The Lunatic Fringe - Market and Trade Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ASX goldies sold off for 5% or so this AM. Seem to have been bought back most of the day, slowly trimming losses. Given that the biggest contact of the year, December, is now trading @ +1990 you'd have to think the EOY is looking +ve. There is a saying, dumb money opens, smart money closes.

The deal isn't dead the judge will look into it further. He ain't getting any time this is just more bs and poetry. I am more concerned now about UFO's. Not.

The immunity for ALL past sins was astonishing. That should not be possible under any circumstances.

No one fcks with a Biden. He said it himself. We got a banana republic with indoor plumbing and central heat and air.

The immunity for ALL past sins was astonishing. That should not be possible under any circumstances.

AND that didn't even tank the deal. It was the judge asking about Immunity for Future crimes and his lawyer thought the exemption included ANY Future crimes. Like, he can just go on a rampage and has complete immunity.

No one fcks with a Biden.

Yes, the very image of a powerful stand over man. </sarc>

Makes you wonder what he knows to give him such leverage.

I guess it's the pedo club.

I was a little bit leery about the scope of those claims, but as time goes on...?!!!?

Just how debased is that town you call your Capitol?

CME quote is now back inline with other data providers....

1690673940912.png

GC1!_2023-07-30_09-39-13.png

So, obviously, in no way what soever was Thursdays action manipulation to achieve a good settlement price for the Gold options market. </sarc>

These markets are regulated.... right?

nothing-to-see-here-move-along.jpg

Banana republic. Past a joke now right in your face.

You seem to be on target for Marty's 2028 cycle turn in authoritarian government. The question I would like to pose to him is ... Will the turn be precipitous, does this situation simply collapse? I can't see it slipping quietly into the night. These fvckers will hit the wall with their foot mashed to the floor IMO.

Thinking about it, that would imply that the Democrats win in 2024.
Democrat or Republican really doesn't seem to matter. Just more theater for the peasants. Look at this clown McCarthy. We're looking into impeaching Biden gonna do this gonna do that. Well fvcking do something already. They won't cause it's all a game most have their hand out.
These clowns don't run anything anyway just pissants carrying the water for some higher ups.

Well it sure as hell ain't the Clintons and Obama that's for sure. I laugh when I hear people think people in charge are gonna let a black community organizer from Chicago run the West.

It's more than a little scary that we don't know who runs the zoo, maybe the aliens are actually running the joint... that might explain trans admiralty.

It's more than a little scary that we don't know who runs the zoo, maybe the aliens are actually running the joint... that might explain trans admiralty.
I got yer trans admiralty right here.

0625RachelLevine_SC (1).jpg

Classic Brady though he gets out on the branch a little here. We go down don't say I didn't warn you.

I guess we'll find out soon if Martin Armstrong warrants paying attention to when it comes to the metals anyway. If we close and stay under $1900 for an extended period of time he'll be wrong. If his computer were to blow this what else will it be wrong about?

I guess we'll find out soon if Martin Armstrong warrants paying attention to when it comes to the metals anyway. If we close and stay under $1900 for an extended period of time he'll be wrong. If his computer were to blow this what else will it be wrong about?
Not quite EOM but it's not looking too sad.

GC1!_2023-07-31_13-16-26.png

You believe this crap you believe in the tooth fairy. I mean c'mon how dumb can anyone be?

You believe this crap you believe in the tooth fairy. I mean c'mon how dumb can anyone be?

I dunno, COVID pretty well convinced me that most people don't analyze anything they are told.

Regardless, it seems that aliens are the next 'big thang' to be unleashed on the 'great unwashed'.

If you thought COVID was nuts...LOL.

It's just possible that we don't actually make the next election due to some alien related 'emergency' that requires a 'temporary' military/dictatorship overseen by the incumbent.

Yes, that is bat shit crazy and it's in no way a prediction. I have no real expectation other than it seems logical, given the extent of 2020, that they will go as far as needed to retain power. Aliens and climate change seem to be where the noise is... so watch this space.

The next year is going to be circus level entertaining, that is my only prediction. Roll up, roll up, election 24, get your tickets at the gate for the world's greatest show!

Sub 50 is contraction...

F2Zmyu7XgAEqC0L.png
In 2008 China expanded credit hugely and contributed significantly to hauling our collective asses out of the fire. Today, their credit card is pretty well maxed out.

It's all an illusion...

... and those with Stockholm Syndrome think Trump was a problem.

Yes, it's sad that he APPEARS to be the best shot the little guy has.

I say that because I would not blink if he gets in on massive popularity, sets up a quasi dictatorship to 'fix the corruption' and it turns out he is a Trojan Horse and every bit a part of the freak show.

It's possible that the US is damned either way, 'the house' holds all the cards.

Nuthin will surprise me.

Roll up, roll up, the greatest show on earth is just getting warmed up!

Back
Top Bottom