What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The Dead South - In Hell I'll Be In Good Company​

Palp Festival (Mountain Session)​

Say You Love Me - The Loyales (Fleetwood Mac cover)​

Mike & the Mechanics - All I need Is A Miracle - Neighborhood Picnic Band 2017​

The Band - The Weight - Neighborhood Picnic Band 2019​

Sara Bareilles - F*ck You/Gonna Get Over You (VEVO Presents)​

I Still Havent Found What Im Looking For - U2 - Nik and Joe Ceremony Cover​

Experience the magic of U2 with Nik and Joe's beautiful ceremony cover of "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For." Perfect for your wedding day! We had some rain but nobody mentioned it at all. This couple loves water and everything to do with it. Such a beautiful moment and we are so thankful to be a huge part of it.

Rhythm of the rain cover (original song by: the cascades) 4AS Project

Low Darts' studio cover of Movin' Out (Anthony's Song) by Billy Joel, recorded in Colman's basement studio. We're based in Fairfield, CT and are all between ages 17-21. Subscribe for new videos!

"Everywhere" performed by Rumours of Fleetwood Mac. Recorded live at The Sage, Gateshead, England, 19th of May 2018

"Gypsy" performed by Rumours of Fleetwood Mac. Recorded live at The Sage, Gateshead, England, 19th of May 2018

Kim sings "If I can't have you" live to a recorded backing track.

The Hu - Wolf Totem + Mongol Empire ᴴᴰ (Mongolian Throat Singing)​

This is the battle of Temujin (Future Genghis Khan) VS Jamukha. Temujin and Jamukha were childhood blood brothers. One who win this battle will become the ruler of Mongol. And of course the winner was Temujin. Then he becomes Genghis Khan. He was the founder and first Great Khan (Emperor) of the Mongol Empire, which became the largest contiguous empire in history.

The Hu is Mongolian folk rock and heavy metal band. With traditional Mongolian instrumentation, including the Morin khuur, the Tovshuur, and Mongolian throat singing,[the band calls their style of music "hunnu rock", hu inspired by the Hunnu, an ancient Proto Mongol empire, known as Xiongnu in western culture. Some of the band's lyrics include old Mongolian war cries and poetry.

"1900 Yesterday" Lennon Sisters From the Andy Williams Show (1971).

Liz Damon's Orient Express - Something 1971 ((Stereo))​

From The LP Jeffrey Glenn's Lost Jukebox Volume 028 (Beatles Volume) - 33

Alive N Kickin’ (known originally as Alive and Kicking) is an American pop group formed in Brooklyn, New York. It is led by singers Pepe Cardona and Sandy Toder, they are known for their 1970 hit "Tighter, Tighter", which peaked number seven on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Just A Little Beau Brummels STEREO HiQ Hybrid JARichardsFilm 720p​

Michelle Branch and Santana perform The Game Of Love on the German TV show Wetten Dass.

Low Darts - the early days 2020

New one coming in a few days

The Spinners "I'll Always Love You" My Extended Version!​

No copyright infringement intended. I created this extended version and video in 2008. Hope you enjoy it!

Four Tops "Shake Me Wake Me (When It's Over)" My Extended Version!!​

My stretched version of the Four Tops, the Funk Brothers, the Andantes, the Detroit Symphony Strings and Holland Dozier Holland's brilliant collaboration.

Four Tops "Bernadette" My BIG Extended Version!!​

No copyright infringement intended. The Tops in 1967 were on a roll, including this huge hit. You'll hear lots of instrumental breakdown, including James Jamerson's amazing bass. Also on hand...the rest of the Funk Brothers, and, of course, the heavenly Andantes! I rightfully can't take credit for all of the amazing breakdowns (about 4 different mixes this extended version came from)....but I did edit and tie them together in hopefully a coherent way.

*My source for this vid and the two directly above https://www.youtube.com/@mosogotam/videos

Shortie with Ally

I was so excited to finally meet Katie, The Wheeled Piper, in person when I was in Scotland last week. We had to play a few tunes together! This one is The Pumpkin’s Fancy, one of my all time favorites.

We covered this legendary song called "The Final Countdown" by Europe giving it a twist on the Bagpipes to hype it up! A blast from the pastTo make this happen i got along with some awesome musicians from Celtica Nova and Skiltron (Their links below)

Snake Charmer

Avengers Infinity War is almost here and upon much request here is an epic version of the Main Avengers Theme on Bagpipes! I had alot of fun cosplaying as "the black widow" here hope you enjoy watching this. Do let me know in the comments

The Zombies perform their song “Time of the Season” from Oddesey & Oracle. Filmed September 2021 Live from Studio 2 at Abbey Road Studios.

"Seven Wonders" Fleetwood Mac performed by Rumours of Fleetwood Mac. Recorded live at The Sage, Gateshead, England, 19th of May 2018

wow!

Rory Hoffman and Tommy Emmanuel at Guitar Town, CO. Aug, 2014​

Brewer and Shipley - Witchi-tai-to​

Originally composed by Jim Pepper, a jazz musician of Creek and Kaw Indian heritage, this version of the song was performed by Brewer and Shipley on their 1969 album, "Weeds". It's based on a chant that was handed down to Jim from his grandfather.

The video is a slide-show set to music, using some of the most picturesque places in America, animals that are held as traditionally sacred to most all Native American tribes, as well as photos and paintings of some esteemed Creek and Kaw leaders.

This video has been approved and endorsed by both Michael Brewer and Tom Shipley and is linked at their web-site, www.brewerandshipley.com

Acoustic Unplugged: "Take Me Away" | Darren Nicholson Band Performance​

The Darren Nicholson Band performed at Concerts on the Creek on Friday, June 28, 2024 at Bridge Park in Sylva, N.C.​

Video by Kelly Donaldson/Jackson County Chamber of Commerce

DORIS DAY - Enjoy Youself (It's Later Than You Think)(1950)with lyrics​

Ally

I had the pleasure of taking my bagpipes and playing Skye Boat Song, otherwise known popularly as the theme from Outlander, on top of the Urqhart Castle Ruins. It was a chilly day, and I only had the opportunity to get just one take, but I had to play Skye Boat Song while I was up by Inverness!

In the background of this video is the lovely Loch Ness.

Back
Top Bottom