What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

My violin cover of "Samba Do Brasil" (originally by Bellini). Original song was called "Samba de Janeiro". I liked a vibe of this song when I can dance and play violin at the same time. My brother @LeoProtsenko joins me. I hope you like it.In 2014, the musical band Bellini released a new version with additional lyrics, titled "Samba do Brasil", to celebrate the 2014 FIFA World Cup and 2016 Summer Olympics, both held in Brazil.
Karolina Protsenko Violin

Back
Top Bottom