitution was under attack. Not by bombs and soldiers, but 'attacked' still the same. The military swears to protect the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic and I believe that is what they are doing.

Everything one needs to know, or needs to do their own research is in the Devolution series. You don't have to trust Jon's work. Anyone can prove, or disprove it using Jon Harold's links therein. He's done the heavy lifting.

Imagine starting from scratch as he did!

Not sure I 'go with' Rattletrap's conjectures... just posting for posterity....

Pop some corn.... it's about to get biblical...

Back
Top Bottom