The Lunatic Fringe - Market and Trade Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Living ones life inside the froth of exorbitant privilege greatly limits an understanding of the big picture. Folks who travel and live overseas (I'm not talking about vacationing in tourist hotspots) for periods of time have better perspectives.

https://www.pmbug.com/threads/cognitive-warfare-and-the-battle-to-be-you.4498/post-47531

Long, long, long time since I read those books!

I guess it's a cycle that all nations go through. Let's hope that you are near the upswing... because we are following!

December Silver - 3 months worth. Notice the uptick in OI on the last 2 sessions. That's short selling meeting demand. The first 3/4 bars in the sell-off were liquidation, now they are opening up short on declining volume, while buying has overcome any liquidation and pushed OI higher. This should be reversing soonish.

1694129579814.png

December Gold remained pretty solid on OI.

1694129911341.png

October Gold ticked up slightly, active contract but nowhere near December.

1694130005472.png

ASX Gold Tribe started out 1% and buying has slowly come into it, now more issues are green than red.

1% this AM, will see how volume shapes up as the day goes, so far we are @ 1/3 yesterday's volume 1hr in.

SPX Daily - Looks like some short term, at least, buying is coming back here.

SPX_2023-09-08_13-12-43.png

NDX Daily - Similar.

NDX_2023-09-08_13-14-38.png

Gold Silver Ratio Weekly - Seems to be developing this descending saw tooth pattern. Rate Of Change is following the pattern but declining, indicating that the GSR is getting weaker here. This is bullish.

GOLDSILVER_2023-09-10_13-55-03.png

Kissing babies was always a bit creepy... but, have these whores got no boundaries?

He smells like a plant now to me. Where did he get/develop those trading systems? He comes out with a very anti PM video at least once every 2 weeks.

And he did note the Strong correlation between GDX and Silver. I had noted this quite some time ago. But he tries to say that GDX is going to cause silver to plummet. Lol, sure buddy. It's the other way around. They've pegged GDX to silver because silver was far easier and more manipulated.

He smells like a plant now to me. Where did he get/develop those trading systems? He comes out with a very anti PM video at least once every 2 weeks.

And he did note the Strong correlation between GDX and Silver. I had noted this quite some time ago. But he tries to say that GDX is going to cause silver to plummet. Lol, sure buddy. It's the other way around. They've pegged GDX to silver because silver was far easier and more manipulated.
Everybody gets 15 minutes. B and C listers up the azz these days. Form your own opinion this way you only have yourself to blame.

Back
Top Bottom