What are you listening to?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Stootsie - New world in the morning (Roger Whittaker cover)​

A Roger Whittaker cover, which my band The Seesaw recorded for the EP „ In the Lovecage“ in 1993.

Welcome to the Internet - Bo Burnham (from "Inside" -- ALBUM OUT NOW)​

The Reason Van Morrison was Physically FORCED on Stage to Perform | SURREAL Musician Encounters​

The Reason Van Morrison was Physically Forced on Stage to Perform. And Surreal Encounters.

“I write songs. Then, I record them. And, later, maybe I perform them on stage. That’s what I do. That’s my job. Simple.” - Van Morrison

As simple as that may sound, Van Morrison has also struggled through some dark moments in the midst of performing his brilliant music. The reason is a tormenting paradox that you may be familiar with. It is long believed that Van Morrison struggles with intense stage fright. But when it affects a performer the inability to work through it can sometimes create destructive unintended consequences.

The Peppermint Rainbow was an American "one hit wonder" group from Baltimore, Maryland, known for their song "Will You Be Staying After Sunday 1969

Composed by Burt Bacharach, with lyrics by Hal David, for singer Dionne Warwick in 1963.The song peaked at number 6 on the US Billboard Hot 100

pre-recorded
Elliot Lurie's second song for "Looking Glass" was originally recorded in 1973; a minor hit but NOT FORGOTTEN! 1997

Goldfinger, with Shirley Bassey singing the main and end titles

BOOGIE WOOGIE DANCE - Sondre, Tanya & the BFF 2024 Artists​

I Got a Very Hairy Bush (Rare 1940s Song) by Eileen Ulick​

Bob Newhart's Stand-Up Comedy Sketch (1962) | The Kennedy Center​

When Someone Requests Fleetwood Mac and This Singer Steals The Show​

R.E.M. - Losing My Religion (Trafalgar Square 2001)​

Amazing Performance For Killing Me Softly - By Jessie J @ "Star 2018"

My violin cover of "Adventure Of A Adventure" (originally by Coldplay). 4 year old girl and my little brothers joins me. I hope you like it.

Without you - DAVID GUETTA, USHER | Violin Cover by Renata Garro | Street Artist​

Her Friends PUSHED Her To Sing And THIS Happened...​

Give Me Some Water - Eddie Money’s daughter and son - Ultimate Jam at The Whisky - July 23 2024​

Man T**ty Blues - Terry I. Troubadour (Obscure 90s Blues Single)​

The last recording of Blues legend Terry I. Troubadour before he fell asleep on his back and regrettably suffocated, discovered in 1993. Plagued with a heavyset frame his entire life, Terry channeled the pain of being overweight into his music, reaching star acclaim throughout the 40s and 50s throughout the international Blues scene. Though his star diminished in his later years his music never lost its soul. Never lost his man tits either.

[Lyrics]
My life has been a heavy bitch feeling oh so low
The weight of all my blessed years got nowhere to go
Man tits saggin' to my balls with a heart so blue
It's a burden, burden's mine, this I always knew

Mirror bearin' all my sins and showin' the tale of time
Big ol' body, flabby arms, a gut that's full of grime
But these fingers pluck away to showcase all my pain
Each note shaking my fat tits, sweat dripping like summer rain

Oh lord why's this weight on me
Man tits saggin' to the sea
Tears fall like a mournful song
Blues in my heart all night long

Can't stop stuffing my fat face, the weight just keeps coming back
A big ol' ass, acid reflux for days, is it gas or a heart attack?
Haven't seen my dick in years cause the pooch and gut droop so low
But none of it compares to my breasts, I can tickle them with my toes

Clothes don't fit me like they used to, the bed and floor creak like the devil's laughter in my ears
So I play this guitar to air my woes
Whoa whoa whoooooa whoa
Man titty bluuuuuues! I got me some man titties, big old hanging tits, man titty blues!

Oh lord why's this weight on me
Man tits saggin' to the sea
Tears fall like a mournful song
Blues in my heart all night long

Whooooooooa whoa picking the strings and lamenting my titties, so tired of these man titty bluuuuuues!

Dusty Springfield - 'I Only Want To Be With You' Alternate Take​

An alternate take of this great Dusty track, the vocal is different to the single release in as much as it has not been double tracked and the vocal has been raised by a few dB's with a slight enhancement to the top end, Dusty's vocal on the single release always sounded buried beneath the orchestration.

Isolated vocal track can be found here • Dusty Springfield - 'I Only Want To B...

Morning class. Students create track using instructions given on day only: working out parts from notation, by ear or by improvising. The class lasts for three hours and a live take is recorded during that time

And Then He Kissed Me - recorded live June 2010, Reid Kerr College, Paisley.

Track performed live with an overdub of extra percussion track. Half of the performers are on their second instrument (singer on sax, piano on clarinet, electric bass on double bass, various others).

Uploaded for the students by lecturer.

Official music video for “Sloop John B” performed by The Beach Boys and The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra.

Journey - Don't Stop Believin' (IMY2 Cover)​

Music and videos from the writer/singer of the #1 song "Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)"

Back
Top Bottom