Trump Assassination Attempt

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

If he stays in the running, I honestly think Kamala is going to win. That's why I think he'll drop out. Bad enough getting beat by sleepy Joe. But he could never live down getting beat by a woman. He's already been beat in court by a black woman. But losing the election to a dark-skinned woman......he couldn't live that down.

I don't see him dropping out but since nothing was done to fix the voting system in this country, I doubt he wins. It's nearly impossible to beat dominion.
Unfortunately you may be right, CL.

They couldn't cheat with Joe, because if he were to "win", most dems wouldn't even believe it. They need someone that could be seen as having enough support to then allow for cheating.

Drop boxes should be outlawed. For anyone legitimately needing a mail-in ballot (invalids, geriatrics, etc) everyone already has a "drop box" at their house. It's called a f'ing mailbox and if it was good enough to receive the mail-in ballot, it's good enough to use to mail it back in.

We've all seen the vids of people dropping 100's of ballots in multiple drop boxes. If it were legit, they'd drop 'em all in one box. Only reason to go to multiple locations would be to conceal just how many they are putting in them.

Does anyone have a vid showing the dems complaining back in 2016-18 time frame, about how easy it is for voting machines to be hacked and complaining how they'd been cheated? I know it's on youtube, but when I tried searching for it (including the term 2018) all it gave me was pages of current bs about Joe.

I Went to the Location of the Assassination Attempt​

Trump Shooting SHOCKER: Cops Left Post Unprotected​

I Went to the Location of the Assassination Attempt​

The whole narrative is bullhit. Didn't want to deploy snipers on a sloped roof for safety reasons? If that roof was any less sloped water wouldn't run off.

Trump was in on it. No way that was a real bullet and nothing actually hit his ear. I'm not sure who planned it though and why.
Perhaps chemtrails had something to do with it too.

Edited to add: I'd read where a grid was seen overhead at the location shortly before the shooting.

Cheatle Evades While More Troubling Questions Emerge About What Happened In “The Other Building“​

Trump was in on it. No way that was a real bullet and nothing actually hit his ear. I'm not sure who planned it though and why.
so 2 people are dead because why?

and if that is the case... why the coverup by the Biden admin?? Cheatle obviously hiding something and then she resigns...?

and if that is the case... why the coverup by the Biden admin?? Cheatle obviously hiding something and then she resigns...?
It's because some people believe that anyone in power is the enemy, so therefore if Trump looks to win, he must be in on it and therefore becomes the enemy too.

Random spray for effect. They weren't aimed anywhere near Trump. Or as they've used numerous times, just actors and no one died.

It's because some people believe that anyone in power is the enemy, so therefore if Trump looks to win, he must be in on it and therefore becomes the enemy too.

Hie ear is undamaged. There was no blood on his hands, hair, collar etc. Plus that photo was totally staged. He would not have stood back up if he actually felt in danger. That's just human nature.

It was an elaborate stage and effects but I'm not buying the narrative for a minute. And then Bibi showing up a few days later. That's a real bad look.

Last edited:
Now............do you think there is a possibility that Trump could drop outta the race?
No. I am firmly with Douglas Adams on the Presidency. Trump is certainly chosen to win for that reason.
Don't know why, but I'm kinda thinking he just may at some point in time.
Why? Yes, I know Zaphod was a clown, but when a clown is succeeding, why would you expect the clown to change?
I do not like Trump as a person or a businessman. But I will vote for him. Even if he is the DS chose him to be the "loyal opposition", my vote is a tiny bit of the wave that others are building. And if my name goes into one more list, well, so be it. They have decades of info on me, and I have never done anything to warrant reprisal.

Oh they sprinkled a few shell casings over by the gun or by the body. Or perhaps didn't even bother and just said they found some. Did they even bring out some crime scene tape and the little markers?

Hie ear is undamaged.
How can you tell?

There was no blood on his hands, hair, collar etc.
His hand is how the blood got onto his face. In the vid, you can clearly see he first touched his ear.

Plus that photo was totally staged. He would not have stood back up if he actually felt in danger. That's just human nature.
I woulda done the same in his position. Him doing that was his way of saying "F You!" to his haters who have been wanting him dead.

No chance the first 3 and next 5 were from the same gun.
They sound different to me, too.

BREAKING: Trump rally shooter bodycam released after assassination attempt | LiveNOW from FOX​

Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley obtained and released bodycam footage after the Trump assassination attempt on July 13.

In the video, you can see a Secret Service member talking with local authorities to confirm the details of the incident. You can also see the body of Trump's shooter, Thomas Matthew Crooks. Grassley says he obtained the video from the Beaver County Emergency Services unit and added that the Secret Service needs to give 'detailed answers' on security failures.

This also comes after Kimberly Cheatle resigned as the Secret Service director.

Last edited:
They sound different to me, too.
That could be location of the video? Remember, the videos were from different locations...?

What it doesn't answer is the length of time between the sonic boom and the report from the gun. The time for the first 3 shots are equal, however the rest are at different.

Shouldn't they all be equal??

I'd love to se Mayorkas go down for this.

I am confused about the bike. This kid road up with a bike and backpack had the gun in it? Was he also hauling a ladder? What about the drone? Seems like a lot to be carrying on a bike.

I'd love to se Mayorkas go down for this.

I am confused about the bike. This kid road up with a bike and backpack had the gun in it? Was he also hauling a ladder? What about the drone? Seems like a lot to be carrying on a bike.
The gun breaks down easily, and should fit in a backpack. (would also depend on just how big of a backpack) Same with the drone. How big was it?
...and the ladder was from what I heard, less than 5' long. Ie: easily carried while riding a bike. I've carried a ladder bigger than that while riding a bike.

Start at 1hr 48 minutes and He says peeps are coming forward wanting to say what really happened or that there is more to this story.

Body cam video from on the roof after the shooting is in this vid. It starts about a minute into the video.

Is that the same vid as post 381?

Also hearing from a couple of these Congressmen that they don't trust FBI or DOJ.

Related.

Trump RHETORIC Leads to MAJOR ISSUES with FED UP FBI​

Jul 24, 2024 Legal AF Podcast

New death threats against FBI director and perceived Trump political enemy Chris Ray have led to an indictment of a Georgia man. Michael Popok of Legal AF breaks down the heightened “threat assessment level” identified by the FBI and a number of recent indictments of Trump supporters threatening FBI officers and its Director.

13:10

Is that the same vid as post 381?

Also hearing from a couple of these Congressmen that they don't trust FBI or DOJ.
Yes and

These people (shadow government) are above the law...

WHY THE LIES -- David Weiss​

David Weiss returns to SGT Report to help us digest the endless lies of the shadow government, from the Trump attempted assassination to the nature of this thing we live on, we live in a sea of lies.

Tucker Carlson On Telegram
America’s presidential election has been turned on its head, and many questions remain about where this race is heading.

Now that Joe Biden is out, who will take his place? Will Democrat voters be allowed to pick, or will party elites keep the decision to themselves? And what made Biden finally decide to quit?

Tucker and Jack Posobiec dive into all of it in the newest episode of The Tucker Carlson Show. Watch: https://watchtcn.co/4dglxO7

the whole show if you have the time

The Dan Bongino Show 🔥 [ TRUMP'S BREAKING NEWS ] 🔥 The Secret Service Scandal Explodes​

In specific at the 25 minute mark they go over some interesting details about the shooting. Some of has been mentioned some here and there ITT but they tie it together pretty well.

Kimberly Cheatle RESIGNS! Biden Goes Missing, Trump Assassination Hearing | PBD Podcast | Ep. 444​

Patrick Bet-David, Vincent Oshana, Tom Ellsworth, and Adam Sosnick cover Joe Biden not seeking re-election in 2024, the mystery surrounding Biden's whereabouts, Kimberly Cheatle resigning as Director of the Secret Service, reports of multiple shooters during Trump's assassination attempt, and Elon Musk's war on woke gets personal!

Purchase the VT Team USA Gear! Available now at VTMerch.com: https://bit.ly/4ddZmrC00:00 -

Podcast intro
00:25 - Patrick previews the topics coming up on the podcast.
05:15 - Purchase the VT Team USA Gear! Available now at VTMerch.com: https://bit.ly/4ddZmrC
07:14 - Kimberly Cheatle gives testimony on Capitol Hill regarding the assassination attempt of Donald Trump
25:37 - Were there multiple shooters during the assassination attempt of Donald Trump?
1:05:37 - Register for PBD's FREE Webinar - AI Revolution: Adapt, Innovate, Dominate - Tuesday, July 30th @ 6PM ET: https://bit.ly/3VZpsZL1:07:00 - Timeline of Joe Biden deciding to not run for re-election in 2024.
1:25:04 - Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle steps down amid resignation calls after Trump assassination attempt.
1:35:45 - Elon Musk says his son is 'dead', 'killed by woke mind virus'
1:45:45 - Elon Musk Moves X and SpaceX Out of California After Latest Gender Identity Bill
2:01:30 - China Drops Sanctions on US Communications Firm in Rare Reversal
2:05:21 - Reports indicate Jimmy Carter may have died at 99-years-old
2:10:39 - Car repossessions are up 23% – here’s how to avoid falling behind on payments

Last edited:

Breaking News: We were told by Butler Township Manager that the request to use the venue came just 10 days out from the rally date which puts that date on July 3rd.

We also learned that the Secret Service Advance Team didn't meet with local law enforcement to create a Security plan until 7 days out from the Rally Date which would be on July 6.

Today, we learned from Wray that Crook registered for the rally on July 6th, the same day the Secret Service met with local law enforcement to create a Security plan.

If Crook was Scouting the venue on the day he registered for it, on the same day the Secret Service and local law enforcement met to create a Security plan, did they encounter Crook the day and days before the rally while they were creating the Security plan and did any of the law enforcement now Crook and ignore him being at the venue while they were planning Security?

Was Crook able to access Security information in advance of rally day?

CONNECT THE DOTS: Did Thomas Crooks meet FBI before Trump Shooting?​

Back
Top Bottom